RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2009, 06:14 PM   #21
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

I kind of have too many threads on the go. Sorry.
Today is better than yesterday. Had a Katrina meltdown in therapy yesterday.
I've been in contact with my homeopath, and he's getting in a higher strength of the same remedy for me.
If I didn't feel so empty I'd feel scared and grateful, and lonely. But I just feel drained and empty and low and a bit sad.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:31 PM   #22
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Would you still like responses from this thread or do you want it to drop off? Sorry a bit unsure what you wanted. *Leaves hugs* I hope things settle for you soon



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:34 PM   #23
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

I don't know what's for the best.
But my thread in Serious is more up to date/relevant to the present moment.

Thank you for responding, Kat, I appreciate it.

Can this thread be left for now? Just to make things clearer.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:44 AM.