RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #21
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Happy Birthday!!! xxx





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 06:20 PM   #22
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Happy Birthday!

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 06:40 PM   #23
Silver Phoenix
Oooooh, there's a monkey!!
 
Silver Phoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: A little place called home
I am currently:

Happy birthday hun. Have a great day xx





PM ME - I always welcome a random PM :)


Silver Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #24
ColourExplosion
 
ColourExplosion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

Happy Birthday! I hope oy have a great day :D



Be yourself..
Everyone else is already taken


ColourExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 07:27 PM   #25
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

Happy Birthday not so ickle one!!!




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 07:42 PM   #26
rockaroni
Captain Rainbow!!!
 
rockaroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brighton, UK
I am currently:

Happy birthday love, have a good one :)




Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain.


rockaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 10:48 PM   #27
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

happy birthday lovely <3 hope you had an amazing day that was as lovely as youuu are



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 11:11 PM   #28
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation &amp;amp; GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

Happy Birthday =] Hope you had an awesome day xx

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 11:31 PM   #29
farawayfairy
 
farawayfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I am currently:

Happy birthday! Hope you had a good day xx

farawayfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 08:16 AM   #30
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Thanks everyone, t'was good :)



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 08:51 AM   #31
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Think im a bit late, But still wish you a happy birthday katy:)



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 09:22 AM   #32
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Happy Belated Birthday.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 03:10 PM   #33
Ninja Orange
 
Ninja Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
I am currently:

Oops. Didn't see this yesterday..

Happy belated birthday.
Hope you had a great day.

Ninja Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 03:36 PM   #34
lolly_x
 

happy belated birthday

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:02 PM.