RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #21
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
i guess

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
this is my first relationship that means anything

3) Do you believe in God?
yes

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
chris

5) Do you think they regret it?
no

6) Have you ever been depressed?
yes, majorly so, like now

7) Have a best friend?
yes

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
girl

9) What is your relationship status?
taken

10) How do you want to die?
young

11) What did you last eat?
horrible food..

12) Play any sports?
i swim

13) Do you bite your nails ?
no

14) When was your last physical fight?
dunno

15) Do you have an attitude?
no

16) Do you like someone?
i love him

17) What is your real name?
abi

19) Are you gonna get high later?
never have

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
no

21) Do you miss someone?
yes

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
both

23) Do you tan a lot?
not at all

24) Have any pets?
no :(

25) How exactly are you feeling?
depressed. the worst i've ever been.

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
yes

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
no

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
no

29) Are you scared of spiders?
no

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
yes

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
yes

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
nothing

33) Do you want to have kids?
no

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
yes, chris :)

35) Do you type fast?
yes

36) Do you have piercings?
yes

37) Want any more?
yes

38) Can you spell well?
no

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
yes

40) What are you craving right now?
nothing

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
yep :)

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
no :(

44) Kissed someone in a car?
yes :)

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
yes i didnt mean to though

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
yes

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
dont know

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
yes

50) What should you be doing?
nothing

51) What's irritating you right now?
nothing really

52) Have you ever liked someone?
yes

53) Is someone in love with you?
yes

54) What is your favorite color?
blue

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
lol yes :) its amusing

57) Do you have trust issues?
yes, serious ones

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
lol no

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
sometimes..

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
nope

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
my pillow :)

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
depends on who it is

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
forgive, i never forget

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
no

67) What was your child hood nickname?
dunno

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
lol maybe as an infant

69) Do you think you're a good person?
no

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
sometimes yeah

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
dunno

73) What is bothering you?
everything

74) Have you ever been out of England?
yep, loads :)

75) Do you play the Wii?
not as much any more

76) Are you listening to music right now?
no

77) Do you like Chinese food?
no

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
yes

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
occasionally

81) Are you mean?
i think so

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
lol no!

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
yes, i know from experience =]

84) Do you believe in true love?
yes

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
no

88) Do you like the outside?
yes :)

89) Are you currently bored?
no

90) Do you wanna get married?
i dunno

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
not really

92) Are you hungry?
no

93) Do you have a bank account?
yes, there's like next to no money in it though :(

94) What makes you happy?
my boyfriend and close friends and playing piano

95) Would you change your name?
no

96) Ever been to Alaska?
no, but i want to :)

98) Do you watch the news?
sometimes yeah, i listen to it on the radio every morning though

99) What' s your star sign?
scorpio

100) Do you like Subway?
not really

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
no :)

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
been there, done that, it worked out fine

103) Do you talk like your friends?
a bit

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
yes

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
yes

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
jade

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
no

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
possibly, if chris agreed i could

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
secretely yes :)

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
jade

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
yes

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
chris

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
black

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
depends on the situation

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
night

118) Who gave you the last high five?
kat

119) Do you want to please everyone?
no, only those taht matters

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
yes

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
yes, countless times

122) Are you alone?
kinda yeah

123) Do you have any older siblings?
no

124) How's your day going so far?
crap

125) How many months until your birthday?
1 month 5 days :)



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:19 AM   #22
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
Not really but try me....

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
No...

3) Do you believe in God?
No?

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
Gabz

5) Do you think they regret it?
Hope not =P

6) Have you ever been depressed?
Uhm, yea

7) Have a best friend?
A few

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
Girl

9) What is your relationship status?
Single =(

10) How do you want to die?
Sleeping

11) What did you last eat?
Chocolate

12) Play any sports?
Tennis? Kinda..

13) Do you bite your nails ?
Not anymore

14) When was your last physical fight?
Never

15) Do you have an attitude?
Not really

16) Do you like someone?
Yes

17) What is your real name?
Gráinne

19) Are you gonna get high later?
No.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Yes

21) Do you miss someone?
Yes.

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Both XD

23) Do you tan a lot?
Nope

24) Have any pets?
Yea lots..

25) How exactly are you feeling?
=(

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Uhm, yea

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Yea lol

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
Yes

29) Are you scared of spiders?
Nope

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Meh

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
Dunno

33) Do you want to have kids?
Yes.

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
Yea

35) Do you type fast?
Yes.

36) Do you have piercings?
Yes.

37) Want any more?
Yes please.

38) Can you spell well?
Yes

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yes

40) What are you craving right now?
Uhm...

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
No

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes

44) Kissed someone in a car?
Yes

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Hope not

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
No

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Yes, by accident...

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yea

50) What should you be doing?
Sleeping

51) What's irritating you right now?
Life

52) Have you ever liked someone?
Yes.

53) Is someone in love with you?
Doubt it

54) What is your favorite color?
Black and pink/red

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes.

57) Do you have trust issues?
Yes.

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
...no

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Sometimes.

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
A bit

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Dunno

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yes.

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
?

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
God no

67) What was your child hood nickname?
Dont wanna remember...

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Noooo

69) Do you think you're a good person?
Meh

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Em, its hard to.

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
cleaned my lip

73) What is bothering you?
Life

74) Have you ever been out of England?
Yes, I live out of England lol

75) Do you play the Wii?
Yes

76) Are you listening to music right now?
Yeah.

77) Do you like Chinese food?
Yes

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
Yes.

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Not a bit

81) Are you mean?
Not really

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Surprisingly yea

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
God I hope so.

84) Do you believe in true love?
Yes

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
Meh

88) Do you like the outside?
No

89) Are you currently bored?
Yea

90) Do you wanna get married?
Maybe

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
Yea, sometimes

92) Are you hungry?
No.

93) Do you have a bank account?
Yes.

94) What makes you happy?
Uhm...certain music, some friends, hugs.

95) Would you change your name?
No.

96) Ever been to Alaska?
No.

98) Do you watch the news?
I try not to.

99) What' s your star sign?
Cancer

100) Do you like Subway?
Not really

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Meh

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
See how I feel?

103) Do you talk like your friends?
Sometimes

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yes

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Em kinda

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
Dunno?

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
Uhm, maybe?

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
Yes

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan?
Yea lol

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Catherine

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
Yes =]

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
Love

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Red

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
Not really, I like it better that way.

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
night

118) Who gave you the last high five?
Aoibheann

119) Do you want to please everyone?
yes

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Yes.



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:03 PM   #23
psychotic-44
somewhere, out there
 
psychotic-44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
I'm not too sure, but here goes xD

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
This girl I went out with.. Yeah it was hah

3) Do you believe in God?
No.

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
I never say it unless someone is extremely special to me -I think the last time I did, was when I was in a relationship about 7 months ago.

5) Do you think they regret it?
Me saying 'ILY' to them? They probably do haha

6) Have you ever been depressed?
Yeahh

7) Have a best friend?
No not A best friend but two best friends :]

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
Female

9) What is your relationship status?
Single

10) How do you want to die?
Suicide, just to be pleasant :/

11) What did you last eat?
Digestive biscuit

12) Play any sports?
Yeah, hockey and netball, but I'm not at all fit or skinny.. I eat too much haha

13) Do you bite your nails ?
No way

14) When was your last physical fight?
Earlier this year. I don't feel the need for violence very often, unless I'm particularly angry with someone.

15) Do you have an attitude?
I don't think so

16) Do you like someone?
Nope.. Quite proud of being over this guy I liked for 2 years haha.

17) What is your real name?
Catherine.

19) Are you gonna get high later?
No

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
No I don't

21) Do you miss someone?
In all honesty, yeah

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl x]

23) Do you tan a lot?
Nope

24) Have any pets?
Yeah, 4.

25) How exactly are you feeling?
A little lonely, but that's because I've been in all day for the first time in weeks xD

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yeah

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Yeah eugh

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
Depends.

29) Are you scared of spiders?
No

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes, to change one single thing

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
I think I do. But that's balanced out when I think to myself, 'I wouldn't be the person I am now if I didn't have the past the way it has been'.

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
Sleepover with a friend x]

33) Do you want to have kids?
I think so.

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
None of them, as far as I can remember

35) Do you type fast?
Relatively fast

36) Do you have piercings?
Just ears.

37) Want any more?
No.

38) Can you spell well?
Of course

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yeahh

40) What are you craving right now?
Nothing, I've eaten a lot already.

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Yeah.

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yep

44) Kissed someone in a car?
I don't remember

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
No.

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
I don't think so

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
No

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yeah.

50) What should you be doing?
Spanish revision.

51) What's irritating you right now?
Myself because I'm not getting on with my work + this really long quiz -_-

52) Have you ever liked someone?
Ofc.

53) Is someone in love with you?
No

54) What is your favorite color?
Red

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yeah

57) Do you have trust issues?
Yes I do :/

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
Eugh no

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
It's okay sometimes.. But behind closed doors, maybe not so much..

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
No, she's moved on.

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
One of my best friends, yesterday, the first time she saw me cry hah.

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yes

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
No wai xD

67) What was your child hood nickname?
Eugh ha

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
No

69) Do you think you're a good person?
In all honesty -kinda, yeahh :) My motives have never been bad, anyway

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
No!!

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Blew out my candle.

73) What is bothering you?
Myself :/

74) Have you ever been out of England?
Ofc

75) Do you play the Wii?
No.

76) Are you listening to music right now?
Yeah. The Unforgiven III -Metallica.

77) Do you like Chinese food?
I do.

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
Yeah

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes

81) Are you mean?
Sometimes I let my insecurities get the best of me, yeah.

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
I could if I wanted to, but what's the point in doing that x]

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
I have an ex and we're great friends, yeah :]

84) Do you believe in true love?
Yeah.

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
Yes I am :]

88) Do you like the outside?
I do.

89) Are you currently bored?
No

90) Do you wanna get married?
Not sure

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
No

92) Are you hungry?
Noo

93) Do you have a bank account?
Yeah.

94) What makes you happy?
Success, cleanliness, perfection, structure, friendliness, friends, energy drinks, milk, music, meditation, hypnotising myself, focus, reflection, ice cream, sport, fruit.... I could go on

95) Would you change your name?
No

96) Ever been to Alaska?
No

98) Do you watch the news?
No.

99) What' s your star sign?
Libra..

100) Do you like Subway?
It's ok.

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Eugh, sorry but I wouldn't want to.

102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Be cool with it. Can't help your feelings xD

103) Do you talk like your friends?
No actually haha

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
A couple of times yeah

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Sometimes.

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
Female.. Mum

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
No

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
Yeah and who cares if someone's "ugly" or not?

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
Obviously

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
One of my best friends :]

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
They're ok.

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
"Ergh stop sneezing" -To myself.

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Black

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
Sometimes. Although I'm almost always in deep thought, I don't notice xD

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Morning.

118) Who gave you the last high five?
Haha.

119) Do you want to please everyone?
No.

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Yeahhh

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Yeah

122) Are you alone?
I am

123) Do you have any older siblings?
Nope

124) How's your day going so far?
It's ok.

125) How many months until your birthday?
Less than 30 days yay x]






psychotic-44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 01:14 AM   #24
psychotic-44
somewhere, out there
 
psychotic-44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:
Doing this quiz again, see how much/if I have changed the past 2 months XD

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
YE MAHN

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Meh. It was a good idea at the time, so no.

3) Do you believe in God?
I don't. But to be an Athiest would be (I think) ignorant, because NOBODY KNOWS whether there is or isn't anything out there, so I guess it's just best to be unsure about this one. I'm an Agnostic, but I don't really think there is a God. So more on the Athiest-Agnostic.

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
A guy...... of who is special to me.

5) Do you think they regret it?
I don't know. He said he 'is confused but really does have feelings for me, just doesn't know what he wants'.... I don't think he regrets it.

6) Have you ever been depressed?
yeaaah

7) Have a best friend?
I do.. I have two best friends, but I think one more than the other. But they're both equal at the end of the day, both have awesome qualities

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
girly

9) What is your relationship status?
Single :) Don't mind it, although I do get lonely sometimes and wish somebody was there for me in that way.

10) How do you want to die?
Well, if any way, in my sleep. Or overdose. But I like my life too much right now to do that and it'd be so selfish.

11) What did you last eat?
chicken supernoodles :D I've eaten so much today... But **** it, it's Christmas, why'd I care. I haven't cared the whole of this holidays either haha.

12) Play any sports?
Nahh don't exercise one bit. Well, purposely. I mean, I go out on walks with the dog to take photographs, but nothing sportsy.
Oh, hockey at school XD

13) Do you bite your nails ?
EW no. Never ever. I used to when I was like, what, 11.

14) When was your last physical fight?
No idea ..apparently earlier this year. My memory's been so bad this year, I can't remember XD

15) Do you have an attitude?
No waii

16) Do you like someone?
Yeah. But I don't know where it's going. I trust him with my life and he's the kindest person I've ever met, but I know that if I rely on this person I could easily get hurt.. So I'm trying to just take the love life as it comes... 'tho this person sorta has a special place as far as I'm concerned :)

17) What is your real name?
catherine

19) Are you gonna get high later?
no, it's 11:30pm and I have a headache/shattered.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
No. There are indeed, people I dislike though.

21) Do you miss someone?
I miss my old best friend Adam sometimes. Because he cared for me a lot. But I've accepted that the friendship perhaps wasn't supposed to be.. Never know though, something may happen. But my brain says more no.
+I miss my past best friend Steph a tiiiiny bit sometimes.

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl, I would say

23) Do you tan a lot?
Nahhhh and **** only q23 :| It's taken me so long!
Oh and I prefer to stay in the shade. I love my pale skin.

24) Have any pets?
4

25) How exactly are you feeling?
tired, headache, sleepy, thirsty, retrospective..

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
yep

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
yeah only once. with Adam.

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
yes. John.
I would say Adam, but nah for a number of reasons. Such as, we've both moved on and he isn't the same person, and, I'm in love with someone already.

29) Are you scared of spiders?
no! what's so scary about them? And clowns... I don't get it, there's nothing creepy about either ? :S

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
no no no
i like where i am, and whatever's supposed to happen will probably happen

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
nah. i thought about that for minute, and asked myself honestly, and no.

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
well, the w.e is tomorrow. alcohol+partying with Gem :D

33) Do you want to have kids?
yes.

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
nope. i don't think so

35) Do you type fast?
yeah

36) Do you have piercings?
yeah, ears. used to have more.

37) Want any more?
wouldn't mind my belly, hips or hand web..

38) Can you spell well?
most definately :)

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
hasn't this already been asked? Occasionally.

40) What are you craving right now?
chorizo sandwich, but i've already had loads today.

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
yerrr

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
yeah, once. i remember, i was on holiday XD

44) Kissed someone in a car?
i don't think so. not proper kiss

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
nope

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
I don't think so

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
maybe. i don't think so though..... hmm

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
yeah..

50) What should you be doing?
getting into bed, feeding hamsters, drinking milk..... there are a few things a little more productive.

51) What's irritating you right now?
nothing really.

52) Have you ever liked someone?
yeah

53) Is someone in love with you?
dont know. apparently so, but that was two weeks ago.... don't know about now. i must be patient but sometimes... gah

54) What is your favorite color?
RED

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
yup

57) Do you have trust issues?
yes... there's only one person I completely trust. And even them, I question sometimes.

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
noo ;/

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
it's ok. not brilliant. but not bad :/

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
paha no, and if so, who cares. we're quite good friends though.

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
myself. or mum? does that count?

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
pah, toughening up slowly.

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
in some ways, yes, but other ways, maybe not so much.
It's not been that bad.

67) What was your child hood nickname?
ugh XD

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
no

69) Do you think you're a good person?
yeah, just as good as a human can get really. never had any bad motives, always tried to do what I've thought was best for me or another person/people at the time. Why not.

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
no..

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Blew out my candle, sniffed the lavender smoke.

73) What is bothering you?
coursework, school, sixth form, future, myself in some ways... not in bad ways.

74) Have you ever been out of England?
Ofc

75) Do you play the Wii?
No. Have better things to do, really

76) Are you listening to music right now?
no but if I was it'd probably be drum+bass, the fray, korn, tinchy stryder, the prodigy, deftones or radiohead. nice combination there.

77) Do you like Chinese food?
indeeeed.

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
yeahh

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
not usually

81) Are you mean?
i can be, but I never mean to be.

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
no point. yeah haha

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
i'm friends with most of my exs. depends on if they wanna be immature or not

84) Do you believe in true love?
I do.

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
yes, in most ways :)

88) Do you like the outside?
most definately. better than the inside.

89) Are you currently bored?
No i wanna go to f--king bed.

90) Do you wanna get married?
yeah.

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
hm, not really

92) Are you hungry?
a little bit

93) Do you have a bank account?
yes

94) What makes you happy?
my friends, when family are in a good mood, me, success, challenge, helping others, photography, affection, cleanliness, perfection, purity, perfume, looking good, feeling good, losing weight, eating :) i could go on.

95) Would you change your name?
noo i wouldn't

96) Ever been to Alaska?
no

98) Do you watch the news?
sometimes

99) What' s your star sign?
Libra

100) Do you like Subway?
yeah

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
No.. if he definately had feelings for me etc..

102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
be okay with it.

103) Do you talk like your friends?
not really

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
yerr

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
yes

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
Mum

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
I really don't know. I hope so, but if not, then meh... He deserves to be happy no matter what, I wouldn't mind if he liked someone else, although it would shatter the feelings I have...Only ever wanted him to be happy XD

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
wouldn't bother me what they look like.

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
definately, i mean who isn't.

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
gemma probably. or.... hmm XD

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
they're alright.

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
furry teeth, need to brush -3rd time today, that will be

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Black, simply because it shows up the most, makes the biggest mark

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
sometimes, although i don't mind going into my own world

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
morning, definately.

118) Who gave you the last high five?
This friend called Alex XD

119) Do you want to please everyone?
not particularly, because that's impossible.
just want to please myself and my close friends/family.

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
yeah

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
yup

122) Are you alone?
yeah, everyone's gone to bed and i've got the laptop downstairs XD

123) Do you have any older siblings?
no.

124) How's your day going so far?
it was good, but now it's boxing day, so, in the past 14 minutes of this day, yes, fine :)



haahahaha



125) How many months until your birthday?
11 months :D


Last edited by psychotic-44 : 26-12-2009 at 01:17 AM. Reason: my bday isnt in less than 30 days.





psychotic-44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 06:23 AM   #25
Tea
 
Tea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
yes!!!

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
n/a

3) Do you believe in God?
yes

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
my little sis

5) Do you think they regret it?
No

6) Have you ever been depressed?
yes

7) Have a best friend?
no

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
girl

9) What is your relationship status?
Single

10) How do you want to die?
old age

11) What did you last eat?
milky bar

12) Play any sports?
no

13) Do you bite your nails ?
no

14) When was your last physical fight?
awhile ago

15) Do you have an attitude?
I don't think so

16) Do you like someone?
yes

17) What is your real name?
R___

19) Are you gonna get high later?
No

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
kind of

21) Do you miss someone?
Yes

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
twirl

23) Do you tan a lot?
no

24) Have any pets?
a dog and a fish

25) How exactly are you feeling?
lonely

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yes

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
no

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
no

29) Are you scared of spiders?
yes

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
maybe

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Yes

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
i don't have any

33) Do you want to have kids?
yes

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
no

35) Do you type fast?
Yes

36) Do you have piercings?
ears

37) Want any more?
maybe

38) Can you spell well?
sometimes

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
yes

40) What are you craving right now?
subway

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
no

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes

44) Kissed someone in a car?
No

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
i don't think so

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
No

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
no

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
maybe

50) What should you be doing?
cleaning

51) What's irritating you right now?
bad shows on tv

52) Have you ever liked someone?
Yes

53) Is someone in love with you?
No

54) What is your favorite color?
silver

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes

57) Do you have trust issues?
yes

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
yes

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
no

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
no

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
a friend

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
yes

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forget

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
No

67) What was your child hood nickname?
i didn't really have one

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
No

69) Do you think you're a good person?
yes

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
no

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
read a book

73) What is bothering you?
everything

74) Have you ever been out of England?
hmmm, iv never been in england

75) Do you play the Wii?
No

76) Are you listening to music right now?
No

77) Do you like Chinese food?
Yes!!

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
Yes

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
no

81) Are you mean?
no

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
No

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
yes

84) Do you believe in true love?
kind of

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
No

88) Do you like the outside?
Yes

89) Are you currently bored?
Yes

90) Do you wanna get married?
depends who its to

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
No

92) Are you hungry?
no

93) Do you have a bank account?
yes

94) What makes you happy?
friends, sisters, shopping

95) Would you change your name?
maybe my last name

96) Ever been to Alaska?
No

98) Do you watch the news?
sometimes

99) What' s your star sign?
libra

100) Do you like Subway?
yes

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
yes

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
feel surprised...its not going to happen

103) Do you talk like your friends?
yes

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
yes

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yes

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
sister

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
no

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
no

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
no

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
a friend

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
depends

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
coffee

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
red

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
no

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
either

118) Who gave you the last high five?
my frriend

119) Do you want to please everyone?
yes

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
no

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Yes

122) Are you alone?
yes

123) Do you have any older siblings?
No

124) How's your day going so far?
ok

125) How many months until your birthday?
10

Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 06:27 PM   #26
Caitie
 
Caitie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
why not?

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
nah

3) Do you believe in God?
yes

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
my boyfriend

5) Do you think they regret it?
i sure hope not

6) Have you ever been depressed?
yes

7) Have a best friend?
not really

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
girl

9) What is your relationship status?
taken

10) How do you want to die?
peacefully

11) What did you last eat?
a little wedge of smoked cheese

12) Play any sports?
nah

13) Do you bite your nails ?
nope

14) When was your last physical fight?
i don't think i've ever really been in a physical fight

15) Do you have an attitude?
i dont know?

16) Do you like someone?
love!

17) What is your real name?
Caitlin

19) Are you gonna get high later?
nope

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
hate is a strong word

21) Do you miss someone?
yes :(

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
twirl

23) Do you tan a lot?
nooo

24) Have any pets?
mhm

25) How exactly are you feeling?
strange

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
yeah

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
haha yes

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
no

29) Are you scared of spiders?
YES :(

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
nah

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
not really

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
i dont really have any

33) Do you want to have kids?
someday

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
yep

35) Do you type fast?
pretty fast

36) Do you have piercings?
ears and lip

37) Want any more?
nah

38) Can you spell well?
i guess so

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
yeah

40) What are you craving right now?
chocolate

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
yeah

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
nope

44) Kissed someone in a car?
yeah

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
hmm maybe

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
yes

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
yes

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
yeah

50) What should you be doing?
washing my hair...greasy, ew :(

51) What's irritating you right now?
a few things

52) Have you ever liked someone?
yeah

53) Is someone in love with you?
yes

54) What is your favorite color?
pink

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
nope

57) Do you have trust issues?
kind of

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
nahhh

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
with my mum, yeah

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
nah

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
a coworker i'd met 3 days previously :( so embarressing!

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
yeah

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
forgive

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
probably one of the worst if i'm honest. bring on 2010!

67) What was your child hood nickname?
i never really had one

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
nope

69) Do you think you're a good person?
as much as anyone can be

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
maybe

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
had a cigarette

73) What is bothering you?
many things

74) Have you ever been out of England?
well i live in scotland :p never been out of the UK though

75) Do you play the Wii?
nope

76) Are you listening to music right now?
nope

77) Do you like Chinese food?
hell yeah!

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
yes

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
a little bit :(

81) Are you mean?
i try not to be

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
lord no

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
i think it depends on the break up

84) Do you believe in true love?
absolutely

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
partly

88) Do you like the outside?
sure

89) Are you currently bored?
kinda

90) Do you wanna get married?
one day

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
nooo, i hate that

92) Are you hungry?
yeah

93) Do you have a bank account?
yep

94) What makes you happy?
boyfriend, family, good food, simple things

95) Would you change your name?
i'm thinking of changing my surname

96) Ever been to Alaska?
nope

98) Do you watch the news?
yeah

99) What' s your star sign?
Virgo

100) Do you like Subway?
not so much

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
nope

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
uhhh handle it very badly? hahaha i suck at that kind of thing

103) Do you talk like your friends?
i guess

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
yeah

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
yep

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
my mum

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
maybe? idk

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
sure?

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
oh hell no

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
my mother

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
depends

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
i hate questions like these

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
RAINBOW

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
depends on the crowd

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
morning

118) Who gave you the last high five?
Aiden

119) Do you want to please everyone?
kind of

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
no

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
yeah

122) Are you alone?
no

123) Do you have any older siblings?
nope

124) How's your day going so far?
pretty bad

125) How many months until your birthday?
9



"in the fight between you and the world, back the world"


Caitie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:47 AM   #27
viviglittery26
 
viviglittery26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
Sure

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
nahhh.

3) Do you believe in God?
Not sure

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
Debbiee x3

5) Do you think they regret it?
Nope xD

6) Have you ever been depressed?
yesss

7) Have a best friend?
siii

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
girl

9) What is your relationship status?
Reserved xP

10) How do you want to die?
crowd surfing lmao

11) What did you last eat?
riceee

12) Play any sports?
Nope

13) Do you bite your nails ?
used tooo

14) When was your last physical fight?
havent had onee.

15) Do you have an attitude?
haha some sayy.

16) Do you like someone?
Yes :]

17) What is your real name?
Chicken Butt x3

19) Are you gonna get high later?
nahhh

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
yes ;D

21) Do you miss someone?
yesss

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
haha twirlll

23) Do you tan a lot?
Nopeee

24) Have any pets?
Yes x3

25) How exactly are you feeling?
sleeeeeeeepy.

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yesss

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
hahah nahhh

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
haha nopee

29) Are you scared of spiders?
yes o_o

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
nopee

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
i do not.

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
idk x3

33) Do you want to have kids?
sure, later from now. WAY later.

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
no yes yes -__________-

35) Do you type fast?
Yess x3

36) Do you have piercings?
yes

37) Want any more?
Yes !!

38) Can you spell well?
mhmm

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
sometimes.

40) What are you craving right now?
nadaa

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
nopee

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes x3

44) Kissed someone in a car?
haha nopee

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
hopefully >:] haha

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
yes D:

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
haha mhmm. but he made me cry first xD

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yeah

50) What should you be doing?
homework lol

51) What's irritating you right now?
nadaa

52) Have you ever liked someone?
uhhhhh no kidding hha

53) Is someone in love with you?
hopefully it isnt that person haha

54) What is your favorite color?
blue green pink

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
noo lol

57) Do you have trust issues?
a littlee.

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
hahaha nopeee

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
so so

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
i know he does :]

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
in front of? mama & daddy

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
yes -_-

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
haha nopee

67) What was your child hood nickname?
have a few

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
ahaha nahh.

69) Do you think you're a good person?
at times . sometimes im a real evil bitch -_-

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
yess.

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
mmmm teleee w| steven.

73) What is bothering you?
ehhhhhhhhh.

74) Have you ever been out of England?
i dont live in england? so sure haha

75) Do you play the Wii?
Nope

76) Are you listening to music right now?
yes

77) Do you like Chinese food?
Yeah.

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
no o_o hahaha

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes.

81) Are you mean?
Sometimes.

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Nope aha

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
haha uhhhh depends.

84) Do you believe in true love?
Yeah

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
so so

88) Do you like the outside?
Yeah

89) Are you currently bored?
Yeah

90) Do you wanna get married?
One day

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
yes :] only if i like him lol

92) Are you hungry?
nahh

93) Do you have a bank account?
no lol

94) What makes you happy?
certain someone x3

95) Would you change your name?
Nah.

96) Ever been to Alaska?
Nope

98) Do you watch the news?
If it's on, and I'm in the room.

99) What' s your star sign?
capricorn.

100) Do you like Subway?
Nope

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
just wouldnt do it at all.

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
nooooooooooo pls dont O_O

103) Do you talk like your friends?
somee.

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
yes haha

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
yesss xD

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
debbiee

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
ew no haha

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. wait . idk how much that is O_o

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
OMG NO :|

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa im sorry .im just happy xD
uhmmmmmmmm idk haha

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
piercingssssssss.<3

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
debbie haha

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
omgomgomg mmm lemme seeeeeee. man can i be a rainbow sharpie? lol

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
aha depends O_o

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
mmm depends.

118) Who gave you the last high five?
mmmm haha idr

119) Do you want to please everyone?
some.

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
yess

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
yupppp

122) Are you alone?
siii

123) Do you have any older siblings?
yes

124) How's your day going so far?
so far so ****ing good xD

125) How many months until your birthday?
just passed soo mmmm ill say 12? lol

viviglittery26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:54 AM   #28
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst
 
The War Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gallifrey
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
Are you ready for 125 answers?

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Yes.

3) Do you believe in God?
No.

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
Paige.

5) Do you think they regret it?
No.

6) Have you ever been depressed?
I've spent 90% of the last three and a half years depressed out of my mind.

7) Have a best friend?
Yes.

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
Boy.

9) What is your relationship status?
Single. It's complicated though.

10) How do you want to die?
I don't know. Nothing too painful or undignified.

11) What did you last eat?
Cereal.

12) Play any sports?
No.

13) Do you bite your nails ?
Yes.

14) When was your last physical fight?
Years ago.

15) Do you have an attitude?
Usually.

16) Do you like someone?
Yes.

17) What is your real name?
Conor.

19) Are you gonna get high later?
No.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Most people.

21) Do you miss someone?
Yes.

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
I don't eat spaghetti.

23) Do you tan a lot?
No.

24) Have any pets?
No.

25) How exactly are you feeling?
A little down.

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yes.

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
No.

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
No.

29) Are you scared of spiders?
Yes.

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Depends on where I'd end up. And if I could come back.

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Yes.

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
I don't know.

33) Do you want to have kids?
I don't know. Probably not.

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
No, yes, no.

35) Do you type fast?
Yes.

36) Do you have piercings?
No.

37) Want any more?
No.

38) Can you spell well?
I haven't mis-spelled anything in years.

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
No.

40) What are you craving right now?
Nothing.

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
No.

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes.

44) Kissed someone in a car?
No.

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I seriously doubt it.

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Not that I'm aware.

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Yes.

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yes.

50) What should you be doing?
I don't know.

51) What's irritating you right now?
I have no idea.

52) Have you ever liked someone?
Yes.

53) Is someone in love with you?
I very much doubt it.

54) What is your favorite color?
Black.

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes.

57) Do you have trust issues?
Yes.

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
No.

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
No.

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
I could care less.

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I don't cry in front of people.

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
No.

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forget.

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
It's about 48 hours long so far. So far it's not actually bad.

67) What was your child hood nickname?
Bob. I have no f*cking idea why.

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
No.

69) Do you think you're a good person?
No.

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Anything that isn't accidental was influenced (directly or indirectly) by some sort of tangible, terrestrial force or being. Nothing mystical about causality.

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Texted Katie for hours and hours.

73) What is bothering you?
A few things, none of which I will mention here.

74) Have you ever been out of England?
I have spent 99% of my life outside England.

75) Do you play the Wii?
No.

76) Are you listening to music right now?
No.

77) Do you like Chinese food?
No.

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
No.

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
No.

81) Are you mean?
I can be. I'm usually pretty sarcastic, but I can be downright cruel sometimes.

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
No.

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
It can happen, but it's rare. It depends on the circumstances surrounding the breakup.

84) Do you believe in true love?
I don't know.

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
No.

88) Do you like the outside?
Depends on where I am.

89) Are you currently bored?
Yes.

90) Do you wanna get married?
I don't know.

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
Depends who's saying it.

92) Are you hungry?
A little.

93) Do you have a bank account?
Yes.

94) What makes you happy?
Very few things.

95) Would you change your name?
I occasionally use my middle name in place of my surname. I'd never legally change it.

96) Ever been to Alaska?
No.

98) Do you watch the news?
No.

99) What' s your star sign?
Leo.

100) Do you like Subway?
No.

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
It'd be hard not to headbutt her instead.

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Funny you should ask. One of my best friends of the opposite sex apparently does.

103) Do you talk like your friends?
To an extent, but I have a weird tendency to occasionally speak in a more formal manner than most people, and I use slightly more elaborate speech.

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yes.

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
A few.

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
In person, my mother. Via text/online, Katie.

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
I don't give a sh*t.

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
I think a better question is who the f*ck is offering a grand to kiss ugly people, and how the f*ck did they get the ugly people to go along with it?

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan?
No. She is my arch-nemesis.

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Katie. On the nature of the universe, and whether or not fate exists. Eventually the conversation wound around to the benefits of masturbation. I swear to God.

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
So long as it isn't excessive, and the tattoo genuinely means something.

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
Piercings and tattoos.

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Black. Simple and functional.

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
Depends on who I'm with.

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Night.

118) Who gave you the last high five?
Niamh.

119) Do you want to please everyone?
I could care less about whether I please people. Well... most people.

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
No.

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Yes. I've done the same thing. It happens.

122) Are you alone?
Yes.

123) Do you have any older siblings?
No.

124) How's your day going so far?
Pretty boring.

125) How many months until your birthday?
Six.

The War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:41 PM   #29
lawzylaus
Tinkerbell :)
 
lawzylaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
Suree

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Yes

3) Do you believe in God?
I like to think I do.

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
Becky

5) Do you think they regret it?
No?

6) Have you ever been depressed?
yes

7) Have a best friend?
It's complicated.

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
girl

9) What is your relationship status?
Singular

10) How do you want to die?
peacefully

11) What did you last eat?
Mini Cheesecake.

12) Play any sports?
nah

13) Do you bite your nails ?
Ayee

14) When was your last physical fight?
Few years back

15) Do you have an attitude?
i dont know?

16) Do you like someone?
love!

17) What is your real name?
Laura

19) Are you gonna get high later?
nope

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
hate is a strong word

21) Do you miss someone?
yes :(

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
twirl

23) Do you tan a lot?
nooo

24) Have any pets?
mhm

25) How exactly are you feeling?
Cold

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
yeah

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
no

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
Oh yes.

29) Are you scared of spiders?
YES :(

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
nah

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Yes and no.

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
i dont really have any

33) Do you want to have kids?
someday

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
no

35) Do you type fast?
pretty fast

36) Do you have piercings?
nada

37) Want any more?
ears

38) Can you spell well?
no.

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
yeah

40) What are you craving right now?
something like hot chocolate.

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
yeah

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
pony?

44) Kissed someone in a car?
yeah

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
hmm maybe

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
yes

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
no

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
yeah

50) What should you be doing?
homework

51) What's irritating you right now?
a few things

52) Have you ever liked someone?
yeah

53) Is someone in love with you?
probably not.

54) What is your favorite color?
blue

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
nope

57) Do you have trust issues?
kind of

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
nahhh

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
mmm kind of with my dad.

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
nah

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I don't actually know. I mostly cry on my own.

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
yeah

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
forgive

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
We are three days in, I have already made a huge mistake and my only living biological grandfather is going to die in the next few months.

67) What was your child hood nickname?
Hampster

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
nope

69) Do you think you're a good person?
Not really

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
maybe

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Drank some water

73) What is bothering you?
many things

74) Have you ever been out of England?
well i live in scotland :p and visit England when I can.

75) Do you play the Wii?
nope

76) Are you listening to music right now?
Paramore

77) Do you like Chinese food?
hell yeah!

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
yes

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
When I am in the house on my own

81) Are you mean?
Sadly

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
lord no

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
i think it depends on the break up

84) Do you believe in true love?
absolutely

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
I guess I could be worse but I could be a lot better.

88) Do you like the outside?
sure

89) Are you currently bored?
kinda

90) Do you wanna get married?
one day

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
Umm...

92) Are you hungry?
boredom = hunger.

93) Do you have a bank account?
yep

94) What makes you happy?
Music, true friends, some of my family, my amazing bio teacher who has helped me a lot this academic year :)

95) Would you change your name?
No

96) Ever been to Alaska?
nope

98) Do you watch the news?
yeah

99) What' s your star sign?
Libra

100) Do you like Subway?
not so much

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Not for me

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Well seeing as he is the guy I freaking love with all my heart and he knows it...I would kiss him back!

103) Do you talk like your friends?
i guess

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
yeah

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
yep

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
Becky

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
Not as much

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
Depends

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
oh hell no

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Becky

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
depends

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
A music tatoo

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Er?

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
depends on the crowd

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
morning

118) Who gave you the last high five?
My mum I think....or Sarah.

119) Do you want to please everyone?
kind of

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
yes

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
yeah

122) Are you alone?
at the momento yes

123) Do you have any older siblings?
nope

124) How's your day going so far?
I've had worse

125) How many months until your birthday?
9 and a bit.

lawzylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:09 AM   #30
-Shae-Lynn*
Laugh often. Dream big. Reach for the stars!!
 
-Shae-Lynn*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
Yea man

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Nope

3) Do you believe in God?
Kind of. I believe in something, I just don't know what that something is yet.

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
Mom

5) Do you think they regret it?
No

6) Have you ever been depressed?
Yes

7) Have a best friend?
Kind of.

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
girl

9) What is your relationship status?
Single

10) How do you want to die?
---

11) What did you last eat?
Ginger cover in chocolate:)

12) Play any sports?
I do trampoline. You do not play gymnastics.

13) Do you bite your nails ?
Yes. A lot

14) When was your last physical fight?
A serious one, never. Play fighting a little while

15) Do you have an attitude?
I can.

16) Do you like someone?
I did, 'till I realized he's a jerk.

17) What is your real name?
Emily

19) Are you gonna get high later?
No.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Myself count?

21) Do you miss someone?
Yes.

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
TWIRL!

23) Do you tan a lot?
Nope. Pasty, pasty child.

24) Have any pets?
I did.

25) How exactly are you feeling?
That's complicated

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yes?

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Nope

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
nope

29) Are you scared of spiders?
nope, they are cool.

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
If I had to stay there, probably not. To visit, sure.

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
I try not to regret anything

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
Not sure yet

33) Do you want to have kids?
Yes.

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
No, yes, yes

35) Do you type fast?
Ish

36) Do you have piercings?
1 in each ear lobe

37) Want any more?
not really

38) Can you spell well?
Not at all. I did french immersion growing up and now I can't spell for beans.

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yes

40) What are you craving right now?
Water

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Yep

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yep, I used to ride

44) Kissed someone in a car?
Yes

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Probably not

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
No

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
no

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yes, roomies!

50) What should you be doing?
Nothing... Last day of holidays!

51) What's irritating you right now?
The feeling in my chest.

52) Have you ever liked someone?
Yes

53) Is someone in love with you?
No

54) What is your favorite color?
Yellow, blue, green, purple etc.

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes sir

57) Do you have trust issues?
Yes

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
Nope.

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Not exactly

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
No

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Myself

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
I'm not sure

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
Nope

67) What was your child hood nickname?
Shae-Lynn

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Yes

69) Do you think you're a good person?
Not really, others seem to think so though.

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Wrote in my journal

73) What is bothering you?
A couple things

74) Have you ever been out of England?
Never been in England to start with

75) Do you play the Wii?
Sometimes

76) Are you listening to music right now?
Yes

77) Do you like Chinese food?
Yes.

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
Yes. I read do you like your father's birthday...

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Yes, sometimes

81) Are you mean?
I can be

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
No! I fail at keeping white things white.

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Yes

84) Do you believe in true love?
Yes

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
I like what other people see of me, I don't like what I actually am though..

88) Do you like the outside?
Yes! Love it.

89) Are you currently bored?
Meh... This is keeping me entertained. I just realized, I am supposed to be at the gym training, but oh well :)

90) Do you wanna get married?
Yes, but I'm afraid to.

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
Meh

92) Are you hungry?
Not really.

93) Do you have a bank account?
Yep

94) What makes you happy?
THings that I like:)

95) Would you change your name?
Been there, done that.

96) Ever been to Alaska?
I wish! I want to see the northern lights

98) Do you watch the news?
Nope

99) What' s your star sign?
Pisces. {Go team!}

100) Do you like Subway?
Yes:)

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Nope, I love my daddy!

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Depends how I feel about him.

103) Do you talk like your friends?
Yes, sometimes

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
haha, yes

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
No

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
Mom.

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
no

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
How mush is that in canadian dollars?

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
the show... kind of.

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Group members

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
Kinda

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
The answer the last person wrote

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Yellow

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
Ermm... Sometimes

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Depends

118) Who gave you the last high five?
Kiki?

119) Do you want to please everyone?
Yes

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Yes

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Yes.

122) Are you alone?
in the room yes.

123) Do you have any older siblings?
Yes

124) How's your day going so far?
No comment

125) How many months until your birthday?
3



It's the children the world almost breaks that grow up to save it.
-Frank Warren


-Shae-Lynn* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:27 AM   #31
Starless
 
Starless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Canada
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
Yup :)

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
No

3) Do you believe in God?
No

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
Ilona

5) Do you think they regret it?
I hope not

6) Have you ever been depressed?
Yes

7) Have a best friend?
Several

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
Girl

9) What is your relationship status?
Single

10) How do you want to die?
Anything but alone

11) What did you last eat?
A jelly bean

12) Play any sports?
No

13) Do you bite your nails ?
Eww no

14) When was your last physical fight?
Never, unless you call wrestling a physical fight

15) Do you have an attitude?
Doesn't everyone?

16) Do you like someone?
I like many people :) Like that, no.

17) What is your real name?
Sarah

19) Are you gonna get high later?
No

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
No

21) Do you miss someone?
Yes

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl

23) Do you tan a lot?
No

24) Have any pets?
Not here

25) How exactly are you feeling?
Tired

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yes

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Hmmm.... probably?

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
Yes

29) Are you scared of spiders?
No

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
For a short period, like 10 seconds maybe

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
A lot of things

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
Creating my number and watching movies with CJ

33) Do you want to have kids?
At some point

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
Nope

35) Do you type fast?
Fairly fast, but very low accuracy

36) Do you have piercings?
Just my ears

37) Want any more?
No

38) Can you spell well?
Yes, but there are some words I can't spell at all

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yes, too many people

40) What are you craving right now?
Sugar :P

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Yes

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes

44) Kissed someone in a car?
Yes

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I don't know

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
No

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Yes

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yes

50) What should you be doing?
Finding music, or sleeping, or showering, or pretty much anything but this

51) What's irritating you right now?
Myself

52) Have you ever liked someone?
Yes

53) Is someone in love with you?
No

54) What is your favorite color?
Indigo

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes

57) Do you have trust issues?
Yes

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
Nope

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Umm.... yes?

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
I don't know

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Audrey

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
I don't know

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
Well, it's only just begun, how am I to know?

67) What was your child hood nickname?
I didn't really have one

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
No

69) Do you think you're a good person?
I try to be

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I still can't decide on that one

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Read my book

73) What is bothering you?
Many things

74) Have you ever been out of England?
Haha I've never been to England

75) Do you play the Wii?
I have before

76) Are you listening to music right now?
No

77) Do you like Chinese food?
Some of it

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
Yes

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
No

81) Are you mean?
Sometimes

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Probably not

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Wouldnt know, but yeah?

84) Do you believe in true love?
Yes

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
Parts of me

88) Do you like the outside?
Yes

89) Are you currently bored?
Not really

90) Do you wanna get married?
One day

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
No

92) Are you hungry?
No

93) Do you have a bank account?
Yup

94) What makes you happy?
Many things

95) Would you change your name?
No

96) Ever been to Alaska?
Nope

98) Do you watch the news?
In vancouver yes

99) What' s your star sign?
Aries

100) Do you like Subway?
Yes

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
I don't know, it would depend on the circumstances

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Well, both of us are gay, so the change of that happening is pretty much nil.

103) Do you talk like your friends?
No

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yes

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Pretty much yes

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
Erica

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
I don't know

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
No, I wouldn't kiss anyone random for money ugly or not

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
Not at all

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Audrey

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
Depends on what they are and where

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
Piercings and tattoos

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Purple

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
Depends

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
At night

118) Who gave you the last high five?
Audrey

119) Do you want to please everyone?
Yes

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Nope

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Yes

122) Are you alone?
No

123) Do you have any older siblings?
Nope

124) How's your day going so far?
It's been pretty good

125) How many months until your birthday?
Just under 2



Some of us fall by the wayside
Some of us soar to the stars
Some of us sail through our troubles
And
some have to live with
the scars



Starless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:59 PM   #32
bella54
 
bella54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Reading
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
Sure

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
at the time i thought he was great, turned out to be a bit of an ass but not a total waste of time.

3) Do you believe in God?
no

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
bf

5) Do you think they regret it?
Nope

6) Have you ever been depressed?
i think so

7) Have a best friend?
Yeah

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
girl

9) What is your relationship status?
Single

10) How do you want to die?
i dont atm

11) What did you last eat?
mini eggs

12) Play any sports?
netball, hockey, dance anything really

13) Do you bite your nails ?
Yeah

14) When was your last physical fight?
brother doesnt count..

15) Do you have an attitude?
a little bit, not as bad as it was

16) Do you like someone?
Yeah

17) What is your real name?
Me.

19) Are you gonna get high later?
Nope

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
dislike

21) Do you miss someone?
Yeah :(

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
twirl

23) Do you tan a lot?
Nah

24) Have any pets?
fish

25) How exactly are you feeling?
Not sure

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yeah

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
yeah...

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
no

29) Are you scared of spiders?
bit

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
nah coz id probanly make the same mistakes. id rather just move on

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Yup

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
Not sure

33) Do you want to have kids?
yes

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
no, no, no.

35) Do you type fast?
ish

36) Do you have piercings?
5 -ears

37) Want any more?
Yeah.

38) Can you spell well?
ish

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yeah, sometimes.

40) What are you craving right now?
Nothing really.

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Yeah

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yeah

44) Kissed someone in a car?
yup

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
yeah but mended it again

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
dont think so

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
yeah...

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yeah

50) What should you be doing?
work

51) What's irritating you right now?
Nothing.

52) Have you ever liked someone?
Yeah.

53) Is someone in love with you?
yes

54) What is your favorite color?
blue, white

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yeah

57) Do you have trust issues?
yeah

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
Haha nope.

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
On and off.

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
no

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Myself.

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
no

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
Nope.

67) What was your child hood nickname?
Had a few.

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Nope.

69) Do you think you're a good person?
Nope.

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Sometimes.

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
brushed my teeth

73) What is bothering you?
A few things.

74) Have you ever been out of England?
lots

75) Do you play the Wii?
Nope

76) Are you listening to music right now?
Nope

77) Do you like Chinese food?
Yeah.

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
Yeah

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes.

81) Are you mean?
Sometimes.

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Nope not at all!

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
yeah

84) Do you believe in true love?
Yeah

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
Nope.

88) Do you like the outside?
Yeah

89) Are you currently bored?
Yeah

90) Do you wanna get married?
One day

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
in a jokey way its funny but no not really.

92) Are you hungry?
no

93) Do you have a bank account?
Yup

94) What makes you happy?
hugs, music, bf, best friend, making someone else smile/laugh

95) Would you change your name?
Nah.

96) Ever been to Alaska?
Nope

98) Do you watch the news?
If it's on, and I'm in the room.

99) What' s your star sign?
sagitarius

100) Do you like Subway?
yeah

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
no

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
id be surprised as 1 i dont think he does and 2 if he did he would never tell me as he knows i have a bf

103) Do you talk like your friends?
Sometimes

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yeah

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yeah :)

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
Mum.

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
we are by no means best buddies but not enemies either

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
i wouldnt kiss them for money and i wouldnt not kiss them because they are ugly? bad question

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
NO!

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Urm, not sure really.

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
yeah

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
dinner

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
blue

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
no

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
morning

118) Who gave you the last high five?

119) Do you want to please everyone?
Nah.

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
yeah

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Yep.

122) Are you alone?
Kinda.

123) Do you have any older siblings?
yeah

124) How's your day going so far?
not bad

125) How many months until your birthday?
lots and lots :(

bella54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 05:00 AM   #33
KellyEatWorld
 
KellyEatWorld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
Bring it on.

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Never been in a real relationship.

3) Do you believe in God?
Yeah.

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
My Mum.

5) Do you think they regret it?
Hope not.

6) Have you ever been depressed?
Maybe?

7) Have a best friend?
Nope.

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
Girl.

9) What is your relationship status?
Single.

10) How do you want to die?
No idea.

11) What did you last eat?
Erm, a bread roll.

12) Play any sports?
Not in a team.

13) Do you bite your nails ?
Yup.

14) When was your last physical fight?
Hmm, while ago.

15) Do you have an attitude?
Yes :/

16) Do you like someone?
Nope.

17) What is your real name?
Kelly.

19) Are you gonna get high later?
No.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Not hate.

21) Do you miss someone?
Yup.

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Neither.

23) Do you tan a lot?
Nope.

24) Have any pets?
Yup.

25) How exactly are you feeling?
Tired.

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yup.

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Nope.

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
---

29) Are you scared of spiders?
Not really.

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yeah.

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Yeah.

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
No idea.

33) Do you want to have kids?
Maybe.

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
Yes.

35) Do you type fast?
Yup.

36) Do you have piercings?
Ear lobes.

37) Want any more?
Yeah.

38) Can you spell well?
Pretty well yeah.

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yeah.

40) What are you craving right now?
Sleep.

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Yeah.

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Umm, don't think so.

44) Kissed someone in a car?
My Mum.

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
No.

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Yeah.

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Nope.

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yup.

50) What should you be doing?
Sleeping.

51) What's irritating you right now?
Not much.

52) Have you ever liked someone?
Yeah.

53) Is someone in love with you?
No.

54) What is your favorite color?
Red, purple, green.

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Ha, yeah.

57) Do you have trust issues?
Depends on the person.

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
Ew, no. :P

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Most of the time.

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
---

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Me.

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
Maybe..

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive.

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
Not up to now no.

67) What was your child hood nickname?
There's been many.

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
No.

69) Do you think you're a good person?
No.

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Sometimes.

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Brushed my teeth? Iuno.

73) What is bothering you?
Couple of things.

74) Have you ever been out of England?
Yes.

75) Do you play the Wii?
Yeah.

76) Are you listening to music right now?
I am.

77) Do you like Chinese food?
Eurgh, no.

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
Yup.

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Nope.

81) Are you mean?
Yes. :l

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Nope.

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Yeah.

84) Do you believe in true love?
Nope.

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
Nope.

88) Do you like the outside?
Love it.

89) Are you currently bored?
Yeah.

90) Do you wanna get married?
Maybe.

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
No.

92) Are you hungry?
Yes.

93) Do you have a bank account?
Yeah.

94) What makes you happy?
A few things.

95) Would you change your name?
Nope.

96) Ever been to Alaska?
Nope.

98) Do you watch the news?
Very rarely.

99) What' s your star sign?
Capricorn.

100) Do you like Subway?
Hmm, it's alright :]

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
No.

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Erm, don't really have a bestfriend.

103) Do you talk like your friends?
As in what way? slang? Iuno.

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yeah.

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yup.

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
Jaz.

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
No.

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
Are you kidding?! OF COURSE!

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
No.

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Jaz.

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
Yeah.

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
A lamp in my room.

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Red.

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
No, quiet can be good.

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Night.

118) Who gave you the last high five?
Joe.

119) Do you want to please everyone?
Umm, in a way.

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Nope.

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Yup.

122) Are you alone?
Yes.

123) Do you have any older siblings?
Two.

124) How's your day going so far?
Well considering it's only 4:00am the 'day' hasn't really started so no idea :).

125) How many months until your birthday?
11? 10?.



"I prefer listening to the voices inside my head, thankyou." - Tom DeLonge.


KellyEatWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 09:39 PM   #34
Paper_Tigers
 
Paper_Tigers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
I guess so

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
I've only ever had one real relationship and I'm still in it.

3) Do you believe in God?
No

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
Kris

5) Do you think they regret it?
No, I don't think so

6) Have you ever been depressed?
Hmmmm...

7) Have a best friend?
A few

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
girl

9) What is your relationship status?
Taken

10) How do you want to die?
Happy

11) What did you last eat?
Vegetables.

12) Play any sports?
No

13) Do you bite your nails ?
Nope

14) When was your last physical fight?
I dunno.

15) Do you have an attitude?
Can do.

16) Do you like someone?
I love someone.

17) What is your real name?
Katie

19) Are you gonna get high later?
Emmm no..

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Yup

21) Do you miss someone?
Yeah.

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Cut

23) Do you tan a lot?
I don't tan at all

24) Have any pets?
Yeah

25) How exactly are you feeling?
I don't know exactly

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
No

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
I dunno

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
Nope

29) Are you scared of spiders?
Scared isn't the word

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yeah I would.

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
A lot of things

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
Dunno yet.

33) Do you want to have kids?
In the future

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
Nope

35) Do you type fast?
Fairly fast at times.

36) Do you have piercings?
Lip and ears

37) Want any more?
Yeah, I want hip piercings

38) Can you spell well?
Fairly well, I don't use words I can't spell, and if I must, I look them up in the dictionary for the spelling. Good old dictionaries.

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yeah...

40) What are you craving right now?
Nothing

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
No.

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yeah

44) Kissed someone in a car?
Yeah.

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I don't think so.

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Not that I know of.

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Yeah..

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yeah?

50) What should you be doing?
Homework

51) What's irritating you right now?
Everything

52) Have you ever liked someone?
No, I've gone through my life never liking anyone.

53) Is someone in love with you?
He says he loves me.

54) What is your favorite color?
Purple

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Shoes, maybe.

57) Do you have trust issues?
Yeah

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
Oh yes.

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Pfft..

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
I'm not sure

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Kris

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
It depends

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Neither

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
Nope

67) What was your child hood nickname?
I don't want to say :P

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Never

69) Do you think you're a good person?
Nope

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Sometimes

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Texted, then fell asleep in the middle of texting people!

73) What is bothering you?
A lot

74) Have you ever been out of England?
I've never been outside Ireland, let alone England :P

75) Do you play the Wii?
Sometimes

76) Are you listening to music right now?
No

77) Do you like Chinese food?
I like rice.

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
Nope, why should I?!

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Slightly

81) Are you mean?
Can be

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Mainly because if they're dirty, I clean them til theyre white again

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Sometimes

84) Do you believe in true love?
Yup

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
Thats the last thing I'd be proud of.

88) Do you like the outside?
Sometimes

89) Are you currently bored?
Yup

90) Do you wanna get married?
Some day

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
Nope, its knackerish

92) Are you hungry?
I dunno

93) Do you have a bank account?
Nope, I wouldn't have any money to put in it even if i did

94) What makes you happy?
I don't know.

95) Would you change your name?
Yeah, to something cool like Apple or Grape, thats what all the cool people do these days

96) Ever been to Alaska?
No

98) Do you watch the news?
Only because my mam watches it all the time

99) What' s your star sign?
Cancer

100) Do you like Subway?
Hate it

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
No.

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
I don't know.

103) Do you talk like your friends?
I talk like Katie.

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
A lot of the time

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yeah, a few

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
Nana

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
Nope!

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
People aren't ugly, the only thing that makes a person ugly is if they have a bad personality.

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
Hahahaha, I'm a fan of seeing her as a druggie.

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
I dunno

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
Yup

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
Out of 500 million thoughts, I could hardly select one.

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Purple :)

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
Yeah.

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Night

118) Who gave you the last high five?
Kris

119) Do you want to please everyone?
To an extent.

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
I dont think so

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Yeah, a lot of people have.

122) Are you alone?
Yup

123) Do you have any older siblings?
One, but 2 that I've never met(that I know of anyway.)

124) How's your day going so far
Crappy

125) How many months until your birthday?
Just under 5.

Paper_Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #35
Breeze
dizzy dyke
 
Breeze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: E.Sussex

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
Proberbly not, I'll no doubt quit it befor eI finish!

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
No

3) Do you believe in God?
No

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
Her

5) Do you think they regret it?
No

6) Have you ever been depressed?
Yes

7) Have a best friend?
Yes

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
girl

9) What is your relationship status?
Single

10) How do you want to die?
Quickly

11) What did you last eat?
Pear

12) Play any sports?
No

13) Do you bite your nails ?
No, I pick them though.

14) When was your last physical fight?
Never had one.

15) Do you have an attitude?
Yeah, a nice one!

16) Do you like someone?
Yes

17) What is your real name?
Jodie.

19) Are you gonna get high later?
No. I ain't that stupid.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
No. Hate is a rather strong term to use. Takes a lot to hate.

21) Do you miss someone?
No

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Both?

23) Do you tan a lot?
No.

24) Have any pets?
Yeah, 2 cats

25) How exactly are you feeling?
In pain

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yes

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
No.

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
No

29) Are you scared of spiders?
No

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
No

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Yes

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
Got a few duties

33) Do you want to have kids?
No

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
No, no and yes.

35) Do you type fast?
Yes, fast ish.

36) Do you have piercings?
Just ears.

37) Want any more?
No

38) Can you spell well?
Yes I think so.

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yeah, sometimes.

40) What are you craving right now?
Nothing

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Yes

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes

44) Kissed someone in a car?
Yes

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
No

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Not that I'm aware of.

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Yes :(

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
No. But then I don't want to live with anyone at all!

50) What should you be doing?
Hanging the washing up.

51) What's irritating you right now?
Pain.

52) Have you ever liked someone?
Hasn't this already been asked?

53) Is someone in love with you?
No

54) What is your favorite color?
Purple and maroon

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
No

57) Do you have trust issues?
A little

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
Eeew no.

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
She must do as we talked yesterday!


63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Me

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
No

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
No!

67) What was your child hood nickname?
I wouldn't repeat it!

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Nope.

69) Do you think you're a good person?
I'm OK.

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Sometimes.

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Peed.

73) What is bothering you?
A few things.

74) Have you ever been out of England?
No. Oh yeah to Scotland. That counts surely!

75) Do you play the Wii?
I did but didn't rate it much so I flogged it!

76) Are you listening to music right now?
No

77) Do you like Chinese food?
Yeah.

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
Yes, of course!

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
No

81) Are you mean?
No

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Yes, It is called washing them!

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Yes.

84) Do you believe in true love?
Yes

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
No

88) Do you like the outside?
Yes

89) Are you currently bored?
Yes

90) Do you wanna get married?
Not sure.

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
Not really.

92) Are you hungry?
Yes

93) Do you have a bank account?
Yes

94) What makes you happy?
My cats, my parents

95) Would you change your name?
Already have

96) Ever been to Alaska?
No

98) Do you watch the news?
Yes.

99) What' s your star sign?
Scorpio

100) Do you like Subway?
No

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Not hard but I wouldn't want to

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Well I would be very suprised as he knows I'm gay!

103) Do you talk like your friends?
No

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yes

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yes

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
Mum.

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
No

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
No I'm not a hooker!

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
Noooooooooooooo! noooooo no no no

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Mum

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
Yeah

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
Getting another cup of tea

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Purple

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
Depends.

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Morning.

118) Who gave you the last high five?
Can't remember

119) Do you want to please everyone?
Yes

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
No

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Yes.

122) Are you alone?
I have my cats here.

123) Do you have any older siblings?
No.

124) How's your day going so far?
It is OK

125) How many months until your birthday?
8



I want to kiss the bottom of the ocean before I burst through its surface into the sunlight, otherwise I will always be wondering about what was left unseen at the bottom


i'm tired of chasing my dreams.
i'm just gonna ask where they're going,
and hook up with them later.

Previously Kelpie

Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:24 PM   #36
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
Nope, but I'm bored

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Nope

3) Do you believe in God?
Undecided

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
Cheryl

5) Do you think they regret it?
I hope not >.<

6) Have you ever been depressed?
Yes

7) Have a best friend?
Yes

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
girl

9) What is your relationship status?
Single

10) How do you want to die?
Interestingly =P

11) What did you last eat?
Oat cookie xD

12) Play any sports?
No

13) Do you bite your nails ?
Not anymore! xD

14) When was your last physical fight?
I haven't had one

15) Do you have an attitude?
No?

16) Do you like someone?
Yes

17) What is your real name?
Grainne

19) Are you gonna get high later?
Nope

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Hate is a strong word.

21) Do you miss someone?
Yes >.<

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Depends.

23) Do you tan a lot?
Nope

24) Have any pets?
Yes, 2 dogs, 3 fish & a bird.

25) How exactly are you feeling?
In pain

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yes

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Yes.

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
Maybe...>.<

29) Are you scared of spiders?
Nope.

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Meah, I think I would.

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
SOmetimes.

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
I don't know yet =]

33) Do you want to have kids?
Yes

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
Yes, no, no.

35) Do you type fast?
Yes

36) Do you have piercings?
Ears & lip

37) Want any more?
Yes please.

38) Can you spell well?
Sometimes. xD

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yes.

40) What are you craving right now?
Cuddles.

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Yes

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes

44) Kissed someone in a car?
Yes

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
No

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes. =[

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Probably...not purposely.

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Sure.

50) What should you be doing?
Nothing, I'm on the train =]

51) What's irritating you right now?
I want to liee down xD

52) Have you ever liked someone?
I have xD

53) Is someone in love with you?
Doubt it.

54) What is your favorite color?
Pink, red & black.

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes.

57) Do you have trust issues?
I dunno.

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
Eeew no.

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Sometimes.

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
Yes.

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Ehh...Sonia?

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yea.

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
No!

67) What was your child hood nickname?
I dunno?

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Nope.

69) Do you think you're a good person?
From time to time.

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I don't know.

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Text her. <3

73) What is bothering you?
My shoulder.

74) Have you ever been out of England?
I live out of England. xD

75) Do you play the Wii?
Yess xD

76) Are you listening to music right now?
Yep

77) Do you like Chinese food?
Yeah.

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
Yes I do.

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
No

81) Are you mean?
I don't think so.

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Yes

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
I hope so.

84) Do you believe in true love?
Yes

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
I guess.

88) Do you like the outside?
Yes

89) Are you currently bored?
Yes

90) Do you wanna get married?
Yes.

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
Depends who it is.

92) Are you hungry?
Nope

93) Do you have a bank account?
Yes

94) What makes you happy?
My friends, music, certain cutee people xD

95) Would you change your name?
I might.

96) Ever been to Alaska?
No

98) Do you watch the news?
Only if someone else is watching it or if it catches my eye.

99) What' s your star sign?
Cancer

100) Do you like Subway?
Kinda.

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Ehh, I wouldn't like to.

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
I don't have a best friend of the opposite sex xD

103) Do you talk like your friends?
Yea

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yes

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Not really.

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
Sonia

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
Mebbe.

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
Maybeee.

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
No >.> <.< Okay, maybe a bit.

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Sonia.

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
Yeah

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
A tattoo =]

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Pink

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
Depends who's there.

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
At night.

118) Who gave you the last high five?
Louise.

119) Do you want to please everyone?
Yes

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Yea xD

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Yes.

122) Are you alone?
Nope I'm with Sonia && about a billion people on a train.

123) Do you have any older siblings?
Yea, a brother.(21)

124) How's your day going so far?
It's good =]

125) How many months until your birthday?
4 xD



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:37 PM   #37
ColourExplosion
 
ColourExplosion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
Bring it.

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Nope

3) Do you believe in God?
I try to.

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
Grainne ^_^

5) Do you think they regret it?
Hopefully not D:

6) Have you ever been depressed?
Mhmm

7) Have a best friend?
Yup ^_^

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
Last time I checked I was a girl. These things change, though.

9) What is your relationship status?
Single Pringle.

10) How do you want to die?
In a really interesting, unusual way.

11) What did you last eat?
Sushi.

12) Play any sports?
Netball.

13) Do you bite your nails?
I try not to.

14) When was your last physical fight?
A long time ago, now.

15) Do you have an attitude?
Do YOU have an attitude?

16) Do you like someone?
Yessum.

17) What is your real name?
Cheryl, as far as I know =P

19) Are you gonna get high later?
HIGH ON OXYGEN! *strips nakey and dances*

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
I don't, and never will, hate anyone.

21) Do you miss someone?
I do. *prods them*

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
A bit of both, to be rebellious.

23) Do you tan a lot?
Easily :D

24) Have any pets?
A doggiewoggy. I love him with all I am :D

25) How exactly are you feeling?
I don't actually know xD I guess you could say fine :P

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yeah.. threw it up. Doesn't go down well with me :P Travelling + Eating = Sicky.

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Not that I can remember.

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
Probably.

29) Are you scared of spiders?
Freakin' terrified. Thanks for reminding me. *checks room*

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
No. My past has made me who I am, and I'd never change any of it. Changing the past could change who I know today, and I love them all too much. I'm blessed :]

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Yeah. But past is past.

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
Either a) Go out to Belfast with Ashleigh and help her get a dress for the leavers dinner. Or b) Go to Belfast with Lana for her birthday present that I STILL haven't had time to do, even though her birthday was January and the only thing she wanted was a day out with her sister. Eugh, I suck :P

33) Do you want to have kids?
I do.

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
Yes, Yes, Yes. [omg, I totally just reminded myself of the Herbal Essences advert.]

35) Do you type fast?
I do *ninja pose*

36) Do you have piercings?
Earlooooooooooooobes.

37) Want any more?
I want my tongue done. And my bellybutton.

38) Can you spell well?
I'd like to hope so.

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yes.

40) What are you craving right now?
Nooooooooooodles.

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Yup.

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Don't remind me >.<

44) Kissed someone in a car?
Yup.

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Apparently :/

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Not that I know of.

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Yeah. Not purposely though.

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Of course.

50) What should you be doing?
Studying xD

51) What's irritating you right now?
My head is numb. Like, my actual head. *touches the top of my head* It's so strange, I didn't know it was possible. Does this mean there's a lack of blood to my head? Coooool.

52) Have you ever liked someone?
Mhmmmm.

53) Is someone in love with you?
I highly doubt it xD

54) What is your favorite color?
Baby Pink/Baby Blue.

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes xD It's not easy.

57) Do you have trust issues?
Extreme ones.

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
O_O

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Not really.

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
Nah.

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I can't remember.

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yea.

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
We'll soon see.

67) What was your child hood nickname?
Flump. Please, please don't ask. xD

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Is that a challenge?

69) Do you think you're a good person?
I hope so.

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I don't know. I prefer ''Sh*t happens." :P

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Text her. <3

73) What is bothering you?
I swear I already answered this question o.o

74) Have you ever been out of England?
I live out of it =D

75) Do you play the Wii?
When I can get my hands on it, yes xD

76) Are you listening to music right now?
Nopers.

77) Do you like Chinese food?
Duhh. *wants chinese now*

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
15 days before mine =D

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
I'm afraid of having the lights off, because I'm convinced all the spiders come out when you can't see. So I guess you could say so, yes xD

81) Are you mean?
I hope not.

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Nope xD

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Completely. I'm friends with all but one of my ex's.

84) Do you believe in true love?
Yes

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
Meh.

88) Do you like the outside?
Yes

89) Are you currently bored?
Yes

90) Do you wanna get married?
Yes.

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
I'm not really a 'babe' person.

92) Are you hungry?
Shutup xD

93) Do you have a bank account?
Two. My mum has one under my name, and I have one.

94) What makes you happy?
Certain things in life. Texts. Snuggles. People (they know who they are <3).

95) Would you change your name?
I've always wanted to be called Emily-Rose.

96) Ever been to Alaska?
Nope, but my Daddykins has. I have a real Inuit (spelling?) made necklace/bracelet and lots of pictars.

98) Do you watch the news?
Sometimes. ....Rarely.

99) What' s your star sign?
Capricorn.

100) Do you like Subway?
OMG SUBWAY. *does the Subway dance*

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
LOL. We don't talk anymore. He's into drugs and the like now..

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Get scared. Since he's gay. xD

103) Do you talk like your friends?
Yeah, I doo xD

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
aha, yeah xD

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
I do <3

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
Online? Grainne :] <3

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
No.

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
iunno. My kisses are special, see xD

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan?
I am. And proud! xD

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Probably Grainne lastnight xD

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
Yuhuh.

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
If I liked piercing and tattoo's :P

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Yellow. I wanna be the bright, happy marker xD

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
Depends.

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Nightytimes.

118) Who gave you the last high five?
Ashleigh

119) Do you want to please everyone?
Too much >.<

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Not yet.

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Yes.

122) Are you alone?
Yes.

123) Do you have any older siblings?
23 year old brother.

124) How's your day going so far?
I've not been up that long xD

125) How many months until your birthday?
9.


Last edited by ColourExplosion : 01-03-2010 at 04:43 PM.


Be yourself..
Everyone else is already taken


ColourExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #38
Kestrel
Wound Care Advisor - First Aid Team
 
Kestrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Blackburn
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
Aye

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Nope

3) Do you believe in God?
Nope

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
Crazy Benn <3

5) Do you think they regret it?
I hope not! :)

6) Have you ever been depressed?
yus

7) Have a best friend?
Yeppers

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
girly

9) What is your relationship status?
In a very serious relationship. :)

10) How do you want to die?
Like my Grandad; Peacfully in my sleep, not screamin and crying like his passengers. lol.. sorry, I want to die happy.

11) What did you last eat?
Grapes... oh I'm so healthy

12) Play any sports?
Nope... I am a baton twirler though.

13) Do you bite your nails ?
Yus

14) When was your last physical fight?
Cant remember... was forever ago.

15) Do you have an attitude?
No! What makes you think that!? ;)

16) Do you like someone?
Of course.

17) What is your real name?
Kestrel Rose

19) Are you gonna get high later?
Quite possibly.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Nope

21) Do you miss someone?
Yehuh :(

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Neither. Spaghetti = icky.

23) Do you tan a lot?
Nope

24) Have any pets?
Theys deaded.

25) How exactly are you feeling?
Kinda bored.

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Obviously.

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
No... I'm much classier than that.

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
Nope, I'm happy with my Benn.

29) Are you scared of spiders?
Terrified.

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes, but only to nosey, not to change anything. I'm assuming here that I can travel back in time then come back to the future when I'm done. (by future I mean the present time)

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Nope. Regrets are useless as you cannot change what has allready happened.

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
Probably sleep at Benns again.

33) Do you want to have kids?
Yes. The boy will be called james after Benn's dad.

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
Yes, no, probably.

35) Do you type fast?
Like lightning

36) Do you have piercings?
Yus

37) Want any more?
Yus

38) Can you spell well?
"Well" did it! :)

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Sometimes.

40) What are you craving right now?
Cucumber and my boyfriend.

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Yus

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yeh, my snowy. RIP my beautiful horsey.

44) Kissed someone in a car?
Yep...whilst he was driving. Ooh how dangerous.

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Probably not.

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Yep

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Probably

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yeh

50) What should you be doing?
Working :)

51) What's irritating you right now?
The fact that my boss keeps tryin to catch me not working :)

52) Have you ever liked someone?
Yeh

53) Is someone in love with you?
Yeh :)

54) What is your favorite color?
Purple

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yeppers

57) Do you have trust issues?
Yep

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
Haha no.

..... I'll finish the rest later... gotta get ready to finish work now :)



New funky sig on the way!
feel free to PM me.


Kestrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:06 AM   #39
.ghost.
 
.ghost.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
Not really, but hey...

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
N/a.

3) Do you believe in God?
No.

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
Sean.

5) Do you think they regret it?
No.

6) Have you ever been depressed?
Why yes, I have.

7) Have a best friend?
Yes.

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
Girl.

9) What is your relationship status?
Single.

10) How do you want to die?
Pass.

11) What did you last eat?
Quorn pilaf and an orange.

12) Play any sports?
No.

13) Do you bite your nails ?
Not any more.

14) When was your last physical fight?
Aaaaages ago.

15) Do you have an attitude?
Not really.

16) Do you like someone?
I don't no. No, I guess?

17) What is your real name?
Emma.

19) Are you gonna get high later?
No.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Yes.

21) Do you miss someone?
Yes. A few people actually.

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
I eat more practical pasta shapes thanks. Spirals or tubes ftw.

23) Do you tan a lot?
No.

24) Have any pets?
A dog.

25) How exactly are you feeling?
Like crap =P

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yes.

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Yes, I think.

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
N/a.

29) Are you scared of spiders?
No. Unless they're really big/ugly/hairy. Although I do kind of want a tarantula...

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
I don't know, really.

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Meh, pass.

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
I really feel like going the Egg, I need to return some headphones I bought and hand out some CVs, so I'll probably go to town.

33) Do you want to have kids?
Not any that are biologically mine. I'd probably consider adoption.

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
Yes.

35) Do you type fast?
Average-ish?

36) Do you have piercings?
Yes.

37) Want any more?
Maybe.

38) Can you spell well?
I think so, most of the time.

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yes. Hell yes.

40) What are you craving right now?
Sleep and some decaff tea.

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Yes.

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yup!

44) Kissed someone in a car?
No.

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Apparently.

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
N/a.

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
N/a.

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yeah, I don't think I ever want to get married.

50) What should you be doing?
School work, either notes or questions because I'm 2 months behind everyone else =| That or sleeping perhaps.

51) What's irritating you right now?
Urgh, everything? In one of those moods, hehe.

52) Have you ever liked someone?
Yes.

53) Is someone in love with you?
Doubt it.

54) What is your favorite color?
Red.

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes.

57) Do you have trust issues?
Oh yes.

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
My legs, far too many times. Quite uncomfortable really =P

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Not at all.

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
N/a.

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Sean, I think? Or Emma.

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
I don't know, really. I think it depends on the person.

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive, I think.

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
Haha, no.

67) What was your child hood nickname?
None?

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
No.

69) Do you think you're a good person?
Yes.

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
No.

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Drank some tea, went on laptop, watched TV.

73) What is bothering you?
Too much to mention!

74) Have you ever been out of England?
Yes.

75) Do you play the Wii?
Nope.

76) Are you listening to music right now?
Yes.

77) Do you like Chinese food?
Nope, probably one of the only people I know who doesn't!

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
Yes.

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
No.

81) Are you mean?
No.

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Not aty all.

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Yeah.

84) Do you believe in true love?
No.

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
No.

88) Do you like the outside?
Yes. Just not the people that are also there, generally.

89) Are you currently bored?
Yes.

90) Do you wanna get married?
Never.

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
Ew.

92) Are you hungry?
No.

93) Do you have a bank account?
Yes.

94) What makes you happy?
Stuff? =P

95) Would you change your name?
No.

96) Ever been to Alaska?
No.

98) Do you watch the news?
No.

99) What' s your star sign?
Cancer.

100) Do you like Subway?
When I'm in the mood.

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Probably, seeing as I can hardly remember what they looked like.

102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
My best friend of the opposite sex is gay...I would check that I was still a girl maybe?

103) Do you talk like your friends?
No.

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yes!

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yes, nearly all of them.

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
Sister, I suppose.

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
N/a.

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
Yes.

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
Ew, no.

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Sean?

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
Yuss.

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
Cake, I think.

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Purpleeeeeeeeeeeee (even though my fave colour is red, there's just something about purple pens...)

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
A little, sometimes.

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Night.

118) Who gave you the last high five?
Jonathan I think.

119) Do you want to please everyone?
No.

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Sort of?

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Yes.

122) Are you alone?
Yes.

123) Do you have any older siblings?
Sister.

124) How's your day going so far?
Crappy.

125) How many months until your birthday?
4.

My bum's gone really numb...
I thought you might like to know ;)



Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer


.ghost. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:07 AM   #40
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x
 
lower than myself's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kettering
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
I guess

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
No way

3) Do you believe in God?
Nope

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
Caz

5) Do you think they regret it?
She's one of my best friends, so I don't think she meant it like that

6) Have you ever been depressed?
Yeah

7) Have a best friend?
Yeah

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
Girl

9) What is your relationship status?
Single

10) How do you want to die?
..

11) What did you last eat?
Yoghurt

12) Play any sports?
Nope

13) Do you bite your nails ?
Yeah

14) When was your last physical fight?
Ages ago

15) Do you have an attitude?
Yeah

16) Do you like someone?
Yeah

17) What is your real name?
..

19) Are you gonna get high later?
Nope

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Yes

21) Do you miss someone?
Yes :(

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl :3

23) Do you tan a lot?
Nope

24) Have any pets?
Yeah

25) How exactly are you feeling?
A list?

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yeah

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Nope


28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
Yes. <3

29) Are you scared of spiders?
Yes

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
No

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Yup

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
Doubt I'll go ahead with them

33) Do you want to have kids?
..

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
No

35) Do you type fast?
Yeah

36) Do you have piercings?
Yeah

37) Want any more?
Yeah

38) Can you spell well?
I like to think so

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yes

40) What are you craving right now?
..

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Yeah

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Nope

44) Kissed someone in a car?
Yes

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Apparently :(

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Yeah

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
..

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yeah

50) What should you be doing?
Sleeping I guess

51) What's irritating you right now?
..

52) Have you ever liked someone?
Yeah

53) Is someone in love with you?
I doubt it

54) What is your favorite color?
Black & white

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
No

57) Do you have trust issues?
Yeah

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
.. No

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Meh, sometimes

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
I hope so

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Myself

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yeah

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
No

67) What was your child hood nickname?
Had a few

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
No

69) Do you think you're a good person?
No

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Sometimes

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Listened to music

73) What is bothering you?
Alot

74) Have you ever been out of England?
No

75) Do you play the Wii?
Yeah

76) Are you listening to music right now?
No

77) Do you like Chinese food?
No

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
Yes

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes

81) Are you mean?
Sometimes

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Nope

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Yeah

84) Do you believe in true love?
Yeah

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
No

88) Do you like the outside?
No

89) Are you currently bored?
Yeah

90) Do you wanna get married?
One day

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
Erm

92) Are you hungry?
No

93) Do you have a bank account?
Yup

94) What makes you happy?
Music, my cat

95) Would you change your name?
No

96) Ever been to Alaska?
No

98) Do you watch the news?
If it's on

99) What' s your star sign?
Gemini

100) Do you like Subway?
No

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
No

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
..

103) Do you talk like your friends?
..

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yeah

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yeah

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
Mum

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
I hope so

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
WTF?!

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
NO. GO AWAY

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Rob, I think

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
Yeah

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
..

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Red

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
Can be

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Both

118) Who gave you the last high five?
Olivia

119) Do you want to please everyone?
No

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
No

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Yes

122) Are you alone?
Yes

123) Do you have any older siblings?
No

124) How's your day going so far?
Go away

125) How many months until your birthday?
4




'All this for a damn princess'



♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥


lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:53 AM.