RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-08-2009, 05:41 AM   #21
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

How much does a snake cost?
We can't get them down here :( very sad.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 05:44 AM   #22
Isoverity
 
Isoverity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelspit View Post
Do you own a snake?
NO but I voted for a couple -still paying it off



"Not all those who wander are lost" Tolkien

Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 08:57 AM   #23
Raven
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

awwww florence is gorgeous! :D

i actually have no idea how much a snake costs because my first one i got, we knew the breeder so got it cheap. the second we got on gumtree so on the cheap. and the third was loose in my building so we caught it and kept it.





"When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you" - Dr Samuel Loomis

Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 12:46 PM   #24
Lou Lou
hell on high heels
 
Lou Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Herts
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescence View Post
How much does a snake cost?
We can't get them down here :( very sad.
Depends what breed you get I assume. Mine cost £90 - she's a Mexican Black Kingsnake
My friend paid about £30 for her corn snake. The most expensive was her hognose. I know it was expensive(ish) but I forget how much.

If you want specific markings/colours etc it might cost you more and it depends on the bloodline and stuff in some instances.

Where is "down here" by the way? You can pretty much buy snaes anywhere, but you may have to travel a little. xxx



When the world says give up
Hope whispers try one more time



Lou Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:54 PM.