RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2009, 01:21 AM   #21
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

your work is amazing. your really talneted.




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:22 AM   #22
Fish face
 
Fish face's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bristol

Your artwork is so good. I love the tones you use :) It's very talented stuff.



Tea, father?


Fish face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:31 AM   #23
Tuesday
 
Tuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

Those are amazing!

Tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #24
Damaged...
 

wow they are super amazing

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:44 PM   #25
Ekibyougami
 
Ekibyougami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I am currently:

Thanks everybody!
If my own computer works properly again I'll upload some more ^^



Try to unlearn all that you’ve learnt,
try to listen to your heart.
No, we can’t understand the universe
by just using our mind.
We are so afraid of all the things unknown!


Ekibyougami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:01 PM   #26
Intaytia
*
 
Intaytia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I am currently:

Wow just seen all of these, they're amazing!

Intaytia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:24 AM   #27
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

Wow these are amazing! Btw you might wonder why I'm posting on such an old thread, I was randomly searching through the creative forum and these looked really good :)



Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:37 PM   #28
paper11
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

I loved the 'even the beautiful bleed' one, i mean really really loved!!!

paper11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:44 PM   #29
Rynn
 
Rynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

"Artificial Life" is a really neat one - I like how she is hung up - and I LOVE how you made your letters on "Ocean Soul". Your artwork is really good!



Silence can be golden but gold can sometimes suffocate
Like that girl in that James Bond film, too late to respirate
Tragedy can be plain to see with lights and sirens
But sometimes it ain't quite so clear, Domestic Silence

~Scroobius Pip


Rynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:28 PM   #30
Susu.
 
Susu.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: my very own imaginarium
I am currently:

These are brilliant!




This is Marvin, He is my Be Safe Bee.


Susu. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:02 PM   #31
Lemonade.
 
Lemonade.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Sussex, UK
I am currently:

You are so talented, these are brilliant!! I'd love to see more :)





Heading up to four years free. I NEVER thought I'd be in this position - recovery IS possible and it is even better than you can imagine :)

In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free. Psalm 118:5


Lemonade. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 12:08 AM   #32
Engel
 
Engel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alabama, (US)
I am currently:

Oh my! These are wonderful!!

Engel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 01:04 AM   #33
TruexLovexNeverxBleeds
 
TruexLovexNeverxBleeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
I am currently:

You are very talented.
My favorite has got to be either Facade, Even the Beautiful Bleed, or Blue Girl. (:

Great. (:



I Would Die For You, Baby.

TruexLovexNeverxBleeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:02 AM.