RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-10-2008, 10:55 PM   #3841
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

you think the role of money and material possesions in society is ridiculous.

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 11:00 PM   #3842
patheticpoetic
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Caribbean
I am currently:

i thinkk your signature is about yourself. and i think you lack self confidence but want to be better ...and back to the old happy person oyu used to be





patheticpoetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 11:44 PM   #3843
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

you love quotes... and that last quote especially is very good.




Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 11:50 PM   #3844
patheticpoetic
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Caribbean
I am currently:

you are ready to give up, your mind wants to give up, but your heart still wants to try..


listen to your heart :)





patheticpoetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 10:29 AM   #3845
shadow.princess
.nobody's.fool.
 
shadow.princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

that she loves her horse very much <3



A little bit possessive, little miss obsessive, can’t get over it....
♥ Davo
2022111007





shadow.princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 01:47 PM   #3846
patheticpoetic
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Caribbean
I am currently:

hmm...i am going to guess davo is a boyfriend or someone you are very close too..i think your completely lost in him and feel happy whenever you are around him..you just wish you could feel like that all of the time





patheticpoetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 08:48 PM   #3847
Kae
and with these hands I'll draw for you my heart..
 
Kae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
I am currently:

I think shes really hurting .. and that her horses help her keep going *bigsquishyhugs*



--
<3 Kae

never let it stop you. never let them tell you you can't do it, because every moment you fight you're winning a battle. never let the set backs stop you. when you're hurt, when you're tired? keep going. don't give up.



Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 12:03 AM   #3848
patheticpoetic
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Caribbean
I am currently:

you are right about mee (:

first of all WOW. good job on the 5 months!! that is a veyr long time!! must have been hard!! you must be a pretty strong person to be able to do that.

and second of all i think its great that you have "him" but also that you realize you only really need yourself..
i think realizing this helped you stop cutting.

am i right?





patheticpoetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 02:15 AM   #3849
thedes
hip to the javabean
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

You have horses? ^_^
Luckyluckyluckylucky!





thedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 06:37 AM   #3850
Kae
and with these hands I'll draw for you my heart..
 
Kae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
I am currently:

you like fall out boy?

and yup, you were right about me =)



--
<3 Kae

never let it stop you. never let them tell you you can't do it, because every moment you fight you're winning a battle. never let the set backs stop you. when you're hurt, when you're tired? keep going. don't give up.



Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 07:18 AM   #3851
The 666th Pope
Hallelujah
 
The 666th Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

i think your quote is missing a word.. 'for' inbetween 'happy' and 'was herself'

its true tho =)

and good effort =)



Love is the most selfish emotion of all.


The 666th Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 11:05 AM   #3852
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)
 
Strawberry.Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

You find the concept of material posessions ruling life entertaining and rediculous?



"Can I ever be truly whole again...



...after being broken so many times?"



Strawberry.Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 11:20 AM   #3853
thedes
hip to the javabean
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kae View Post
you like fall out boy?
Yessss, i'm glad someone picked that up ^.^

You're artistic and deep?, and you're recovering :)





thedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 01:03 PM   #3854
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

You are maybe in love and like arcades? I really don't know....



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 01:08 PM   #3855
Rawrk
 

You love disney films, purely because your sig keeps changing from film to film?

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 01:36 PM   #3856
thedes
hip to the javabean
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttons. View Post
You are maybe in love and like arcades? I really don't know....
Oooh that's actually quite correct ;D

you're faithful :)





thedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 06:19 PM   #3857
amethyst
 

They state the obvious :P 'Robs name beging with an R'

lol

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 06:20 PM   #3858
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

You're helpful =]








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #3859
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

you believe life is cyclical.
and you have some amazing people in your life.

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 07:00 PM   #3860
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)
 
Strawberry.Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

You have an entertaining RYL family...
You believe in fighting for the life you want rather than accepting what is thrown at you.



"Can I ever be truly whole again...



...after being broken so many times?"



Strawberry.Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 10 (0 members and 10 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:59 PM.