RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2010, 11:04 AM   #3821
Gonny
 
Gonny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

I like listening to Chinese Opera.




When all else fails, music shall carry on


Gonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:23 PM   #3822
CheyKizoxie
Female
 
CheyKizoxie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

I love reading trivia because I enjoy learning new facts and random information.

CheyKizoxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:18 PM   #3823
CheyKizoxie
Female
 
CheyKizoxie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

I find it hard to stay focused on a task

CheyKizoxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:30 PM   #3824
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

After people check the security stuff on roller coasters I double check it myself, just in case.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:02 AM   #3825
dramaqueen
Mariana :)
 
dramaqueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Brazil

Me and a few friends are going to live in Dublin in about an year :)







dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:50 PM   #3826
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

My back hurts :(



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #3827
001100111
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

my ring and middle finger on both of my hands have been broken at some point, but I have no memory of it. besides this i've never broken a bone
[how do I know? they're crooked, and that's only caused by a badly set break]

001100111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:01 PM   #3828
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

I'm listening to Eminem.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:18 PM   #3829
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.
 
Athiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:

Today I started work at a theme park. Then I came home and thought I'd look up whether there had been any bad accidents there.

... I ended up on a site dedicated to articles on accidents and fatalities on rides and now I'm terrified :|






ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:48 AM   #3830
Pierrot
No big deal
 
Pierrot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
I am currently:

I haven't put my shoes on all day.



Abyssus abyssum invocat



Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:50 AM   #3831
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

My socks have pandas on them.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 04:28 PM   #3832
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.
 
Athiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:

^^ My pants have pandas on them! :D

I also have socks with a cat wearing a beret on them... I bought them in Paris, had to be done.






ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 04:35 PM   #3833
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

I can type the alphabet in 3.4 seconds.



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 04:42 PM   #3834
xlaurenx
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

I have my slipper on as am cold and its raining outside

xlaurenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #3835
edizzle.
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
I am currently:

I hate flies!!!!

edizzle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 05:51 PM   #3836
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Today my feet are really cold >.<



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 05:58 PM   #3837
Living Dead Doll
 
Living Dead Doll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portsmouth
I am currently:

My Hips fall out There Socket :)



Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan I Love And Miss You
</3
Paul Gray You're Missed So Much </3
Jaefeus Harvey Sweet dreams You Are Sorely Missed </ 3
Abbie Love- Ill always love you , rest well Beautiful, not a day will go by where i won't think of you </3
Liam Patrick O'Connell- I'm Sorry, I Love You, I Miss You </3
Louise O'Connell- Love You Mummy Lou, Sleep Well </3


Living Dead Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 05:06 AM   #3838
edizzle.
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
I am currently:

i was gonna go to the store for food but i just realized that i only have $7 in my account. guess i'll have to wait til tomorrow.

edizzle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 05:45 AM   #3839
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

I'm hungry but can't be arsed moving to go on a food finding mission.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 11:43 AM   #3840
Rhapsody
meditating and breathing slowly
 
Rhapsody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a glass vial in the pocket of a beautiful mind.
I am currently:

I'm lactose intolerant and I made fried Haloumi cheese with a salad for dinner and just cooking it turned my stomach : / everyone loved it though xD



rhap·so·dy - an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm. ♫

"Sacrifice is the most you can love someone." ♥

“Love was at best an excuse for stupidity, at worst a destructive, dangerous emotion that drove men to acts of annihilation which defied logic. It was a twisted, insidious sentiment used to justify everything from spoiling a child to destroying entire civilizations.”


Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 15 (0 members and 15 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:25 AM.