RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-07-2008, 03:48 AM   #3781
flybat3
 
flybat3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: missouri
I am currently:

cuddles rach 2.



your tears dont fall they crash around me- bullet for my valentine.

flybat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 03:48 AM   #3782
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

*please dont leave us babe. we need you. I love you sooo much babe.





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 03:50 AM   #3783
HurricaneJake
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

hi all =]

HurricaneJake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 03:51 AM   #3784
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

Hey, Jake I take it? How are you?

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 04:34 AM   #3785
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

anyone here?

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 05:22 AM   #3786
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

i am. hehe. msn is faster and since i am already talking to you on msn i wont repeat everything here too. lol.

*hugs*





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 05:23 AM   #3787
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

*sits in corner and tries not to cry*





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 05:43 AM   #3788
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

*holds you super tight*

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 06:36 AM   #3789
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

Thanx emily

*hides deep in bubbles*





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #3790
pretty_in_pain
call me hayley! :D (previously h122)
 
pretty_in_pain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: birmingham,uk
I am currently:

hey all, anyone around?

xx




"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"
- Oscar Wilde


pretty_in_pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 01:15 PM   #3791
pretty_in_pain
call me hayley! :D (previously h122)
 
pretty_in_pain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: birmingham,uk
I am currently:

hello?




"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"
- Oscar Wilde


pretty_in_pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 04:20 PM   #3792
Lyn
 
Lyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
I am currently:

hi, everyone









Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 07:22 PM   #3793
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

hey everyone.
just got back from the hospital.

laying down..
*hugs everyone*
i love you all..



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 08:58 PM   #3794
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

hmm... anyone there?



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 09:12 PM   #3795
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

hello! how is everyone today?

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 09:22 PM   #3796
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

hmm everyone. how are you? haha

i'm alright.
recovering
even if my mom isn't speaking:)



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 11:47 PM   #3797
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

*dances*

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 12:31 AM   #3798
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

*joins Em*



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 12:54 AM   #3799
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

hehe yay

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 01:07 AM   #3800
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

*dances in bubbles*



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:51 PM.