RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-08-2010, 07:04 AM   #361
PhoenixAshies
I move these stars for no one
 
PhoenixAshies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Virginia, US
I am currently:

I feel insignificant and worthless every day.

I bought razorblades at the store yesterday.

I don't feel anything anymore. And I know because thinking of that doesn't scare me, or make me sad or angry - it does nothing.



"And I know it aches, and your heart it breaks,
You can only take so much
Walk on..."

PhoenixAshies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010, 03:47 PM   #362
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

I want to OD and cut myself to pieces. I need to ring my psychologist right now and talk to him to be reassured but it's after midnight here so it will have to wait 10 hours






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010, 06:59 PM   #363
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

I really want to harm.



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010, 11:11 PM   #364
shakaz
 
shakaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: neverland
I am currently:

I hallucinate. I hear and sometimes see things that aren't there. And in 10+ years of therapists and psychiatrists I have never told anyone.

shakaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 12:56 AM   #365
dark faery princess
*~Ellie~*
 
dark faery princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:

I'm scared.

Scared of moving on with my life, but scared of staying put.
I think I have OCD, but no one will believe it. Especially not my boyfriend.
I make myself more and more ugly every day. But I can't stop. My face is getting so painful.
I'm finding it hard to leave the house these days because of my face.
I want to start cutting again.
I want to take an OD



And you're my obsession, I love you to the bones...

maybe it's time to get over it now...


dark faery princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 11:57 PM   #366
taz35
IloveyouBrandy<3
 
taz35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Ontario
I am currently:

Getting high is the only reason I haven't killed myself yet.



If someone ever says to you "You need to stop thinking so much," call them ignorant in your head and keep thinking deeper. It is this mentality that breeds stupidity and sheeple. Your mind is the most important tool you have. If you stop using it, it will atrophy.

Question everything.


taz35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 02:35 AM   #367
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

honestly. i dyin inside





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 06:00 AM   #368
shakaz
 
shakaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: neverland
I am currently:

I have started hoarding medications again

shakaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 07:51 AM   #369
che che
 
che che's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: uk
I am currently:

i hit my leg with a hammer over and over again !!!!!!! then pretended to my husband that i fell out of shower when he saw bruse ;-(

che che is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 04:13 PM   #370
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

I'm scared you'll die.



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 08:45 PM   #371
samshine
 
samshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ottawa, Canada
I am currently:

I bought alcohol yesterday and relapsed, I hid it in my baby's diaper bag, I feel like crap



"Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else." - Angelina Jolie

'You haven't failed until you quit trying'

samshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #372
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

Sometimes I want to save you from the seven years of misery and terror and hospital admissions and developmental freezing I have had, by trying to explain to you what you are really experiencing.

But I know you won't listen.

Sometimes people have to find out for themselves.

Hopefully, then, it won't be too late for you.

But it makes me frustrated sometimes.

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 08:49 PM   #373
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

And "you" is a collective "you". I think it's true for a lot of people on here.

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 12:39 AM   #374
xlaurenx
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

I'm so scared as on a night i never know if i will do something ' stupid'

xlaurenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 09:41 PM   #375
Heartless
Dog will hunt
 
Heartless's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The States
I am currently:

A week ago Friday I actually tried to suicide. I haven't told anyone. No one has noticed the difference.

*leaves hugs for everyone else*






Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 11:40 PM   #376
taz35
IloveyouBrandy<3
 
taz35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Ontario
I am currently:

I hate telling people I'm suicidal because I'm scared they won't believe me or think that if I really wanted to kill myself I would've succeeded by now. I'm so tempted to succeed and prove them wrong...



If someone ever says to you "You need to stop thinking so much," call them ignorant in your head and keep thinking deeper. It is this mentality that breeds stupidity and sheeple. Your mind is the most important tool you have. If you stop using it, it will atrophy.

Question everything.


taz35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2010, 12:23 AM   #377
havealittlefaith
 
havealittlefaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

I'm scared of letting my guard down and showing the real me I'm scared I won't be accepted for who i really am I'm scared of been alone and isolated most of all I'm scared off losing her ..

Right now i am having bad thoughts and could harm..





havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2010, 04:39 AM   #378
misskitty112
Short and Fiesty.... Enough Said.
 
misskitty112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A small town, West Virginia
I am currently:

I'm hoarding my meds instead of taking them.



"Life is easy to chronicle, but bewildering to practice."-- E.M. Forster

misskitty112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2010, 09:10 AM   #379
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I can't even begin to explain to you how scared I am.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2010, 09:15 AM   #380
MedicAsh
The Silent Medic
 
MedicAsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wisconsin
I am currently:

I am feeling all alone.
I feel like harming.
I am scared, no terrified to start harming again.
I dont understand why this has to happen now.



*Ash*
*Proud Plumeria Sister*


MedicAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:08 AM.