RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2008, 02:46 AM   #361
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

should come round mine. I've got a crapload of spirits =P

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:48 AM   #362
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

yes i will :] alcohol makes me horny too though >__>



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:48 AM   #363
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

im waddling home now niiiiiiiiiiight all
might be back
xxxxxxxxxx



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:48 AM   #364
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

How are you still sober if youve got all that?



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:49 AM   #365
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

^High alcohol tolerance

(Y)



And alee. Welcome to my world (y)

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:50 AM   #366
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Fair 'nuff.
Excuse to drink mooooore.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:50 AM   #367
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

hahaha thankss :P
good night claire :) xxx



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:51 AM   #368
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

Your welcome =]
Night claire, get back on if you can =P
x

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:51 AM   #369
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Night Claireeee.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:52 AM   #370
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

meheheee



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:53 AM   #371
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

*carries on drinking*

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:55 AM   #372
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

*is jealous*



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:58 AM   #373
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

ima hit the hayyyy
takecaree xx



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:59 AM   #374
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

Alrighto. Night alee! xxx

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:00 AM   #375
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

*is now alone* =[

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:11 AM   #376
Simply_Complex
 
Simply_Complex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The 7th Level of Hell
I am currently:

I am in for the night..even though I could legally be out drinking, as I just turned 21 this past Saturday..but alas I am listening to the police scanner, hanging out online, and enjoying my coffee mixed with hot chocolate. mmmm



"..Say what you will but I believe in moments like this, they make us matter.
Look in my eyes and tell me you don't believe that I'm right
..
"



Simply_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:11 AM   #377
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

im backishhh
not for long probablyyyyyyyy



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:13 AM   #378
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

Claire! =]

I'm not alone now =]

How long-ish you think?

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:20 AM   #379
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

ermmm
until i get too bored and i can no longer resist the temptation of my Pokemon Ranger game and bed xD

*geek*



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:21 AM   #380
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

Geek =P

You and my sis would get on well, she's obessed with that game.

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:53 AM.