RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2007, 10:44 AM   #361
Kelly.
 
Kelly.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK

Television

Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:58 PM   #362
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Natural



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:23 PM   #363
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

lamprey




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:27 PM   #364
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yoghurt



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:28 PM   #365
rollingmoonstar
 
rollingmoonstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lost
I am currently:

hour.

rollingmoonstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:31 PM   #366
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Round



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:25 AM   #367
lonely_misty
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

dream

lonely_misty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:43 AM   #368
theoretical
Example is the best precept
 
theoretical's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Georgia
I am currently:

masquerade




When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.
- Charles A. Beard



In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.

-Albert Camus




theoretical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 07:32 AM   #369
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

exhausted





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 07:45 AM   #370
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

dandelion




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 07:59 AM   #371
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

needless





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:01 AM   #372
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Sweet



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:43 PM   #373
Enelya
nemo ante mortem beatus
 
Enelya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austria
I am currently:

tangerine



"The opposite of love is not hate; it's indifference."
- Elie Wiesel




Enelya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 01:49 PM   #374
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Especially



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 01:52 PM   #375
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

,yoyo




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 02:01 PM   #376
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Original



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 10:33 AM   #377
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

lacklustre




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 09:29 PM   #378
Enelya
nemo ante mortem beatus
 
Enelya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austria
I am currently:

egoist



"The opposite of love is not hate; it's indifference."
- Elie Wiesel




Enelya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 04:45 AM   #379
KMS
If you love me, let me know.
 
KMS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Illinois, USA
I am currently:

tainted




A smile is the best way to deal with difficult situations.
Even if it's a fake one. Used properly, you can
fool anyone with them
- Sai

KMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 05:04 AM   #380
Victim+Of+Hate
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Look behind you.
I am currently:

door-frame

Victim+Of+Hate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 57 (0 members and 57 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:00 PM.