RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-06-2007, 09:05 PM   #361
Ivy
Working Through It
 
Ivy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
I am currently:

milk.



I hope we all find peace among the storm.


Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 09:07 PM   #362
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

carton



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 09:12 PM   #363
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Cardboard.





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 09:21 PM   #364
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

box
..



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 09:22 PM   #365
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

cereal



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 09:24 PM   #366
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

cornflakes



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 09:26 PM   #367
toothpaste
 
toothpaste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: manchester

blergh

toothpaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 09:27 PM   #368
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

random



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 09:29 PM   #369
xxybermancer
D1G1TAL ATTR1T10N
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Cali
I am currently:

annomaly.



Whats with devastation disappearing like deforestation?
I can't believe I've been deceived by own worst enemy;
Myself cauterized my heart, denying the spark and nearly tearing worlds apart.


Last Cut/Burn: 6/18/07


xxybermancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 09:58 PM   #370
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

data.



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 10:11 PM   #371
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

information

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 10:14 PM   #372
Kelly.
 
Kelly.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK

Technology

Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 10:16 PM   #373
toothpaste
 
toothpaste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: manchester

enigma

toothpaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 10:45 PM   #374
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

mystery



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 10:47 PM   #375
xxybermancer
D1G1TAL ATTR1T10N
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Cali
I am currently:

FUD

Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt



Whats with devastation disappearing like deforestation?
I can't believe I've been deceived by own worst enemy;
Myself cauterized my heart, denying the spark and nearly tearing worlds apart.


Last Cut/Burn: 6/18/07


xxybermancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 10:50 PM   #376
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

scared



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #377
xxybermancer
D1G1TAL ATTR1T10N
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Cali
I am currently:

Anxious



Whats with devastation disappearing like deforestation?
I can't believe I've been deceived by own worst enemy;
Myself cauterized my heart, denying the spark and nearly tearing worlds apart.


Last Cut/Burn: 6/18/07


xxybermancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:32 PM   #378
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

worried



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:39 PM   #379
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

frightened

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 11:43 PM   #380
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

scared



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 34 (0 members and 34 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:20 PM.