RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2008, 08:00 PM   #361
KissesLikeAPrototype
It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish
 
KissesLikeAPrototype's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

Ripping.



'Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year'
Self-harm free since 18.4.2008 <3


KissesLikeAPrototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:02 PM   #362
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

skipping



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:06 PM   #363
Just Believe.
It's Hard to Fight When The Fight Ain't Fair.
 
Just Believe.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

Trying



Forever & Always ♥


Just Believe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:53 PM   #364
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

undulating




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:14 AM   #365
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Venturing



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:11 PM   #366
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Whispering




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:13 PM   #367
Just Believe.
It's Hard to Fight When The Fight Ain't Fair.
 
Just Believe.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

X-raying



Forever & Always ♥


Just Believe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:32 PM   #368
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Yanking




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:16 PM   #369
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Zooming




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 05:24 PM   #370
fallenprincess
Dazed and Confused
 
fallenprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wales, UK
I am currently:

Amalgamating




Mam of AspieGirl



fallenprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 05:45 PM   #371
Camie
 
Camie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004

Blanking

Camie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 05:47 PM   #372
trina1723
 
trina1723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: bristol
I am currently:

clapping



'the pain you feel is real,
you're not asleep,
but its a nightmare,
but you cant wake up anytime.'


trina1723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 06:31 PM   #373
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

dancing




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 06:32 PM   #374
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

enticing (sp?)




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 06:35 PM   #375
green.eyes
killing me softly
 
green.eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester/Cambridge
I am currently:

fornicating hehe





green.eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 08:41 PM   #376
~ Mandy ~
 
~ Mandy ~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Hampshire/Yorkshire
I am currently:

Going.



~ The race goes not always to the swift but to those who keep on running ~


~ Mandy ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 09:51 PM   #377
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

hiding




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:15 PM   #378
Puppet Strings
commonplace.
 
Puppet Strings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England

Icing



I see it in your eyes
You'll be alright

.
:heart:


Puppet Strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:25 PM   #379
Cazki
14/6/2007 -
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Jumping



14/06/2007 -

Cazki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:27 PM   #380
Puppet Strings
commonplace.
 
Puppet Strings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England

Karting



I see it in your eyes
You'll be alright

.
:heart:


Puppet Strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:59 AM.