RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2007, 04:25 PM   #3741
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

fair enough, i would rather be in school than doing exams :'(





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:26 PM   #3742
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

Nope, bread doesn't do it for me. Cereal, on the other hand...

What's your favourite? xox

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:32 PM   #3743
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

hmm, in our house we have Frosties, Crunchy Nut and Sugar Puffs that I'm always munching on.
I used to love Rice Krispies as well.
hehe, I like all the unhealthy cereals XD






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:32 PM   #3744
Karinnarain
You get me everytime ♥
 
Karinnarain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
I am currently:

Bleh I have 3 exams next week too.... all for GCSE's

Karinnarain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:37 PM   #3745
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

i gto 4 next week, 3 more this week, and 2 more on my birthday lol.
i like allbran, but its gotta have raisens with it.

lol, why are we talking about cereal?





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:37 PM   #3746
Karinnarain
You get me everytime ♥
 
Karinnarain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
I am currently:

Lol I eat this chocolate sainsbury's own one... its nice.


& poor you, but I got that next year.

Karinnarain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:41 PM   #3747
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

hey jo
i can seeeeeeeeee yooooooooooooou





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:42 PM   #3748
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

I'm loving Fruit & Fibre at the moment, it's so yummy with all the fruity bits! That, and weetabix with dried fruit. Yummy.

Anyhowww. I've got a three hour RE exam tomorrow. Exciting times!
Then, I've got two next week; both two-hour, then one the week after - then donedid! I'll be off to Uni! xox

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:42 PM   #3749
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

I seeee youuuuu toooooo Liz!

(Well, actually, I only see Katie now :( )
xo

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:43 PM   #3750
Karinnarain
You get me everytime ♥
 
Karinnarain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
I am currently:

Hah exams suck, mine are all for Science blagh.

Karinnarain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:44 PM   #3751
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

ooooooooo i cant wait to go to uni
which uni u of to?
was it manchester? or was that someone else?
(exuse the poor memory)





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:45 PM   #3752
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

mmmm cereal. I had frosted flakes this morning hehe

Although my favorite has to be apple cinnamin cheerios.





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:46 PM   #3753
Karinnarain
You get me everytime ♥
 
Karinnarain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
I am currently:

Well I'm off home now, back in 10 or so.

Karinnarain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:46 PM   #3754
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

Oh wow, I didn't even knew they made cheerios like that.
Is that a funky US thing or do I just need to pay more attention when I go shopping?






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:48 PM   #3755
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

i never knew about them either
i rememebr when i was yonger i always used to get angry cos i could only find 3 diferent ones instead of 4





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:53 PM   #3756
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

ha it might be a funky US thing
seeing as we are the US... and everything here is a bit funky





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:55 PM   #3757
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

gosh. Darn you and your cool cereals!
=P






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:57 PM   #3758
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

i've never been to the US
i want to
but i dont like flying
and on the 20th july and 3rd of august i will be on a plane for 12 hours :'(





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 05:00 PM   #3759
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

I have never been on a plane... I am absolutely scared to death!!

I like being where I live though... Can go to Niagra Falls whenever I want for just a day of relaxation! one of the seven word wonders is like out my back door!





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 05:05 PM   #3760
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

That's so awesome.
I went to the Niagra falls once (my mum travels a lot with her job). We were on the Canadian side and it was so beautiful.
I want to go back =]






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:07 PM.