RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-06-2008, 07:14 PM   #3681
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

995839



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 12:54 PM   #3682
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

995 838



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 02:13 PM   #3683
The 666th Pope
Hallelujah
 
The 666th Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

995,837



Love is the most selfish emotion of all.


The 666th Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 02:57 PM   #3684
The 666th Pope
Hallelujah
 
The 666th Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

995,836



Love is the most selfish emotion of all.


The 666th Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 04:13 PM   #3685
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

995 835





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 05:50 PM   #3686
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

995834



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 11:04 PM   #3687
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

995 833

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 12:03 AM   #3688
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

995 832





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 12:15 AM   #3689
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

995,831





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 12:30 AM   #3690
Ardea
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

995,830

Ardea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 12:46 AM   #3691
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

995,829





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 01:11 AM   #3692
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

995 828

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 01:16 AM   #3693
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

995,827





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 02:47 AM   #3694
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

995 826

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 03:30 AM   #3695
Mad Dps
Sammy-Chan
 
Mad Dps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ohio,US
I am currently:

995 825

Mad Dps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 06:41 AM   #3696
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

995 824

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 06:42 AM   #3697
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

995,823





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 06:43 AM   #3698
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

995 822

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 08:48 AM   #3699
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

995 821





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 10:01 AM   #3700
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

995 820

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:55 PM.