RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-03-2017, 11:21 PM   #3641
Shy_Bambi
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ ♡
 
Shy_Bambi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lake Hylia
I am currently:

My phone case is light black but it's so I can put a picture inside it

What colour is your laptop?




~*They're telling me it's Beautiful, I believe them but will I ever know, the World Behind My Wall? *~
~
☆ ♫ Whatever Happens, Don't Let Go Of My Hand ♫ ☆~


Shy_Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 06:56 AM   #3642
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Silver.

What colour is your favourite cup/mug?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 08:09 AM   #3643
Shy_Bambi
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ ♡
 
Shy_Bambi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lake Hylia
I am currently:

Yellow white and blue (Donald duck mug)

What colour is your favourite plushi?




~*They're telling me it's Beautiful, I believe them but will I ever know, the World Behind My Wall? *~
~
☆ ♫ Whatever Happens, Don't Let Go Of My Hand ♫ ☆~


Shy_Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 09:51 PM   #3644
unicorny
white lightning
 
unicorny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Canada
I am currently:

It's a beige colour and it's name is spud. It's a potato.

Colour of your phone background?



The flower is not defined by the vase



unicorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2017, 11:19 AM   #3645
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Blue.

What colour is your duvet?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2017, 12:42 PM   #3646
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Like a duck egg green / blue colour and white.

What colour are your eyes?



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 02:58 AM   #3647
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Brown

What color is the nearest picture frame?

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 03:27 PM   #3648
Shy_Bambi
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ ♡
 
Shy_Bambi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lake Hylia
I am currently:

Silver

What colour is your top?




~*They're telling me it's Beautiful, I believe them but will I ever know, the World Behind My Wall? *~
~
☆ ♫ Whatever Happens, Don't Let Go Of My Hand ♫ ☆~


Shy_Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:25 PM   #3649
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Purple with black stars.

What colour are the shoes you're wearing?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 02:49 PM   #3650
Shy_Bambi
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ ♡
 
Shy_Bambi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lake Hylia
I am currently:

I'm not wearing shoes right now but my trainers are purple

What colour is your towel?




~*They're telling me it's Beautiful, I believe them but will I ever know, the World Behind My Wall? *~
~
☆ ♫ Whatever Happens, Don't Let Go Of My Hand ♫ ☆~


Shy_Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 08:28 PM   #3651
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Purple.

What colour is the floor in the room you're in now?



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 02:20 AM   #3652
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Beige

What color is your pillow case?

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 09:43 AM   #3653
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Mostly red.

What colour is your hair?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 12:30 PM   #3654
Shy_Bambi
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ ♡
 
Shy_Bambi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lake Hylia
I am currently:

Brown

What colour is your phone case?




~*They're telling me it's Beautiful, I believe them but will I ever know, the World Behind My Wall? *~
~
☆ ♫ Whatever Happens, Don't Let Go Of My Hand ♫ ☆~


Shy_Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 01:25 PM   #3655
Tixy
 
Tixy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Diagon Alley
I am currently:

A mix of colours as its a photo case.

What colour is your bag?



If we OWN the story then we can write the ending.

Brene Brown


Tixy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 02:46 PM   #3656
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Green with white polka dots.

What colour do you feel?



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 04:39 PM   #3657
Tixy
 
Tixy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Diagon Alley
I am currently:

Yellow.

What colour is your bedroom walls?



If we OWN the story then we can write the ending.

Brene Brown


Tixy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:16 AM   #3658
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Cream.

What colour are your kitchen walls?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:26 PM   #3659
Tixy
 
Tixy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Diagon Alley
I am currently:

Magnolia lol

What colour are your eyes?



If we OWN the story then we can write the ending.

Brene Brown


Tixy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 03:10 PM   #3660
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Green

What colour is your hair?



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:36 AM.