RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2011, 07:19 PM   #3581
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Deflated




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:32 PM   #3582
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

emulated




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:08 PM   #3583
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Fated.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 01:20 PM   #3584
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Gyrated




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 04:32 PM   #3585
EstPrepare
 
EstPrepare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Australia
I am currently:

fumigated



Can beauty come out of ashes?


EstPrepare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #3586
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

gesticulated




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2011, 09:19 PM   #3587
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Hindered



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2011, 11:07 AM   #3588
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Initiated




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2011, 07:50 PM   #3589
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

jarred



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #3590
sbr2011
 
sbr2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

disoriented

sbr2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 07:27 PM   #3591
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Elected



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 11:27 PM   #3592
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Fried




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 08:31 PM   #3593
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Groped



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 10:41 PM   #3594
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

helped



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #3595
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Imbibed




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #3596
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Jounced



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 02:20 PM   #3597
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

kilted




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #3598
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Looted




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 06:08 PM   #3599
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Muted



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 04:50 PM   #3600
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

needed




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:54 PM.