RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 31-07-2007, 11:56 PM   #341
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

Yea I can believe it would feel a bit cold in a nudist beaches in Alaska.. =D
But you'll get used to it!

*dances with svenn*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:10 AM   #342
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

i'm sure i would.
The following content has been hidden - Reason : slightly adult
just not very flattering for us guys :O


*keeps dancing*



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:36 PM   #343
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

Of course it will be flattering!

*gives naked hugs 'cause is too tired to dance*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:12 PM   #344
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*snuggles Chingas*

*naked hugs Svenn*

*lies down* - i'm tired

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:37 PM   #345
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

awh poor you.. I bet you can't be a matress for yourself.. hmm..
Can I help you?

*snuggles gently*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:42 PM   #346
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

thank you the snuggles are helping

meh! i hate it when you are tired but don't have the energy to get into bed or to actually sleep!

i have to go to the doctors tomorrow, not looking forward to it!

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:43 PM   #347
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*snuggles chingas*

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:00 PM   #348
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

Poor you..

*snuggles*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:14 PM   #349
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

i like snuggles!

*snuggles even more*

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:46 PM   #350
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

*good night snuggles*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:48 PM   #351
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

nighty night

*suggles*

sleep well

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 12:53 AM   #352
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

*NAKED DANCE!*



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 05:03 PM   #353
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

*joins in dancing naked*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:39 PM   #354
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*naked crazy dancing*

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:49 PM   #355
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

*laughs naked for Absi's crazy dancing and then joins*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:04 PM   #356
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*giggles at Chingas infectious laughing whilst carrying on crazy dancing*

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:24 PM   #357
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

*hand jives*



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:41 PM   #358
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

HOWLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE!

*leaps on howl and gives her a massive hug then allows her to carry on hand jiving and joins in*

Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:12 PM   #359
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

*joins in*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:44 AM   #360
.ghost.
 
.ghost.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

*dances around naked*
Thought I'd come and see how everyone is =]



Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer


.ghost. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:04 PM.