RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-11-2011, 11:25 PM   #341
yarawhy
You've arrived at panic station
 
yarawhy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Canada
I am currently:

My binder full of stupid homework. -_-



"There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of such great power and wisdom and consolation to the soul in times of need."
"And what's that?"



yarawhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 03:40 AM   #342
JanelMarie
Where am I?
 
JanelMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:

a lamp



I'm here now.


JanelMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 03:56 AM   #343
jenjens79
Flying on 2nd-hand wings. - my own wore out!...;-)
 
jenjens79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Leeds and London
I am currently:

my dog. asleep. snoring. cute. oh, and a lightswitch



..its about being able to fly

jenjens79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 05:07 AM   #344
JanelMarie
Where am I?
 
JanelMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:

my foot



I'm here now.


JanelMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 05:12 AM   #345
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

Tv remote



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 06:09 AM   #346
Petite Souris
 
Petite Souris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Curtains

Petite Souris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 12:17 PM   #347
jenjens79
Flying on 2nd-hand wings. - my own wore out!...;-)
 
jenjens79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Leeds and London
I am currently:

A bear wearing a Santa hat (no, I'm not hallucinating!)



..its about being able to fly

jenjens79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #348
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

my coffee mug





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 06:53 PM   #349
jenjens79
Flying on 2nd-hand wings. - my own wore out!...;-)
 
jenjens79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Leeds and London
I am currently:

my laptop



..its about being able to fly

jenjens79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 03:08 AM   #350
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Radiator.



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 06:39 AM   #351
JanelMarie
Where am I?
 
JanelMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:

window shade



I'm here now.


JanelMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2011, 05:18 AM   #352
JanelMarie
Where am I?
 
JanelMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:

silver remote



I'm here now.


JanelMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 04:39 AM   #353
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

A couch






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 04:44 AM   #354
satsuma.star
 
satsuma.star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011

My sleeping partner... I'm jealous.. I wanna sleep

satsuma.star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 04:51 AM   #355
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

notebook





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 06:14 AM   #356
JanelMarie
Where am I?
 
JanelMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:

my dickies bag



I'm here now.


JanelMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 07:46 AM   #357
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

My TV






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2011, 02:18 AM   #358
JanelMarie
Where am I?
 
JanelMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:

my mom



I'm here now.


JanelMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2011, 03:19 AM   #359
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Flowers






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2011, 03:27 AM   #360
Batmansx_xTeddy
I'm the girl who is lost in space.
 
Batmansx_xTeddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In my own little world
I am currently:

My teddy bear Mr. Giggles



“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare,
like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I woke up into a nightmare.”
― Ned Vizzini



Batmansx_xTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:42 AM.