RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-06-2008, 04:52 AM   #341
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*hugs kat kat* you alrgith sweets?



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 04:54 AM   #342
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yeah sorry was doing some work and trying to stop myself from coughing

Are you ok? *Hugs*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 04:56 AM   #343
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

I'm okay, you have a cold? Everyone has a cold! *gives tissues and cough medicine that tastes like strawberries*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 05:00 AM   #344
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Thanks for the tissues and medicine Jess, I have this cold for a few weeks now it doesn't seem to wanna go (I am so over it)

*Hugs*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 05:02 AM   #345
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

It loves you. You must make it feel loved :P Yeah i'm getting a cold... prolly going to get a full blown one tonight when I go horseriding... lol but it will be worth it :P

*squishes* are you joining my army?



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 05:07 AM   #346
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Pfft it ain't getting no love from me, rug up extra tight and hopefully you won't get one

What army? *Hugs*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 05:09 AM   #347
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Check out my thread Tall Army (with some exceptions)... join!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 05:10 AM   #348
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Oh and maybe your hug thrives on hate :P so maybe you need to love it and cuddle it to make it go away!

*cuddles*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 05:15 AM   #349
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Ok then *Hugs cold and shows its loveeeee*

*Hugs Jess* *Goes to check out your other thread*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 05:25 AM   #350
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

hehehehe tender loving care for the cold *gives blankie* lol



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 05:33 AM   #351
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Thanks for blankie, snuggles up *Hugs*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 05:35 AM   #352
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*hugs* okays i ahve to go and do some serious work now... *cough*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 05:46 AM   #353
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Haha, ok
I should be doing some work now too

*Hugs*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 09:18 AM   #354
Snuffles
 

*hugs everyone*

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 11:50 AM   #355
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Katie*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 04:36 PM   #356
Snuffles
 

*hugs Kat*

  Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 05:00 PM   #357
curvyphoenix
Proud Noob to recovery.
 
curvyphoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

*runs in to hug everyone and runs out again*



I got lei'd in Vets!

My RYL family: Vrinda: Sister.

curvyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #358
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*hugs everyone again*

I need more hugs, I'm feeling bit tearful LOL



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 05:33 PM   #359
DUNFERMLINEBOY
Struggling Inside
 
DUNFERMLINEBOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Dunfermline, Scotland
I am currently:

Hugs all! Didn't even realise we had this thread (or i'd forgotten)

DUNFERMLINEBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 03:28 AM   #360
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Hugs everyone



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:50 AM.