RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2015, 09:35 PM   #341
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

Zaragoza



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 07:39 PM   #342
The Queen of Peace
Always does her best to please.
 
The Queen of Peace's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Atlanta.



For you to be here now trillions of drifting atoms had somehow to assemble in an intricate and intriguingly obliging manner to create you. It's an arrangement so specialized and particular that it has never been tried before and will only exist this once. That is of course the miracle of life.
-Bill Bryson

Don't ever frown because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.


The Queen of Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 08:16 PM   #343
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

Berlin ...



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 08:16 PM   #344
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

Cardiff



You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.


Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 08:43 PM   #345
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

Dublin



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 08:20 PM   #346
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Edmonten .



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:19 PM   #347
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

Frankfurt



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 06:23 PM   #348
lauren1431
Wassup
 
lauren1431's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
I am currently:

Grand Prarie

lauren1431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 06:54 PM   #349
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

Le Havre



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 12:16 AM   #350
lauren1431
Wassup
 
lauren1431's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
I am currently:

New York

lauren1431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:15 PM   #351
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

Ostrava








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 03:37 PM   #352
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Perth



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2015, 07:05 AM   #353
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

Quito



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2015, 09:49 PM   #354
The Queen of Peace
Always does her best to please.
 
The Queen of Peace's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Rome.



For you to be here now trillions of drifting atoms had somehow to assemble in an intricate and intriguingly obliging manner to create you. It's an arrangement so specialized and particular that it has never been tried before and will only exist this once. That is of course the miracle of life.
-Bill Bryson

Don't ever frown because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.


The Queen of Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 12:45 PM   #355
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Sydney.



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2015, 11:06 PM   #356
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

Toronto.




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2015, 02:26 PM   #357
The Queen of Peace
Always does her best to please.
 
The Queen of Peace's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Ulaanbaatar.



For you to be here now trillions of drifting atoms had somehow to assemble in an intricate and intriguingly obliging manner to create you. It's an arrangement so specialized and particular that it has never been tried before and will only exist this once. That is of course the miracle of life.
-Bill Bryson

Don't ever frown because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.


The Queen of Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2015, 06:16 PM   #358
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Vancouvor



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2015, 04:19 AM   #359
trekkiecab
Chelsea
 
trekkiecab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Georgia, USA
I am currently:

Xenia

trekkiecab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2015, 04:46 PM   #360
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

Yamoussoukro








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:49 AM.