RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2007, 04:35 PM   #341
Sugar and Spice
 
Sugar and Spice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Yelp.






Sugar and Spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 04:57 PM   #342
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Perforated

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 05:42 PM   #343
Sugar and Spice
 
Sugar and Spice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Day-dream






Sugar and Spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:09 AM   #344
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

melting.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 02:04 AM   #345
Heretic
A "Nobody" In Search of a Heart
 
Heretic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Socal, USA
I am currently:

Golf.



It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.
------
I lock myself inside these walls
'Cause out there I'm always wrong
I don't think I'm gonna make it
.
-------



Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 08:06 AM   #346
Boldly Going Nowhere
 
Boldly Going Nowhere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: IL, USA
I am currently:

funny




…Don't want to forget how it feels without lithium
I want to stay in love with my sorrow…


Boldly Going Nowhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 11:07 AM   #347
Sugar and Spice
 
Sugar and Spice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Ying-yang






Sugar and Spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 01:49 PM   #348
Simply_Complex
 
Simply_Complex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The 7th Level of Hell
I am currently:

gurana



"..Say what you will but I believe in moments like this, they make us matter.
Look in my eyes and tell me you don't believe that I'm right
..
"



Simply_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 02:57 PM   #349
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Apple



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:37 PM   #350
Sugar and Spice
 
Sugar and Spice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Eternal






Sugar and Spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:57 PM   #351
Enelya
nemo ante mortem beatus
 
Enelya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austria
I am currently:

loneliness



"The opposite of love is not hate; it's indifference."
- Elie Wiesel




Enelya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 04:45 AM   #352
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

silence





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 06:07 PM   #353
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Excelent



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 06:29 PM   #354
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Destroy



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 09:29 PM   #355
Enelya
nemo ante mortem beatus
 
Enelya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austria
I am currently:

yawn.



"The opposite of love is not hate; it's indifference."
- Elie Wiesel




Enelya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:15 AM   #356
DevilzKisses
Rainy Day Girl
 
DevilzKisses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Never



Gemma

:: People who say sunshine is happiness ::
:: have never danced in the rain::
I got Lei'd in Vets


DevilzKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 02:17 AM   #357
babii.blu.eyes.
So ToGeThEr YeT sO bRoKeN uP iNsIdE
 
babii.blu.eyes.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: australia
I am currently:

recovery



we are broken - we are confused - we are scared..
together we survive - together we make it through..
aNnA~eLiZaBeTh
GeMiNi~BaBy




babii.blu.eyes. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 02:21 AM   #358
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Yoga!




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:12 AM   #359
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

anger





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:31 AM   #360
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

rampant




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 9 (0 members and 9 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:46 PM.