RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-06-2010, 01:14 PM   #341
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.
 
Athiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:

Yes

Dead Poets Society?






ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #342
lily lady
 
lily lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
I am currently:

yes, loved it.

The Little Girl Who Lived Down the Lane (starring a young Jodie Foster)

lily lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #343
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

Man On Fire



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 02:40 PM   #344
Breifly_Tragic </3
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
 
Breifly_Tragic </3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Yuss

Feast of Love



"And just like the movies, we play out our last scene. You won't cry, I won't scream."
"There's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that comes out of no where. && rips you to shreads."
<3RYL House<3


Breifly_Tragic </3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 03:39 PM   #345
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

Identity



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 09:47 PM   #346
Charmed
I'm safe up high.
 
Charmed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: On a cloud

no.

fear?




Have you ever looked fear in the face and said "I just don't care"?


Charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 03:06 AM   #347
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

no

a perfect getaway?





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 03:13 AM   #348
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

No

Pretty Woman



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 03:17 AM   #349
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Yes.

Thank You for Smoking



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 12:36 PM   #350
Metal_Juggalette
You'll be amazed at the secrets I keep...
 
Metal_Juggalette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham, England.
I am currently:

Yes, we watched it in media studies.

Orphan?



This Is For My Fallen Soldiers,
We Miss You.
Although You're Gone,
We With You. <3

..

Say what you will of me,
I'll always have Juggalo family <3

Metal_Juggalette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 02:38 PM   #351
Charmed
I'm safe up high.
 
Charmed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: On a cloud

yes :) i love that film!!!

Dreamgirls?




Have you ever looked fear in the face and said "I just don't care"?


Charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 04:59 PM   #352
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

*Nods*

Two Weeks Notice?



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 04:37 PM   #353
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yeah

The Proposal?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 08:48 PM   #354
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Yeah.

The Hangover.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 11:22 PM   #355
I-Feel-Infinite
Jess ~♥
 
I-Feel-Infinite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wiltshire, UK
I am currently:

Yes! loves it =)

Up?




As a little kid you believed in fairytales,
that fantasy of what your life would be: white dress; prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill.
You closed your eyes and had complete and utter faith.
Eventually you grow up. One day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears.
But the thing is, it's hard to let go of that fairytale entirely because almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith,
that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.


I-Feel-Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 11:27 PM   #356
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

Yes, love it!

The Uninvited?



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 11:31 PM   #357
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

Yup

Let the right one in



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 11:43 PM   #358
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Nope.

Bruno.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 11:53 PM   #359
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

Yup

Letters to Juliette.



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:47 AM   #360
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Yep.

MonkeyBone.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:43 PM.