RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-11-2008, 12:56 AM   #3541
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.
 
Athiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:

Nope

Bedouin Soundclash?






ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 02:58 PM   #3542
Lou Lou
hell on high heels
 
Lou Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Herts
I am currently:

nope nope

Dokken



When the world says give up
Hope whispers try one more time



Lou Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 07:11 PM   #3543
Embles
 
Embles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales
I am currently:

Nope!!

The Exies?



We’ve got obsessions
I want to erase every nasty thought that bugs me every day of every week
We’ve got obsessions
You never tell me what it is that makes you strong and what it is that makes you weak.


Embles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 08:37 PM   #3544
lasting
Let's see how fast this thing can go.
 
lasting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
I am currently:

no...
Emilie Autumn?



Life is just a series of moments.

lasting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 08:39 PM   #3545
Lou Lou
hell on high heels
 
Lou Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Herts
I am currently:

yup. pretty lady

faster pussycat



When the world says give up
Hope whispers try one more time



Lou Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 08:45 PM   #3546
Stars
 
Stars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Yorkshire!
I am currently:

nope

corrosion of conformity

Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #3547
Piper
Bad Wolf
 
Piper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: England
I am currently:

nope

erm

Placebo?



She lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of the world that she's left behind


Piper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 09:44 PM   #3548
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Yes.

Bonnie Pink





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 09:48 PM   #3549
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Nope

Sixx AM?




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 12:49 AM   #3550
underdose-
i can't control myself i fxcking hate you.
 
underdose-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

Nope.
Chloe Bridges?




And like a blade you stain.


underdose- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 12:51 AM   #3551
what_the?
continual crisis
 
what_the?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently:

nope

The Mars Volta?





"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."




what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 01:14 AM   #3552
underdose-
i can't control myself i fxcking hate you.
 
underdose-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yup.

chimaira?




And like a blade you stain.


underdose- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 02:02 AM   #3553
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

Snow Patrol?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 02:12 AM   #3554
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.
 
Athiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:

Yep

Billy Joel? :)






ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 06:14 AM   #3555
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yeh

Seether?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 06:51 AM   #3556
sleepyxwillow
Willow
 
sleepyxwillow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Yupperoonies

Indica?



"Someday, my memories of her will fade. Her voice, her actions – I might forget them as well. But even then, I will always remember that I loved her." - Fate Stay Night

sleepyxwillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 06:52 AM   #3557
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

Anberlin?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 06:59 AM   #3558
sleepyxwillow
Willow
 
sleepyxwillow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Yes ^_^

Mz Ann Thropik......?



"Someday, my memories of her will fade. Her voice, her actions – I might forget them as well. But even then, I will always remember that I loved her." - Fate Stay Night

sleepyxwillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 07:00 AM   #3559
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

Lunatica?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 07:29 AM   #3560
sleepyxwillow
Willow
 
sleepyxwillow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Yup...*hugs Andrea she's so pretty*

Hmmmm Jack's Mannequin?



"Someday, my memories of her will fade. Her voice, her actions – I might forget them as well. But even then, I will always remember that I loved her." - Fate Stay Night

sleepyxwillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:22 AM.