RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19-11-2008, 11:17 PM   #3501
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yeah

Staind?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 02:43 AM   #3502
pleasantriesaside
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

No.

The Whispers?

pleasantriesaside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 12:35 PM   #3503
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

Jadewood?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 07:44 PM   #3504
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

No

The Killers?




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 08:27 PM   #3505
Lou Lou
hell on high heels
 
Lou Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Herts
I am currently:

sadly yes

Airbourne



When the world says give up
Hope whispers try one more time



Lou Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 10:46 PM   #3506
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

No

Breaking Benjamin?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 11:01 PM   #3507
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.
 
Athiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:

Yes.

New Model Army?






ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 11:39 PM   #3508
what_the?
continual crisis
 
what_the?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently:

Nope

The Ataris?





"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."




what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 11:41 PM   #3509
just-another-gurl
just-another-gurl
 
just-another-gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: crammy uk
I am currently:

nope
plumb xx



Everydays the same she fights to find her way, she hurts she breaks. she hides and tries to pray she wonders why does anyone ever hear her when she cries. <3

just-another-gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 11:42 PM   #3510
what_the?
continual crisis
 
what_the?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently:

yeah, not a fan, but yeah

Pixies?





"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."




what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 11:46 PM   #3511
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

Vienna Teng?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008, 10:06 PM   #3512
Piper
Bad Wolf
 
Piper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: England
I am currently:

Nope

Parka?



She lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of the world that she's left behind


Piper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 12:37 AM   #3513
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Nope.
The Clash?



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 12:40 AM   #3514
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Of course.
Velvet underground?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 01:18 AM   #3515
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Yep!

Ludo?



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 02:09 AM   #3516
Athiri
Perpetually Lost.
 
Athiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:

Nope

The Stranglers?






ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


Athiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 06:24 AM   #3517
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

I don't think so.

Andy Hallett (clue, he played Lorne on Angel)



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 10:24 AM   #3518
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

Katie Melua?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 10:45 AM   #3519
pleasantriesaside
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

Yeah :D

Parliament?

pleasantriesaside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 10:52 AM   #3520
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nope

Three Days Grace?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:01 AM.