RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-08-2008, 01:30 AM   #3481
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

-takes away all the triggering things and sits with you until you feel better-

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 01:32 AM   #3482
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

*takes away non-safe stuff*



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 02:19 AM   #3483
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

*puts you in a nice bubble bath ro clean you*:) there we go!



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 02:27 AM   #3484
Beautifully Broken
Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes.
 
Beautifully Broken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland

I know how it feels to be confused.



18.06.2010.


Beautifully Broken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 02:33 AM   #3485
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

fine.

hmm. good then :)

*hugs*



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 02:45 AM   #3486
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

always fun ><



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 12:53 PM   #3487
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*squishes lots*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 12:58 PM   #3488
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

*sits and cuddles*




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 01:23 PM   #3489
WickedPoet667
Closet Rockstar
 
WickedPoet667's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: the world is my stage
I am currently:

*finds it for you and hands it back to you*



does life have meaning if no one is watching?

what beats smartness and foresight? awkwardness and stupidity- Mark Twain

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****..What a Ride!!!" -Bumper Sticker

love is just another four letter word to me

WickedPoet667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 01:54 PM   #3490
Alisha*
*Lorna
 
Alisha*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: around about here somwhere, coventry uk that would be
I am currently:

Are you writing more wicked poetry?




negative


Alisha* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 06:26 PM   #3491
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

oo devilish!!

*gives you some eggs and toilet paper*

have fun!!



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 06:54 PM   #3492
Alisha*
*Lorna
 
Alisha*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: around about here somwhere, coventry uk that would be
I am currently:

cheers! maybe you could use ur creativity to help me raise some hell lol




negative


Alisha* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 07:16 PM   #3493
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)
 
Strawberry.Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

Devilish :D - *Plots with*



"Can I ever be truly whole again...



...after being broken so many times?"



Strawberry.Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 11:45 PM   #3494
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

*throws your triggers in the garbage truck*

there we go :)



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 11:59 PM   #3495
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

*dries tears*



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 06:56 AM   #3496
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

*takes you to the dog park to play with my dog* she will make you feel not meh and more.





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 08:52 AM   #3497
N.Bluth
I need a pig here!
 
N.Bluth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: F**k mountain
I am currently:

*wraps you in bubblw wrap* To protect you *cuddles and sqishes* to comfort you *pulls a variety of funny faces, inclusing the famous Alf face* to make you laugh x



Play the game out
Amor Vincit Omnia




Dad 10/11/2008 Always our sunshine, I'm still playing for the town hall clock


N.Bluth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 12:48 PM   #3498
DropDead-
No more, i love you's.
 
DropDead-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Yey for being in love =]



So stand in the rain.
Stand your ground.
Stand up when it's all crashing down.
You stand through the pain.
You won't drown.


DropDead- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 12:50 PM   #3499
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Sits with you until you feel safer*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 01:06 PM   #3500
The 666th Pope
Hallelujah
 
The 666th Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

and ys tat?? im not sure but i dont think thats changed for a couple of days is something wrong??



Love is the most selfish emotion of all.


The 666th Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 40 (0 members and 40 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:02 PM.