RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2008, 08:15 PM   #3461
IceBerg
[Alive]
 
IceBerg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

You ish uber cool :)
Hehe german + english yaay



Ralph wept for the end of innocence, the darkness of man's heart, and the fall through the air of a true, wise friend called Piggy.
If we dont get home soon, we'll be barmy..


IceBerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:50 PM   #3462
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Makes me smile =)




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:15 PM   #3463
softfudge
bethy boots
 
softfudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leeds
I am currently:

aw thats so nice, i love it =)



a hug from the right person can make even the worst feeling disapear.


softfudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:29 PM   #3464
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x
 
lower than myself's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kettering
I am currently:

Wow. Gorgeous much?




'All this for a damn princess'



♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥


lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:41 PM   #3465
Wonderful.
Pathetic.
 
Wonderful.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007

I'm sure you are pretty, because everybody is in there own way. You don't need to apologize for anything either!
T'is rather creative though. =]




~Beauty without intellence, is a materpiece painted on a napkin.~
Thank you for everything


Wonderful. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:07 PM   #3466
IceBerg
[Alive]
 
IceBerg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

I've already commented i think, but i loove the way leaves are jumping too!



Ralph wept for the end of innocence, the darkness of man's heart, and the fall through the air of a true, wise friend called Piggy.
If we dont get home soon, we'll be barmy..


IceBerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 01:35 AM   #3467
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

I'm not quite sure what it is, but I like the colours! :D



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 01:37 AM   #3468
alienshe_cheesycake
the world will never take my heart
 
alienshe_cheesycake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

a blonde anime guy with glasses, I don't recognise him tho



"In the driest whitest stretch of pains infinate desert, I lost my sanity, and found this rose"

alienshe_cheesycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 01:50 AM   #3469
TrixieFirecracker
To die: to sleep, no more....
 
TrixieFirecracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Don't know who it is, but wild hair..... quite an arty shot with it being black and white.

TrixieFirecracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 01:52 AM   #3470
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Sexy glossy lips :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 12:26 PM   #3471
IceBerg
[Alive]
 
IceBerg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

Ahh Elf :D



Ralph wept for the end of innocence, the darkness of man's heart, and the fall through the air of a true, wise friend called Piggy.
If we dont get home soon, we'll be barmy..


IceBerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 03:20 PM   #3472
BunnythesAINT
Confused.
 
BunnythesAINT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Maine, USA
I am currently:

It's very colorful and uh...Earth-like =]. Kind of happy from over here =]



Let's put a smile on that face



We are not alone
Find out when your cover's blown
There'll be somebody there to break your fall
We are not alone
'Cause when you cut down to the bone
We're really not so different after all

RACHEL!!


BunnythesAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 03:06 AM   #3473
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

its...oddd....

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 03:34 AM   #3474
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

cool looking =]



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 03:37 AM   #3475
Wonderful.
Pathetic.
 
Wonderful.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007

Prettyful! =] If you took it... You take great shots.




~Beauty without intellence, is a materpiece painted on a napkin.~
Thank you for everything


Wonderful. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 03:44 AM   #3476
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

thankeis =] i did ^.^

coool =]



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 08:33 PM   #3477
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

prettyful-loverlyness.

like you :)

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 09:46 PM   #3478
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x
 
lower than myself's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kettering
I am currently:

Awh, it's cute :)




'All this for a damn princess'



♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥


lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 01:29 AM   #3479
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

*snuggles*



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 02:04 AM   #3480
Audaciter
 
Audaciter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008

Calming picture, makes me really want to go back to the beach.

Audaciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:12 PM.