RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #321
falling-appart
Trying to appreciate life =)
 
falling-appart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: lancashire (UK)
I am currently:

12 points ... Dammmmmmmm so though it was us ..



.... Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game ....

falling-appart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #322
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

LOL at Graham Norton.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #323
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Thanks to the woman from Andorra with the really weird mouth/chin.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #324
Acrasia
 

When was it we got like..0?! lol. Should be lucky we're so high up! Damn! That's GOOD!

  Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #325
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

Spain! haha. they did need to get off the bottom.

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #326
Katiecakes.
Esse est percipi
 
Katiecakes.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

Lol, Spain finally got points :P



"From seeing the worst to loving the strongest; People grow over time."




Katiecakes. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #327
simi
in dark times... look for a light switch
 
simi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

whats with the shirt in finland?



shoot for the moon... if you fail you'll land amongst the stars.

simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #328
falling-appart
Trying to appreciate life =)
 
falling-appart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: lancashire (UK)
I am currently:

suprise suprise spain always get them off them .!

Just goes to show that they aint changed at alll .
the vote system



.... Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game ....

falling-appart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #329
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling-appart View Post
suprise suprise spain always get them off them .!
Calm ye, dirty mind.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #330
Acrasia
 

lol this program is such a con these days. It makes me "lol".

  Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #331
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

it makes me "nyehhhh".

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #332
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

7 points :)

That's a little better :)




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #333
simi
in dark times... look for a light switch
 
simi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

oooo 7 and just 2 for noway



shoot for the moon... if you fail you'll land amongst the stars.

simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #334
falling-appart
Trying to appreciate life =)
 
falling-appart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: lancashire (UK)
I am currently:

It nothing like it was .. way back when .. i mean come on bucks fizz won .. they where terrible but it was what we stood for .. what eurovison stood 4 ..



.... Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game ....

falling-appart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #335
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Lithuania dude = Leo di Caprio in titanic?

3 points...




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #336
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

...facking wunkers.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #337
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

aha it's us.

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #338
Katiecakes.
Esse est percipi
 
Katiecakes.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

Did anyone else just see the marriage proposal on the text?!



"From seeing the worst to loving the strongest; People grow over time."




Katiecakes. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #339
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

damn us!

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:39 PM   #340
simi
in dark times... look for a light switch
 
simi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

ha we only gave france 1 not that they needed it.... and norway really



shoot for the moon... if you fail you'll land amongst the stars.

simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:06 AM.