RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-10-2009, 06:21 PM   #321
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Penelope






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 07:25 AM   #322
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Queenie



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 09:37 AM   #323
Katan
Peace be with you
 
Katan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

Ruth
..




God is the only one who sees me as beautiful now, and the eyes of God are the only eyes I care about...


Katan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 10:29 AM   #324
Faye
 
Faye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Sabrina



my heart is out at sea, and my head's all over the place


Faye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 11:39 AM   #325
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Tiffany



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #326
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Ursula.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 06:05 PM   #327
broken_dreams
 
broken_dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
I am currently:

Vanessa



After all this has passed,
i still will remain
After i've cried my last,
there'll be beauty from pain
Though it won't be today,
Someday i'll hope again
And there'll be beauty from pain

PM me anytime for anything <3


broken_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 05:28 AM   #328
Sparky!
 

Wanda.

  Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 08:19 PM   #329
Aphelion
Drug Guardian
 
Aphelion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I am currently:

Xing.





Aphelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #330
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

Yelle



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 12:50 AM   #331
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Zarina.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 11:58 AM   #332
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Aimee



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 09:49 PM   #333
Aphelion
Drug Guardian
 
Aphelion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I am currently:

Bevin





Aphelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 10:23 PM   #334
GreySkys
"I Didn't Want It To Get This Far...."
 
GreySkys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Catherine



Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

Im breaking free from these memories.


GreySkys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 10:45 PM   #335
Faye
 
Faye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Debra



my heart is out at sea, and my head's all over the place


Faye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 06:24 AM   #336
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Elizabeth



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 12:44 PM   #337
Faye
 
Faye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Faye!



my heart is out at sea, and my head's all over the place


Faye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 12:54 PM   #338
finding.my.wings
 
finding.my.wings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Zealand

skyela



The BRAVEST thing
I ever did was
CONTINUING MY LIFE
when I wanted to die.


finding.my.wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 11:04 PM   #339
Faye
 
Faye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Tracey



my heart is out at sea, and my head's all over the place


Faye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:57 AM   #340
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Ursula



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:16 PM.