RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19-06-2010, 08:46 PM   #321
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Quentin Blake




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 06:05 PM   #322
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Richard Branson




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 08:59 PM   #323
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Stefani Germanotta (aka Lady Gaga) ;D



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 07:15 PM   #324
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Tim Minchin




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 07:17 PM   #325
[Desolation.]
 
Join Date: Mar 2009

ulrika jonsson (sp)

[Desolation.] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 07:20 PM   #326
ElectricSparks
Bullet Soul.
 
ElectricSparks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Detroit
I am currently:

Vince Vaughn






ElectricSparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 07:23 PM   #327
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Will Smith




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 01:12 AM   #328
Puppet Strings
commonplace.
 
Puppet Strings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England

Xavier?

There's bound to be a famous person called Xavier...



I see it in your eyes
You'll be alright

.
:heart:


Puppet Strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 01:24 AM   #329
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Yoko ono




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 09:42 PM   #330
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

Zane Lowe



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 02:55 AM   #331
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

Anderson, Paul W.S.





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 11:57 AM   #332
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

Brigitte Bardot

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 03:20 AM   #333
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

Clive Owen





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 08:21 PM   #334
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Dante Pheonix.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 09:07 PM   #335
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

Ever Gabo





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #336
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Frank Iero.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2011, 03:44 PM   #337
Frail Existence
Wide awake.
 
Frail Existence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: United States
I am currently:

George Washington :)



These kicks take me far away my dear;
Far away from myself
Far away from my troubles
Far away from heaven



Frail Existence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2011, 06:41 PM   #338
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

Hugh Jackman





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2012, 08:16 AM   #339
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Ian Somerhalder






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2012, 12:11 AM   #340
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Justin Long.





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:29 PM.