RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-07-2017, 02:22 AM   #3321
Juella
Valerie
 
Juella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
I am currently:

Victor

Juella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 05:21 AM   #3322
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Warren

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 08:05 PM   #3323
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Xander.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 04:16 AM   #3324
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Yves.

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 06:08 PM   #3325
Andy Dufresne
 
Andy Dufresne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Earth
I am currently:

Zayn..



In a universe suddenly divested of illusions and lights, man feels an alien, a stranger.
His exile is without remedy since he is deprived of the memory of a lost home or the hope of a promised land.
This divorce between man and his life, the actor and his setting, is properly the feeling of absurdity - Albert Camus


Andy Dufresne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 02:19 AM   #3326
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Aaron

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 05:41 PM   #3327
Andy Dufresne
 
Andy Dufresne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Earth
I am currently:

Biron



In a universe suddenly divested of illusions and lights, man feels an alien, a stranger.
His exile is without remedy since he is deprived of the memory of a lost home or the hope of a promised land.
This divorce between man and his life, the actor and his setting, is properly the feeling of absurdity - Albert Camus


Andy Dufresne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 10:21 PM   #3328
Juella
Valerie
 
Juella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
I am currently:

Colin

Juella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 01:21 AM   #3329
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Darryl

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:59 AM   #3330
Juella
Valerie
 
Juella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
I am currently:

Edward

Juella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 03:53 AM   #3331
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Franklin

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:25 PM   #3332
Juella
Valerie
 
Juella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
I am currently:

Gregory

Juella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:40 AM   #3333
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Hank.

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 12:50 PM   #3334
Andy Dufresne
 
Andy Dufresne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Earth
I am currently:

Ian...



In a universe suddenly divested of illusions and lights, man feels an alien, a stranger.
His exile is without remedy since he is deprived of the memory of a lost home or the hope of a promised land.
This divorce between man and his life, the actor and his setting, is properly the feeling of absurdity - Albert Camus


Andy Dufresne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 03:37 AM   #3335
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Jackson

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 06:06 PM   #3336
Andy Dufresne
 
Andy Dufresne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Earth
I am currently:

Kadeem



In a universe suddenly divested of illusions and lights, man feels an alien, a stranger.
His exile is without remedy since he is deprived of the memory of a lost home or the hope of a promised land.
This divorce between man and his life, the actor and his setting, is properly the feeling of absurdity - Albert Camus


Andy Dufresne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 10:16 PM   #3337
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Liam.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 02:01 AM   #3338
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Mitchell

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 10:57 PM   #3339
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Nicholas.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 01:55 AM   #3340
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Omar.

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:34 AM.