RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2010, 03:28 AM   #3301
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

Not a lot of people are worth the sorrow to me, but I believe you bring so much happiness that the sorrow would be worth it.



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:30 AM   #3302
Ponyboy
 
Ponyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA! :)
I am currently:

I feel like your subtitle sometimes.

Ponyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:53 PM   #3303
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Well, I don't know you, but you have Eeyore as your avatar, and you like the same TV shows as me, so I bet you would make me happy if I knew you ;P and I'm sure you make many people happy too (:



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:52 PM   #3304
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

Silly bean.





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:12 PM   #3305
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

);
Only if you really want.

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:27 PM   #3306
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

I'll rofle your copter.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #3307
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

You speak Russian...? :P



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:15 PM   #3308
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

You are worth it.



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:08 AM   #3309
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

You're a dinosaur :)



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:22 AM   #3310
qle
 
Join Date: Aug 2010

would those be nine inch nails lyrics i see there? :D

qle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:30 AM   #3311
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Gambling the soul sounds like a risky business.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #3312
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Stone Sour fan...?



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:46 PM   #3313
-Shae-Lynn*
Laugh often. Dream big. Reach for the stars!!
 
-Shae-Lynn*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada

Maybe not, but you do deserve to be happy!



It's the children the world almost breaks that grow up to save it.
-Frank Warren


-Shae-Lynn* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:35 PM   #3314
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

That's lovely.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:37 PM   #3315
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Up...



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:16 PM   #3316
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Hmm, I do =/



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:30 AM   #3317
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

gives you oxygen so you can breathe easy.



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:21 PM   #3318
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

It's good that you feel able to fight on despite people hurting you, but it upsets me that people have tried to 'wreck' you.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 07:03 AM   #3319
RazorCandi13
愛してる
 
RazorCandi13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Edmonton
I am currently:

well some times that's all you can do



R.I.P
Dylan James Schulte
June 27, 1991-June 7, 2010
We all miss you </3

RazorCandi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 07:28 AM   #3320
Heartless
Dog will hunt
 
Heartless's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The States
I am currently:

I'm pretty sure that's Japanese, but I can't read the sentence. :( I'm not versed enough. Would it be cheating if I looked it up? ;)






Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:56 AM.