RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-05-2009, 10:27 PM   #301
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

bummer.

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:28 PM   #302
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

Quote:
...Oh, thanks France.
haha!

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:28 PM   #303
simi
in dark times... look for a light switch
 
simi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

theyre still upset we got 2012



shoot for the moon... if you fail you'll land amongst the stars.

simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:28 PM   #304
falling-appart
Trying to appreciate life =)
 
falling-appart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: lancashire (UK)
I am currently:

4 again .... urggg .. who usually give us the votes ..! hrmmmms



.... Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game ....

falling-appart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:28 PM   #305
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

ahah yes

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:29 PM   #306
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by simi View Post
theyre still upset we got 2012
That made me lol.

Well, this is the best we've done for years already...




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:29 PM   #307
falling-appart
Trying to appreciate life =)
 
falling-appart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: lancashire (UK)
I am currently:

norway ...

Take out the bloody R



.... Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game ....

falling-appart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:29 PM   #308
falling-appart
Trying to appreciate life =)
 
falling-appart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: lancashire (UK)
I am currently:

they could have sooo given us the 12 .. dam them ... no wayy .. we funded this ...



.... Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game ....

falling-appart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:29 PM   #309
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Hahaha @ Noway xD

Thanks Russia....




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #310
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

Jesus Christ on a bicycle.

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #311
momo432
 
momo432's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008

norway's was quite good!
but i think we should come 2nd!



Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars

momo432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #312
Katiecakes.
Esse est percipi
 
Katiecakes.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlpools View Post
Jesus Christ on a bicycle.
I'd like to see that at Eurovision :P



"From seeing the worst to loving the strongest; People grow over time."




Katiecakes. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #313
simi
in dark times... look for a light switch
 
simi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

2 so not impressed



shoot for the moon... if you fail you'll land amongst the stars.

simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #314
falling-appart
Trying to appreciate life =)
 
falling-appart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: lancashire (UK)
I am currently:

2 ... woooowwwwwwww



.... Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game ....

falling-appart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #315
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

OMG.
He looks like the guy from eastenders.
That Beppe Di Marco dude.

only 2 points?

Silly Latvia.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #316
falling-appart
Trying to appreciate life =)
 
falling-appart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: lancashire (UK)
I am currently:

we have no chance of 1st .. but come on 2nd its as good as ...



.... Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game ....

falling-appart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #317
simi
in dark times... look for a light switch
 
simi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

im gunna throw somethin at the tele in a min



shoot for the moon... if you fail you'll land amongst the stars.

simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #318
falling-appart
Trying to appreciate life =)
 
falling-appart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: lancashire (UK)
I am currently:

i will join you in the throwing ..



.... Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game ....

falling-appart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #319
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

And she looks like a real life disney princess.

Come on...

Oh...the complete tits.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #320
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

what?!!

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:29 AM.