|
|
 |
|
20-07-2009, 02:13 PM
|
#301
|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bristol
I am currently: 
|
I want to want somebody who wants me for more than just sex
I wanted to crash my car today
I don't want to be me
I want to give up
But I can't
I am a failure
|
"I am me and me is good enough if I would only be it openly"
|
|
|
|
20-07-2009, 06:48 PM
|
#302
|
|
Don't forget to breathe.
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London
I am currently: 
|
I miss the way he treated me.
The rape and abuse was so much easier to deal with than real feelings...
|
|
|
|
|
|
20-07-2009, 06:54 PM
|
#303
|
|
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently: 
|
last night I admitted this:
Originally Posted by shadow-light
to my boyfriend...
now I really wish I hadn't... the lying and avoidence was easier, opening up scares me so much... I want to take it all back and hide it again
|
|
|
|
|
|
20-07-2009, 07:43 PM
|
#304
|
|
Don't forget to breathe.
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London
I am currently: 
|
*hugs shadow* I'm so sorry you've been keeping all that bottled up....I don't hate you, It's understandable why you didn't want the baby and It's also understandable why you felt you couldn't go to a doctor...
How did your boyfriend react when you told him?
|
|
|
|
|
|
21-07-2009, 11:28 AM
|
#305
|
|
tired
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently: 
|
i miss my therapist. she was the best one i ever had. i wish she would come and visit me and stop caring so much about her other patients. I NEED HER MORE! and yes i know this is selfish.
i am so anxious, all the time. and then i am anxious about panicking. and i can't cope. but there is a 9 month waiting list to get help.
|
Even as the stone of the fruit must break that its heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain.
There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.
|
|
|
|
22-07-2009, 06:06 AM
|
#306
|
|
I'm a little scared about coming off the meds next week. What if it goes wrong and I end up like I was?
|
- x Plumeria Sister x - Forever thankful to RYL <3
|
|
|
|
02-08-2009, 06:05 PM
|
#307
|
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently: 
|
I resent my baby.
I resent that she exists, and has taken away any dreams I ever had for myself. I hate every moment I spend looking after her. I spend too much time trying to make sure her father and I share her as equally as possible, not because I'm trying to be generous but because if I let myself decide what I really wanted arrangements to be like I think I would be constantly finding excuses to not turn up or to drop her off early. I worry too much about doing everything perfectly, and carrying on breastfeeding and co-sleeping and slinging it etc. because that way no one will suspect how I feel.
Every time someone at work asks me how motherhood is I would like to take my pen and stab them in the head and stab my arm so I get ink permanently stuck under the skin and bleed and until they scream and I get arrested or committed and don't have to go home and take care of her or see her or remember she exists ever again.
I look up adoptions, and wish there was a way I could give up being her mother, legally, but I can't figure out how and I don't know who to ask and I'd never have the guts to anyway.
|
|
|
|
|
|
04-08-2009, 06:24 PM
|
#308
|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ireland
I am currently: 
|
*hugs* Eshi. sorry i dont have any words of comfort for you as i am struggling myself right now.
Its been a while since i've been on this forum.hope its ok to post, i just need to say whats on my mind.
i've been doing really well until recently.things are starting to get on top of me. i'm thinking all negative stuff. i want to restrict my food intake, i want to cut, i want to feel better. i'm not even sure whats wrong with me, i just know that i feel angry and sad and resentful, and i just want all these painful feelings to go away. i'm supposed to be recovering, so why do i have to feel so crappy.
|
Today I'll try to become more aware of alternatives that I haven't yet realised. Although I have no control over other people's reactions or thoughts, I can change the way I react.
|
|
|
|
05-08-2009, 01:20 AM
|
#309
|
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently: 
|
I want to give up. Everything I ever put effort into disappears. Some days I don't want to be here. Somedays I don't care if I go back to cutting. Sometimes I want to destroy myself and do the worst damage to my body I possibly can. Nothing matters. I mess everything up and it’s my fault this time. It’s my fault for failing, for never being good enough. I’m sick of being me. When I finally think things are going great I end up losing everything I’ve worked for.
|
Forget the risk and take the fall if it's what you want it's worth it all
|
|
|
|
28-08-2009, 01:04 PM
|
#313
|
|
|
not gonna be able to get through 2nite let alone the next week
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
28-08-2009, 03:24 PM
|
#314
|
|
Petulant
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
-I know I am making things worse for you and I'm sorry.
-I just searched my flat frantically looking for money for alcohol and pills just so I can do the damage I need to to stay alive and in control and keep the really bad stuff at bay. I found it and actually cried with relief.
|
*Proud Plumeria Sister*
|
|
|
|
08-09-2009, 11:48 PM
|
#316
|
|
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh my head is so ****ed up right now
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently: 
|
im going crazy for somone and its totally bad and but i cant help it, its my best friend and im also with someone else and friens with her gf
this is just so ****ed up, we just told eachother how we feel and now she is going away 4 2 weeks
|
i just dont know what to do with all these feelings
|
|
|
|
09-09-2009, 05:03 PM
|
#319
|
|
i.dont.want.it
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: London
I am currently: 
|
im no longer in contact with my father because my family wouldnt let me go on holiday with him. they said they thought he might rape me. and now hes stalking me.
|
every day is exactly the same
|
|
|
|
09-09-2009, 06:44 PM
|
#320
|
|
Nothing Special
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
I am currently: 
|
I feel guilty for getting support and help from people. I wish they would give up on me because then i could finally, completely give up on myself.
|

Something Special.
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:20 AM.
|
|