RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2008, 06:59 PM   #301
Ingenue
Jane
 
Ingenue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

*squishessssss*



"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"


Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:16 PM   #302
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

can... can i have some squishes?

:(




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:18 PM   #303
Auburn Shadow
 
Auburn Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Plymouth, UK
I am currently:

*squishes you*

Any chance I can get some too?



~Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly~


***get better soon baby, I need you***


Auburn Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:22 PM   #304
what_the?
continual crisis
 
what_the?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently:

*squishes everyone that needs it* hope you're all ok





"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."




what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:19 PM   #305
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Can I have some squishes?
Or are you people too anti-hug room?

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:03 PM   #306
Acephalous
 
Acephalous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bath, UK
I am currently:

Bleh - im ill....
Please squish with care.

Acephalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:37 PM   #307
deadstar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

*SQUISHES* for everyone who needs themand a gentle *squish* for Holly

deadstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:41 PM   #308
~*RazorbladeKiss*~
~Wat doesnt kill you makes you wish you were dead~
 
~*RazorbladeKiss*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Portugal
I am currently:

i really want to join...i still dont have a badge. :(

*squeaks and squishes*





Everyone is going to hurt you sooner or later.
You just have to decide whose worth the pain.


~*RazorbladeKiss*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:46 AM   #309
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!
 
CaiteeBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Out of this world
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelovesella View Post
Can I have some squishes?
Or are you people too anti-hug room?
haha Mikelovesella *squishes* I like hugs but I prefer squishes.





CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:51 AM   #310
IceBreak
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I would like a squish cos I feel absolute >_<

*squishes everyone else*



I WILL FORGET THOSE THAT HAVE HURT ME
BUT
I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME


IceBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 01:29 AM   #311
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

Wooooooooooooooooooooo Yeah!! *Squishes all*
Saw my friends band play at a gig!! Soooooooooooo awsome *Squishes band* Whoooooooooooppppppppp=D



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 01:42 AM   #312
~*RazorbladeKiss*~
~Wat doesnt kill you makes you wish you were dead~
 
~*RazorbladeKiss*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Portugal
I am currently:

*squishes ann and everybody else*





Everyone is going to hurt you sooner or later.
You just have to decide whose worth the pain.


~*RazorbladeKiss*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 02:28 AM   #313
IceBreak
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*squishes Sara*



I WILL FORGET THOSE THAT HAVE HURT ME
BUT
I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME


IceBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 02:45 AM   #314
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*squish* haha I love the word



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 02:47 AM   #315
IceBreak
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

The word squish is just simply brilliant, this seems to be late night getaway place just now :P

*squishes everyone*



I WILL FORGET THOSE THAT HAVE HURT ME
BUT
I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME


IceBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 02:49 AM   #316
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yay *squishes back*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 02:50 AM   #317
IceBreak
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Ooooo *squishy squashy* =]



I WILL FORGET THOSE THAT HAVE HURT ME
BUT
I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME


IceBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:03 AM   #318
Snuffles
 

*runs around squishing everyone*

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:03 AM   #319
IceBreak
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*squishes Katie*

Hope the spelling is right =P



I WILL FORGET THOSE THAT HAVE HURT ME
BUT
I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME


IceBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:06 AM   #320
Snuffles
 

YAy you spelt my name right :) Hehe

*squishes ann*

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:48 PM.