RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-06-2008, 12:45 AM   #301
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

I am going for a run today. maybe it will make me feel a bit better.





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 12:07 PM   #302
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

Keep going everyone xoxox




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2008, 09:18 PM   #303
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

This weeks challenge is to eat more carbohydrates - they are essential for energy and contrary to popular belief they are not bad for you!




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2008, 11:04 PM   #304
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]
 
-Chelsey-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Suffolk
I am currently:

My therapist has been trying to get me to do this too...

I tried a mini oatabix bit earlier =]

Good luck everyone!




"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."


-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2008, 12:57 AM   #305
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

had toast for breakfast. fruits and veggies have carbs in them too.





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2008, 04:36 PM   #306
-Tough-Cookie-
Life is a contradiction at times - as am I
 
-Tough-Cookie-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

I found carbs really hard to add in when i first got a MP...i have a good amount of carbs in my diet now...or atleast im ment to instad of a saldwich with a side salad iv been having a large salad instead (no no bread) but i'v just been shopping and i will be having the bread tomorow.



“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
----
----


-Tough-Cookie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 04:39 PM   #307
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

Woo go all!

xoxox




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 06:35 PM   #308
Alone and Scared
*Roby and Allie's Angel!*
 
Alone and Scared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lost.
I am currently:

I kinda tend to live off carbs and don't have much else at all - so finally a challenge I can actually do! :)

Good Luck everyone!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



-“And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.” Anais Nin-



Allie, Mutt, Great Grandma, Hope and Humbug. I love you and miss you all. xx
Love you Caz, Kel, Roby &&Dasher. xx


Alone and Scared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 10:44 PM   #309
-Tough-Cookie-
Life is a contradiction at times - as am I
 
-Tough-Cookie-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

I had the SANDWICH...it wasnt even 'diet' option bread :p



“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
----
----


-Tough-Cookie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 10:03 AM   #310
Alone and Scared
*Roby and Allie's Angel!*
 
Alone and Scared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lost.
I am currently:

Awwww that's fab Kel. x



-“And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.” Anais Nin-



Allie, Mutt, Great Grandma, Hope and Humbug. I love you and miss you all. xx
Love you Caz, Kel, Roby &&Dasher. xx


Alone and Scared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 05:19 AM   #311
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

i eat mostly carbs anyway so this one is very easy for me.

wtg everyone else!





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #312
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

I had a random pizza thing today




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2008, 06:35 PM   #313
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

go kel! <3



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 07:06 PM   #314
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

Go team go!




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 10:19 PM   #315
-Tough-Cookie-
Life is a contradiction at times - as am I
 
-Tough-Cookie-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

not sure how i feel about this
buuuuuuut.........
i ate.......
A FLAPJACK!!
eeek.



“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
----
----


-Tough-Cookie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 10:48 PM   #316
-Tough-Cookie-
Life is a contradiction at times - as am I
 
-Tough-Cookie-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

Its basically rolled oats (carbs) and butter (scary) and syrup/honey!



“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
----
----


-Tough-Cookie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 11:22 PM   #317
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]
 
-Chelsey-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Suffolk
I am currently:

That's FAB kel.
Amazeriiiing

I'd been fighting to eat some readybrek.. but I managed it. =]




"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."


-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2008, 06:26 AM   #318
-Tough-Cookie-
Life is a contradiction at times - as am I
 
-Tough-Cookie-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

Chels well donebabe. Readybrek is healthy and yummy.

I'm still slightly post-flapjack freaking out but need to get my breakfast (meal plan) in like 30mins......should be weetabix+milk+raisens...so carbs...and fiber which i could do with. LOL!



“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
----
----


-Tough-Cookie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2008, 01:07 PM   #319
-Tough-Cookie-
Life is a contradiction at times - as am I
 
-Tough-Cookie-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

i did
and i just had lunch
and
im scared
but i'v ate my full meal plan so far today.

(on a side note if anyone has any idea on how i can hold myself accoutnable for my meal plan rather than needing others i'd appreciate you shring your ideas with me!)



“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
----
----


-Tough-Cookie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 02:45 PM   #320
-Tough-Cookie-
Life is a contradiction at times - as am I
 
-Tough-Cookie-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

*bump*



“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
----
----


-Tough-Cookie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:38 PM.