RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2008, 01:41 AM   #301
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

*gives claire a drunken shag which is the most satisfying and amazing of her life*



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:42 AM   #302
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

byeeebyeee zez, hot sexter ;] x



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:42 AM   #303
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

ohhhhhhhhhh your better than he is yupyup



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:42 AM   #304
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

hmp ill try again in a sec



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:43 AM   #305
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

i know, i know,
its my 12 inch ya?



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:43 AM   #306
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

good luck :P



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:44 AM   #307
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

ohh i cant compete with a video game lol



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:46 AM   #308
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

*cuddles you* cchiiicken,
i'd love to be your boyfriend
he doesnt know what he's missing, eh?



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:47 AM   #309
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

yaaahh i have so much ebergy as well =(



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:47 AM   #310
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

Turn off the xbox, tie him up =P

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:49 AM   #311
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

ahhhh **** it ill yank his control out if he doesnt start bumming meeeeeeeeeee



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:50 AM   #312
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

that made me laugh
butbut
you deserve a good shag ;] ehehe



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:52 AM   #313
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

Determined intcha =]

*offers services*

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:52 AM   #314
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

its my nights mission i rfesue to go hom ewihtout some loving from my dear boyfried
awww
its our 3rd new years eve togethr =]



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:53 AM   #315
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

:O Look what i have missed whilst eating pasta (which was yummy yupyup)
Finger blow jobs and drunken shagging.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:53 AM   #316
oedipus
protege-moi, protege-moi
 
oedipus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cardiff, wales
I am currently:

woops
i just commented my friend
and it said
"lalala merry xmas"
lmao



If only you'd ever speak to me
the way you once did
look at me the way you once did
pull to me the way you once did
but you don't
you don't feel anymore
you don't care anymore
it's all gone
it's all gone


oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:54 AM   #317
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Its not xmas now silly.

Edit: I just realised i stated the obvious. *facepalm*



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:54 AM   #318
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

hahaahha tarrrddd
ooh things looking promising
after he feeds the cats >.<



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:54 AM   #319
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

Awh =]. Good job keeping it going that long. Keep it up =]

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:54 AM   #320
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

oooooooooooo



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:16 AM.