RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-05-2010, 08:06 PM   #3121
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

You cutie! x



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #3122
Breifly_Tragic </3
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
 
Breifly_Tragic </3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Stunning :)



"And just like the movies, we play out our last scene. You won't cry, I won't scream."
"There's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that comes out of no where. && rips you to shreads."
<3RYL House<3


Breifly_Tragic </3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 09:59 PM   #3123
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

You're seriously beautiful!



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #3124
Breifly_Tragic </3
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
 
Breifly_Tragic </3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

*blushes* Thank you :)

Your eyes are gorgeous! Really captivating!



"And just like the movies, we play out our last scene. You won't cry, I won't scream."
"There's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that comes out of no where. && rips you to shreads."
<3RYL House<3


Breifly_Tragic </3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 10:07 PM   #3125
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

Wow! Someone is beautiful!



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 10:09 PM   #3126
Breifly_Tragic </3
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
 
Breifly_Tragic </3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Someone has an exquisate profile :) Stunnninngggg



"And just like the movies, we play out our last scene. You won't cry, I won't scream."
"There's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that comes out of no where. && rips you to shreads."
<3RYL House<3


Breifly_Tragic </3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 11:08 PM   #3127
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

You have such beautiful hair!



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 11:11 PM   #3128
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

So beautiful, always



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 11:32 PM   #3129
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

*steals shades and runs*



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 03:33 AM   #3130
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

You've got a striking profile :)



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 04:19 AM   #3131
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

I love your hair and you're very pretty! =)



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 01:30 PM   #3132
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Lovely, and I like the mask!



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 02:36 PM   #3133
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

You're so cute :)



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 02:39 PM   #3134
Fenrir_Sheo
Take It Out On Me!!!
 
Fenrir_Sheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am currently:

ur pretty damn cute urself ;)



This is where I draw the line
This infection must die
I must be released from this demon of mine
The infection must die

"Disturbed - The Infection"


Fenrir_Sheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 02:41 PM   #3135
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Hardcore ;-p



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 02:43 PM   #3136
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

Cute! You look very artsy! =D



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 03:13 PM   #3137
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

Wow, So cute



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 08:50 PM   #3138
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

Very dashing!



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 08:21 PM   #3139
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

Stunning :)



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 10:59 PM   #3140
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

The greatest wonder in wonderland



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:22 AM.