RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-07-2008, 11:06 PM   #3081
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

*crawls in*
*hides in big bubble cave*
need to spend some time with people who don't hate me
please?





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2008, 11:13 PM   #3082
tattyteddy
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: london
I am currently:

*cries*

tattyteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2008, 11:39 PM   #3083
The Stolen One
Caz
 
The Stolen One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester =]
I am currently:

are you alright tatty teady?



There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob


The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2008, 11:42 PM   #3084
The Stolen One
Caz
 
The Stolen One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester =]
I am currently:

are you ok alice?
i dont hate you!! (btw im donkey of doom lol)



There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob


The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2008, 11:43 PM   #3085
StaticMadness
 
StaticMadness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lewis NY
I am currently:

Hey,
sorry my comp hasnt been working..yeah thats me xXx




You could be a hero - (Our time is now) heroes do what’s right
You could be a hero - (Our time is now) you might save a life
You could be a hero - (Our time is now) you could join the fight
For what’s right, for what’s ri-ight...
xXx

StaticMadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2008, 11:44 PM   #3086
tattyteddy
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: london
I am currently:

i dont know really i am so close to just giveing in right now

tattyteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2008, 11:53 PM   #3087
The Stolen One
Caz
 
The Stolen One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester =]
I am currently:

please dont
do you wnat to talk?



There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob


The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2008, 11:55 PM   #3088
The Stolen One
Caz
 
The Stolen One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester =]
I am currently:

sorry i gtg
im nearly asleep
PM if you need to
just dont give in



There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob


The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 12:00 AM   #3089
tattyteddy
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: london
I am currently:

*sits and cries* such a failure

tattyteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 12:25 AM   #3090
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

*hugs annie*
it's okay hon..
you are no failure..

*hugs*



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 12:31 AM   #3091
tattyteddy
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: london
I am currently:

i am i so am

tattyteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 12:37 AM   #3092
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

whys that honey? *holds you close*



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 12:48 AM   #3093
tattyteddy
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: london
I am currently:

i gave in and now i just wanna do more

tattyteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 01:20 AM   #3094
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

Holy WOW... I come home after only a few days and there is like five pages for me to look through!

I really wish I could have been there for some of you while you were struggling. I'm sorry that I wasn't. Just know that even if I'm not here to say the words, I'm always hoping that everyone stays safe, and I care about all of you. None of you are worthless or stupid or lame or anything like that. You are all wonderful and amazing, you've all saved me a buncha times. So please try not to get down on yourself... I don't like it when people diss my heroes... especially when it's my heroes doing the dissing!


I missed you alllllll sooooo much... How is everyone doing today?

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 01:56 AM   #3095
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

*hugs* i know how you feel annie.. i gave in yesterday and didn't wanna stop..

welcome back em.
i feel sh*tty.

<x3



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 02:07 AM   #3096
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

aww sweetie... do you wanna talk about it?

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 02:11 AM   #3097
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

I'm feelin' Fabulous :)



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 02:14 AM   #3098
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

I'm so confused sweetie...

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 02:15 AM   #3099
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

Why the confusion? :)



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 02:17 AM   #3100
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

one second you feel sh*tty then you feel fabulous, and I'm confused...

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 13 (0 members and 13 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:53 AM.