RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2014, 10:28 PM   #281
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

Rotterdam








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:21 PM   #282
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

Sioux city





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:07 PM   #283
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Toronto



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 04:30 PM   #284
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

Utrecht



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:28 AM   #285
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

Valladolid





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:49 PM   #286
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

Warsaw



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 11:16 PM   #287
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

xalapa





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 07:27 PM   #288
wi-nter
 
wi-nter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
I am currently:

York.



pain breeds wolves
joys give rise to moons


wi-nter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2014, 05:39 PM   #289
Time
 
Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I am currently:

Zemunik.



Staying the same is the greatest risk of all.

Fun is the source of creative energy.

Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2014, 06:45 PM   #290
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Amsterdam



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2014, 09:47 PM   #291
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

Baku ..








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 12:25 AM   #292
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Calais.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 09:52 PM   #293
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

Dijon








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 07:59 PM   #294
Maleficent
 
Maleficent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Emporia

Maleficent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 08:10 PM   #295
Abintra
This Member is currently Banned
 
Abintra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: your mum
I am currently:

forestfield



To whom I may offend,
hahahahaha
Yours faithfully the monkeys arse

Abintra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 09:33 PM   #296
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

Gelsenkirchen








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 04:01 AM   #297
Maleficent
 
Maleficent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

hampton

Maleficent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 11:57 AM   #298
Epicene
 
Epicene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
I am currently:

Inverness

Epicene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 06:04 PM   #299
Maleficent
 
Maleficent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Joplin

Maleficent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 10:30 PM   #300
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Kansas city




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:13 PM.