RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2011, 11:42 PM   #2961
xbertyx
 
xbertyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
I am currently:

issabella



i dont feel so good anymore
not the way i used to feel
when i was young


xbertyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 05:06 AM   #2962
Rubik'sCube
Whatcha gonna do, lil' buckaroo
 
Rubik'sCube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

Jennifer




See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3


Rubik'sCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 02:12 PM   #2963
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Katie





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 11:20 PM   #2964
xbertyx
 
xbertyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
I am currently:

lilly



i dont feel so good anymore
not the way i used to feel
when i was young


xbertyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 03:37 PM   #2965
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

macy.





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #2966
Petite Souris
 
Petite Souris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Natalya.

Petite Souris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 11:15 PM   #2967
xbertyx
 
xbertyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
I am currently:

olive



i dont feel so good anymore
not the way i used to feel
when i was young


xbertyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 01:59 PM   #2968
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

pamela





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 08:19 AM   #2969
JanelMarie
Where am I?
 
JanelMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:

quinn



I'm here now.


JanelMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 03:52 AM   #2970
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Rachelle






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 04:09 AM   #2971
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Sarah





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 04:11 AM   #2972
Batmansx_xTeddy
I'm the girl who is lost in space.
 
Batmansx_xTeddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In my own little world
I am currently:

Thisby



“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare,
like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I woke up into a nightmare.”
― Ned Vizzini



Batmansx_xTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 04:49 AM   #2973
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Ursula






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 05:43 PM   #2974
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

vendela (my grandmas name xD)





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 09:18 PM   #2975
JanelMarie
Where am I?
 
JanelMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:

willa



I'm here now.


JanelMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 03:42 AM   #2976
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Xena.






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 04:22 AM   #2977
jenjens79
Flying on 2nd-hand wings. - my own wore out!...;-)
 
jenjens79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Leeds and London
I am currently:

Yolande



..its about being able to fly

jenjens79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 04:22 AM   #2978
GossipGirl-xoxo
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside.
I am currently:

Xide..

GossipGirl-xoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 04:49 AM   #2979
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Yana.






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 01:11 PM   #2980
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

zani.





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:17 AM.