RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #2961
evan
labyrinthine.
 
evan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

dock.



Do you remember me?
Is your mind that worn?
We both were born
to be one with that which the public scorns.

- The Church Channel: Say Anything


evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 12:22 AM   #2962
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

****.
What? Don't give me that look. It's a proper term for a rooster.



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 01:00 AM   #2963
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

clock



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 02:34 AM   #2964
Master Of Deceit
 
Join Date: Jun 2008

click

I just realize there are two ways you can make a dock naughty. When I saw clock, I was like, how'd she turn that into that. lmao

Master Of Deceit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 06:27 AM   #2965
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Lick.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #2966
Master Of Deceit
 
Join Date: Jun 2008

luck.

Master Of Deceit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 09:02 PM   #2967
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

duck.



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 09:04 PM   #2968
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Dick


What? It's a perfectly acceptable name!




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 11:56 AM   #2969
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

lol!

Deck



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #2970
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Dice.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 11:28 PM   #2971
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

Diced.



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 12:51 AM   #2972
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Dined



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 01:41 AM   #2973
evan
labyrinthine.
 
evan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

diner



Do you remember me?
Is your mind that worn?
We both were born
to be one with that which the public scorns.

- The Church Channel: Say Anything


evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 01:44 AM   #2974
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Dinner



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 02:29 AM   #2975
HiddenStar
 
HiddenStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: gravesend, kent
I am currently:

sinner x



We Never Said Goodbye ; We Said See You Later

Cos One Day We'll Meet Again
Unil Then You My Shining Stars

Rest In Peace - Nan ; Grandad ; Jamie ; Ian ; Micheal ; Edward ; Dorren <3 x


HiddenStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 02:31 AM   #2976
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Winner



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 01:22 PM   #2977
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Winger



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 04:18 PM   #2978
evan
labyrinthine.
 
evan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

finger



Do you remember me?
Is your mind that worn?
We both were born
to be one with that which the public scorns.

- The Church Channel: Say Anything


evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 04:23 PM   #2979
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Singer



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #2980
evan
labyrinthine.
 
evan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

singers



Do you remember me?
Is your mind that worn?
We both were born
to be one with that which the public scorns.

- The Church Channel: Say Anything


evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:33 PM.