RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-06-2008, 04:45 PM   #2941
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Eeep wrong dolls...

You're...loco?




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 04:51 PM   #2942
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

same difference and yes i am




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 05:36 PM   #2943
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

Theres a lot of belief in it



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 05:48 PM   #2944
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

You feel like people don't see how certain jokes hurt you, you are unhappy, generally not happy signature *cuddles*



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 09:26 PM   #2945
alienshe_cheesycake
the world will never take my heart
 
alienshe_cheesycake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

You feel like you need protecting?



"In the driest whitest stretch of pains infinate desert, I lost my sanity, and found this rose"

alienshe_cheesycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 09:54 PM   #2946
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

you like the pink




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 02:54 AM   #2947
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

you really wish the mess inside you could be replaced with pure, blissful insanity.

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 08:12 AM   #2948
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

you feel lonely and want to find somebody you identify with, you value ryl and are enough a part of it to have an ryl family



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 10:53 AM   #2949
XxXflowerfairyXxX
 
XxXflowerfairyXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

You feel lonely.






XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 12:34 PM   #2950
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

“Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous”

I like this quote, says your smart




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 12:49 PM   #2951
Lost-Odd-Sock
You Scare Me To Death
 
Lost-Odd-Sock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: England
I am currently:

you like sexy ladies



The magic of first love is
our ignorance that it can ever end


Lost-Odd-Sock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 05:16 PM   #2952
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

you're invisible to people but you're still here



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #2953
The Mad Hatter
 
The Mad Hatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I am currently:

arg you guys beat me and you can't feel happy


Last edited by The Mad Hatter : 24-06-2008 at 05:18 PM. Reason: three people beat me




Sherlock: Oh, please. Killing me. That's so two years ago.

The Mad Hatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 05:25 PM   #2954
Sans Peur
 
Sans Peur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

like johnny depp and positive quotes

Sans Peur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 05:31 PM   #2955
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

you like pretty flowers




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 05:33 PM   #2956
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

you like futurama



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 05:43 PM   #2957
TimesLikeThese
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

You're struggling to find happiness, and perhaps just want it to end.. *hugs*



Moved on. Take care.


TimesLikeThese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 07:10 PM   #2958
B-S-F
Waste of Life
 
B-S-F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Devon
I am currently:

You believe that you can be rescued......and if I'm right, without reading the story...the pic is something about SH.....maybe :-S



"People have abused you lots in the past? Why do you then abuse yourself more?" - Quote
Sometimes I feel like I'm alone, Sometimes I feel like I'm not that strong, Sometimes I feel nothing at all, Sometimes I feel vulnerable, Sometimes I feel a little fragile
RYL FAMILY-


B-S-F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 07:12 PM   #2959
Sans Peur
 
Sans Peur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

You are a caring person

Sans Peur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 07:12 PM   #2960
Lost-Odd-Sock
You Scare Me To Death
 
Lost-Odd-Sock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: England
I am currently:

darn you beat me,
you are strong!


Last edited by Lost-Odd-Sock : 24-06-2008 at 07:13 PM. Reason: beat me!


The magic of first love is
our ignorance that it can ever end


Lost-Odd-Sock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 11 (0 members and 11 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:39 PM.