RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-04-2017, 11:03 PM   #2921
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

No

Jarhead?

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 11:05 PM   #2922
Kemicalwarfare
time may heal...
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
I am currently:

yes

full metal jacket?



Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

The poison that exsists within the gods is just something we created

Kemicalwarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 11:05 PM   #2923
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

No

The Happening?

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 11:07 PM   #2924
Kemicalwarfare
time may heal...
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
I am currently:

yes

insidious?



Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

The poison that exsists within the gods is just something we created

Kemicalwarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 11:11 PM   #2925
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Yes

Gangs of New York?

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 11:13 PM   #2926
Kemicalwarfare
time may heal...
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
I am currently:

yes

quills?



Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

The poison that exsists within the gods is just something we created

Kemicalwarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 11:19 PM   #2927
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

No

Gremlins?

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 11:45 PM   #2928
Kemicalwarfare
time may heal...
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
I am currently:

yes :D

spirited away?



Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

The poison that exsists within the gods is just something we created

Kemicalwarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 11:47 PM   #2929
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

No

Garden State?

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 11:49 PM   #2930
Kemicalwarfare
time may heal...
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
I am currently:

no

final fantasy - the spirits within?



Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

The poison that exsists within the gods is just something we created

Kemicalwarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 11:51 PM   #2931
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

No

The Breakfast Club?

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 11:59 PM   #2932
Kemicalwarfare
time may heal...
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
I am currently:

yes (one of the best movies ever)

Bend it Like Beckham?



Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

The poison that exsists within the gods is just something we created

Kemicalwarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 12:25 AM   #2933
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Yes

Captain Phillips?

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 12:26 AM   #2934
Kemicalwarfare
time may heal...
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
I am currently:

no

highlander?



Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

The poison that exsists within the gods is just something we created

Kemicalwarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 12:28 AM   #2935
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Yes

Ride Along?

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 12:31 AM   #2936
Kemicalwarfare
time may heal...
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
I am currently:

nope,

trainspotting?



Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

The poison that exsists within the gods is just something we created

Kemicalwarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 12:32 AM   #2937
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

Yep

Rosemary's Baby?

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 12:34 AM   #2938
Kemicalwarfare
time may heal...
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
I am currently:

yes (never seen it though)

.Rec



Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

The poison that exsists within the gods is just something we created

Kemicalwarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 12:36 AM   #2939
leemc
 
leemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

No

Ghostbusters?

leemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 12:38 AM   #2940
Kemicalwarfare
time may heal...
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
I am currently:

of course :D

Salo?



Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

The poison that exsists within the gods is just something we created

Kemicalwarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:35 AM.