RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2008, 12:22 AM   #2901
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Angel



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:22 AM   #2902
toothpaste
 
toothpaste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: manchester

wings

toothpaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:23 AM   #2903
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Bat :)



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:30 AM   #2904
toothpaste
 
toothpaste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: manchester

caves

toothpaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:31 AM   #2905
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

diamonds




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:33 AM   #2906
XdrownmeslowlyX
 
XdrownmeslowlyX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kentucky, USA
I am currently:

shiny



So I've been trying and trying to get over this, because I want to get better. People say that with enough willpower, you can. And I have willpower. So why am I still sick?

XdrownmeslowlyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:34 AM   #2907
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

silver



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:35 AM   #2908
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Sparkly



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:37 AM   #2909
toothpaste
 
toothpaste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: manchester

clouds ^_^

toothpaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:45 AM   #2910
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Heavenly



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:56 AM   #2911
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Jeebus.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:11 AM   #2912
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Creepers



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:23 AM   #2913
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Scream.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:26 AM   #2914
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Michael Jackson



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:29 AM   #2915
KissesLikeAPrototype
It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish
 
KissesLikeAPrototype's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

Plastic Surgery



'Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year'
Self-harm free since 18.4.2008 <3


KissesLikeAPrototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:40 AM   #2916
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation &amp;amp; GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

Fakee

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:48 AM   #2917
KissesLikeAPrototype
It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish
 
KissesLikeAPrototype's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

posers



'Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year'
Self-harm free since 18.4.2008 <3


KissesLikeAPrototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:54 AM   #2918
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Devious



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:35 AM   #2919
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

deceitful





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:37 AM   #2920
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Unpopular



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 18 (0 members and 18 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:11 PM.