RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19-06-2007, 01:36 PM   #2861
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

at least it wasn't portia.
hah.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 01:43 PM   #2862
xsugarandspicex
 

i have lucky charms.. do you?!?!?

ha ha... me FTW! :p

god.. being ill makes me stupid(er than normal)

  Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 01:44 PM   #2863
xsugarandspicex
 

Emma just sent me a text that says..
'ive just been in a crash.. ill text you in a mo'

=\

  Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 01:45 PM   #2864
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

:O!
@ the lucky charms.


&.
:O!
@ em.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 01:46 PM   #2865
Numbpurplehaze
 
Numbpurplehaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

Is she okay? =\

Numbpurplehaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 01:48 PM   #2866
xsugarandspicex
 

Linda.. ill bring you some lucky charms in a freezer bag for your breakfast for the day after pride.

I assume Ems ok.. she managed to text me.
i dunno.. just dont like it cos of some of her posts recently. ho hum.

  Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 01:52 PM   #2867
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

mmm.
yes. that was what i was thinking too.

anywayyyy.
yay. lucky charms. though i dont know what they taste like.
i've only seen the pic that jack whores around on the forums. hah.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 01:55 PM   #2868
xsugarandspicex
 

a man theyre yummy.. with like crispy really bright coloured marsh mallow bits in.

he just rang.. apparently some motorbike went into the front of her and took her front bumper off.

  Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 02:06 PM   #2869
fairytale dreamer
notice the moon
 
fairytale dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005

eep. I hope Emma's alright.

I've never had Lucky Charms, I feel i'm missing out on something awesome.



And the world spins madly on...


fairytale dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 02:08 PM   #2870
Numbpurplehaze
 
Numbpurplehaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

Lucky charms are yum. specially the wee marshmallow bits.

That just sounds scary =\ i hope shes ok too

Numbpurplehaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 02:10 PM   #2871
xsugarandspicex
 

Steph.. i got my lucky charms sent to me from New York by Jack. You cant get them over here.
awoo.

  Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 02:12 PM   #2872
fairytale dreamer
notice the moon
 
fairytale dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005

damn. Isn't there a shop in Covent Garden that sells all kind of American yummy goodness? Or maybe i'm making things up again *shrugs*



And the world spins madly on...


fairytale dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 02:18 PM   #2873
xsugarandspicex
 

pass steph.

ill have a look next time im in covent garden!! :P

  Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 02:18 PM   #2874
Numbpurplehaze
 
Numbpurplehaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

I think there is a shop in Covent Garden that does things like that. Also some places online...and ebay aswell
I want some now....

Numbpurplehaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 02:23 PM   #2875
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

i'll have to look out for this covent garden shop, then :].


also.
i'm glad em's okay.
too bad about her car though :(.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 02:30 PM   #2876
xsugarandspicex
 

its not her car.. its her mothers.

I dont know if that makes it better or worse.

But, it wasnt her fault, and the police are taking witness statements off people that were there i think so hopefully she wont get into too much trouble.

  Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 02:40 PM   #2877
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

ohwellllll.
silly motorbike man.
i hope emma punches him :].



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 02:44 PM   #2878
Graphite
a ghost
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: canada, ontario
I am currently:

*yawn* morning

sorry to hear about a crash thats awful, luckily shes ok? was her mother driving?



I feel so useless, so pointless, nothing left for me to say. Lying in the corner, can I make this go away? Let these curdled tears flow, burning from my soul. How can I exist?

Graphite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 02:48 PM   #2879
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

nahh. em was.
ohhhh. was she on her way to her job interview? :O.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 02:49 PM   #2880
Jukebox
 

You can buy Lucky Charms in Birmingham toooooo.

Where is Alex? I miss her.
Someone better hold her hand at Pride, or I'll be upset.

Have a good day all! xxxxx

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:26 PM.