RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-03-2010, 12:17 AM   #2821
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbaby View Post
ive never had subway
they're pretty nice when you've figured what you want.

I pretty much order the same thing each time too gabz.
Meatball Marinara, on honey oat bread, lightly toasted, with lettuce, olives and pickles (or jalapeņos if I feel adventurous) with southwest sauce.

Sounds weird but the flavours all crash together to make something awesome. I discovered it accidently, while drunk. but it works.

I order other sandwiches, but that one is my fave.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:18 AM   #2822
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Heart..And View Post
Ever get in those moods where everything seems like an innuendo?
haha, I was thinking the exact same thing

99% of my life is spent giggling at something that sounds rude. Mature, I know.

*hugs Marie*

Lucius. is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:19 AM   #2823
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good View Post
Meatball Marinara on honey oat bread
What I have, but with cheese

Lucius. is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:19 AM   #2824
recoverprincess
 
recoverprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: streatham
I am currently:

dnt tell me u guys ilke twilight!






family- scarred2death is my freezer =]
EpicFailGirl- is my kitten
BrokenViens - is my popcorn
entropy- is my pineapple

recoverprincess is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:20 AM   #2825
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

here we go again..




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:20 AM   #2826
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Heart..And View Post
Ever get in those moods where everything seems like an innuendo?
I get in the mood quite often



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #2827
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamSongsOfGlory View Post
What I have, but with cheese
natch. I didn't think the cheese needed to be implied. It's supposed to be there.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #2828
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbaby View Post
dnt tell me u guys ilke twilight!
no no we don't.

you're new here. We'll be generous and spare you the rants.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:23 AM   #2829
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

guy lives in the forest, doesn't hurt people and sparkles. He's no vampire. He's a ****ing fairy.

Somewhere out there, Tinkerbell is pissed.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:23 AM   #2830
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

i've only ever had one subway and i didn't really like it. think it was a steak and cheese type one. that was about 5 years ago, no chance of it now since i have a wheat intolerance but can always pretend them here along with the copious amount of cake..




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:25 AM   #2831
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Having wheat intolerance must suck =[

If I wasn't able to have cheese, my world would be over xD

Lucius. is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:25 AM   #2832
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

imagine being one of those people allergic to chocolate.

I couldn't live with that. I'd have to keep sneaking bars. Choclate in one hand, Epi pen in the other, phone predialled to 999 on the table.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:26 AM   #2833
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamSongsOfGlory View Post
Having wheat intolerance must suck =[
yeah it's quite limiting.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:27 AM   #2834
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good View Post
imagine being one of those people allergic to chocolate.

I couldn't live with that
there are people like that?




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:27 AM   #2835
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Heart..And View Post
there are people like that?
I knew one once. poor soul. she'd never known the joys of a bar of Galaxy.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:29 AM   #2836
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Heart..And View Post
yeah it's quite limiting.
What kind of shizz can't you eat?

I knew someone allergic to chocolate when I was in Primary School. Whenever we were given chocolate as a treat, my teacher bought a special kind that didn't have the stuff she was allergic to, just for her =]

Lucius. is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:29 AM   #2837
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

she'd have to eat that carob stuff. sheesh




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:29 AM   #2838
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

It wasn't good for me either, because when I don't know what to buy someone for their birthday my default present is a box of chocolates.

then I discovered she loved alcohol. :D so it all worked out.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:30 AM   #2839
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Heart..And View Post
she'd have to eat that carob stuff. sheesh
Carob stuff? Never heard of a chocolate substitute



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 18-03-2010, 12:31 AM   #2840
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

*flops down in whatever room everyone is gathered*

Three hours spring cleaning the random crap in my room and just finished a jog. Who knew Productivity could be so tiring

I would rather be alergic to oxygen that to chocolate, even though I would probably survive for a few minutes, I could eat a Galaxy Cookie Crumble in that time.



~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:31 AM.