RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-01-2008, 05:20 PM   #2781
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

bumpety bumpety bumpety boobs



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 08:50 PM   #2782
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

LIISA IS GREAT & BARRY LOVES HER LOTS. LIKE WE ALL DO.

Hope your feeling better my lovely one.

*squishes Liisa*




"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 10:17 PM   #2783
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*huggggggggggggggggggggs barryliscious*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 10:18 PM   #2784
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

barrylicious
heh

yum





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 10:34 PM   #2785
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*hugs the wonderful Daisee*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 10:39 PM   #2786
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*double hugs the fabulous abieeee*





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 11:16 PM   #2787
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

: D

yeeeeeeee.......



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 07:19 AM   #2788
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*bumpity bump*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 11:43 AM   #2789
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

bumps back into top 5!!!





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 01:26 PM   #2790
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*prods back to the top*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 11:51 PM   #2791
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

upffffffffffffffffffff



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 02:48 AM   #2792
MusicalLife
No raindrops on roses or girls in white dresses
 
MusicalLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently:

3...2...1...lift off!



2 o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind
Can't get no
rest; keep walkin' around
If I
pretend that nothin' ever went wrong, I can get to my sleep
I can think that we just carried on

This is the
hardest story that I've ever told
No
hope, or love, or glory
Happy endings gone forever more
I feel as if I'm
wasted
And I'm
wastin' every day

MusicalLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 07:35 PM   #2793
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*feeds barry beans*

hold your noses he's going up!!!





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 09:27 PM   #2794
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*holds noseeeeeee*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 11:19 PM   #2795
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*squish*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 01:00 AM   #2796
broken
I.want.to[[run]]and((Hide))an{{Never}}loo k.back...
 
broken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

meep!!!



[</3]_And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel_[</3]

~*~I walked away because you were((hurting))((Killing)) me! [[not]] because i'm weak~*~





broken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 07:52 AM   #2797
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Pokes barry*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 11:42 AM   #2798
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

up up and away



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 12:05 PM   #2799
Fallen_Half_Angel
**Special K**
 
Fallen_Half_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derbyshire/Northampton
I am currently:

bumpity bump



Sick of Crying,
Tired of Trying
Yeah, im Smiling,
But inside im Dying
Somebody save me, i dont care how you do it, just save me

Kayleigh, 20, Midlands

Number 7 in the Bowels Appreciation Society


Fallen_Half_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 08:43 PM   #2800
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*wants barry's babies*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 13 (0 members and 13 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:01 PM.