RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2011, 02:40 AM   #261
Cazzie
There will always be a door to the light.
 
Cazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, Australia
I am currently:




The closer you are to the light,
the greater your shadow becomes.

Cazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:41 AM   #262
fallen wings44
fly to hope,love and freedom
 
fallen wings44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: trapped within the prison of me
I am currently:




we are the fallen
we are the wounded
we are the shattered
we are the unheard
we are the brave
we are the strong
we are Survivors.
and.....
we are the future
we fallen can still rise by the wings of hope that lifts us~

fallen wings44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:08 AM   #263
RubyTuesday
Misfit..
 
RubyTuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gillingham, Kent.
I am currently:




weak

RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:26 PM   #264
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:



Don't ask me why I'm brushing my teeth at the computer..



Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:47 PM   #265
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009




Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 03:44 AM   #266
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:




"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 04:16 AM   #267
rebound_girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2010


rebound_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 07:29 AM   #268
Rhapsody
meditating and breathing slowly
 
Rhapsody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a glass vial in the pocket of a beautiful mind.
I am currently:




rhap·so·dy - an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm. ♫

"Sacrifice is the most you can love someone." ♥

“Love was at best an excuse for stupidity, at worst a destructive, dangerous emotion that drove men to acts of annihilation which defied logic. It was a twisted, insidious sentiment used to justify everything from spoiling a child to destroying entire civilizations.”


Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 09:18 AM   #269
xshadow
 
xshadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:


xshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 10:37 AM   #270
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:




'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #271
sweepingly
✗my wishes over their airspace
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: edinburgh
I am currently:


sweepingly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2011, 04:34 AM   #272
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

./



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2011, 07:10 PM   #273
-Eleventeen-
♥ A.K.A. "DangerZone" ♥
 
-Eleventeen-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
I am currently:


-Eleventeen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2011, 10:15 PM   #274
rebound_girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2010


rebound_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 03:36 AM   #275
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008




"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 04:41 AM   #276
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:




"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 05:30 AM   #277
Samzi
 
Samzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:




"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?


Samzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 10:21 PM   #278
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:




"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 03:04 AM   #279
Samzi
 
Samzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:



Okay, not bathing while on RYL...but I'm thinking about getting one shortly.



"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?


Samzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 04:56 PM   #280
Lemonade.
 
Lemonade.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Sussex, UK
I am currently:






Heading up to four years free. I NEVER thought I'd be in this position - recovery IS possible and it is even better than you can imagine :)

In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free. Psalm 118:5


Lemonade. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:39 PM.