RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-09-2008, 08:49 PM   #261
Netti
 
Netti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I am currently:

Looking forward to it hun:)



I find some of what you teach suspect
Because I'm used to relying on intellect
But I try to open up to what I don't know
Because reason says I should have died
Three years ago...
- Rent


Netti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 09:56 AM   #262
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*leaves lots of cuddles*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 10:05 PM   #263
Arianwen
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

*bounces* can't wait for the next bit!!

Arianwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 05:54 PM   #264
roseanne
 
roseanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Derby
I am currently:

Just started reading this story, its amazing.

*cuddles* I hate it when I lose things from word.



One day I'll learn to let things go........just not today


We may all be damaged and broken but that doesn't mean we're all alone.
(Altered from The Unblemished by Conrad Williams)

RYL family
pixiedust is my sister

roseanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 10:55 PM   #265
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

mooooooooore



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 12:00 PM   #266
PaperClip
Every Diamond Has Its Flaw!
 
PaperClip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Hey huni, how you doing with the recovery of your story?? Hope its not all lost!

Hugs PaperClip! x



StillBroken is my cool lil sis!!! - surprising mystery is my uber-cool monkey!!!zowie is my lil sis !!!!- LetDeathEmbraceUs is my Wolfie !!!
BrokenKisses is my DizzyCandyFloss !!! rachel487 is my lil sis !!! nuttergirl is my kool neice !!! CrazyKat is my book buddie !!!
NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU FEEL - ONE NICE PM TO SOMEONE NEW A DAY HELPS!!! TRY IT!!!




PaperClip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 10:08 PM   #267
Life and Lies
..::Kate::..
 
Life and Lies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

i did lose the bit I had written, but i re-wrote it all by hand the other day
im a bit snowed under atm, but i will try and post it when i can
may be a few days though sorry
love you all
xxx



Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind.
To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse.
To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better.


Life and Lies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 11:06 PM   #268
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

a few days??? *sulks* you're lucky i love you >>< lol!!!!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:47 AM   #269
Renee NAY
hopeless romantic.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
I am currently:

aww we'll wait for you! don't worry, no pressure. =]

Renee NAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:23 PM   #270
Life and Lies
..::Kate::..
 
Life and Lies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

awww i love you too Jess :P
*hugs*
xxx



Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind.
To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse.
To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better.


Life and Lies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:27 PM   #271
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

more now please lovey!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:27 PM   #272
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*massive huggles*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:24 PM   #273
Life and Lies
..::Kate::..
 
Life and Lies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

Sorry its short, but i wrote it in the last half hour and I have to go bed soon.
love ya all xxx

Chapter 17

Eventually i made my way down to the breakfast room, hoping to see her and at the same time dreading finding her there. My stomach twisted itself into knots as I stepped through the doorway, eyes fixed firmly on the wooden floor. I couldn't bring myself to look around, to try and catch her eye, to risk discovering that she wasn't even here. Instead, I shuffled towards the counter, recieved my regulation black tray with its calorie-counted meal on, and hurried to my allocated seat.

i was so distracted that I even forgot to try and hide some of the food as i ate. by the time i realised this, the plate was empty, and i laughed ruefully. I had discovered the perfect cure for my eating disorder. All I had to do was ignore the desperate longing that i felt in my heart, the pained ache that felt like it was tearing me in two. And then I could be cured.

Suddenly, the alarm for the first session of the day sounded. I rose shakily to my feet, trying not to draw attention to myself. Maybe she would forget about or session.

As i turned to take my tray back, I caught one foot on the underside of the bench and went sprawling across the floor. My head struck the boards and I gasped, almost insensible as the agony washed over me. Instead of fighting it, however, i sank back into the wave of calm that always accompanied pain, whether intentional or not. Then i heard her voice.

"Chlo? You ok?"

I opened my eyes to see her leaning over me, the long tendrils of her hair nearly brushing my face. Her eyes were full of concern, and she reached out a hand to sweep my fringe off my forehead. Stunned, i allowed her to help me to my feet, and lead me out of the room, leaving the others to clean up my discarded breakfast things.

We climbed the stairs to the therapy room still hand in hand, neither of us saying anything. Inside my head there was a battle, my heart and my head fighting for control. my head told me i loved Chris. I was straight. i got butterflies whenever i saw him. I had been with him for longer than any other guy.

But my heart, my heart was another matter. It kept reminding me of Lauren's hair, her laugh, her smile. The way it felt when she walked into the room, filling it with her energy. The empty space left when she wasn't there. It reminded me of the taste of her kiss, the feel of her hands in my hair. It was so much more than anything i felt for Chris. Completely new and unexplainable.

We reached the therapy suite and let ourselves in, waiting for someone to turn up. We didn't know who we would be seeing yet, and so we both headed for the sofa by the window, sitting next to each other, hands still intertwined. I looked at her, and tried to explain.

"Lauren, look. I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I was just... confused. I... I never did anything like that before. I mean, I'm straight. And it's wrong. No, I don't mean that, but I was brought up to believe that it's wrong. And i have a boyfriend. But..."

I swallowed, and tried to continue, but with her staring at me, it was to hard. I got up and paced backward and forwards in front of her, but the words wouldn't come. Then she started to speak.

"It's my fault. i shouldn't have let things go so far. I just got caught up in the moment, i guess. I've never met anyone like you before. From the moment i first saw you, I think I loved you."

She hung her head, ashamed, tears spilling down her cheeks. I hesitated for a moment, and then my heart won out. I crossed the floor towards her, catching her chin in one hand and kissing her fiercely, wiping her tears away with my thumb. After a second, she kissed me back.

I broke away and smiled slightly, holding her face cupped between my hands.

"I love you too. I might need some time, and we'll have to take things slow, but we're gonna do this. I promise."

I kissed her again, more slowly this time, and then wrapped my arms around her, laying my head on her shoulder. She echoed me, and we stood together until the door opened.



Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind.
To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse.
To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better.


Life and Lies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:28 PM   #274
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh awwwwww *cuddles* it's so good!!!!!i hope you get some good sleep :) i'll be patient... maybe... :P



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:33 PM   #275
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Wow, love this



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:06 AM   #276
Renee NAY
hopeless romantic.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
I am currently:

awww! =]

Renee NAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:12 AM   #277
lozza
just trying to fly εϊз
 
lozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

awww I realy like this. Hope you get a good sleep and cant wait to read the next bit!!

*hugs*



sometimes being strong means not holding back the tears but letting them fall
~˙·٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙~


my fur baby girls are my life <3
r.i.p my beautiful girl jackie. i will love you always no matter what - 6/5/10


lozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:01 PM   #278
Zanniie
My mask is a beautiful one, without cracks it lies
 
Zanniie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Under the bed.
I am currently:

oooo ooooo more its amazing love ya babe x x x x



Everyday i plant this plastic smile on my lips,,
How long till I give up?
These scars are my biography
Pain and Loss and Hurt
This is my life.

Georgia is my little sis :)
Becky is my Twin x
Sammy=awesome to the frigging max. Watchers council and scooby gang extraordinaire, my Buffy buddy love.




Zanniie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:12 PM   #279
SweetLemonSour
 

wow, hun it's amazing!


xxxxxxx

  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:46 PM   #280
folding-chair
 
folding-chair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Heey,
Sorry I didn't post back sooner, emails been weird so didnt know you had added more.
Keep it coming, you've got amazing stuff here:)



.

folding-chair is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:39 AM.